What country am I living in?

nationalreview.com/corner/trudeau-government-moves-to-make-expanded-surveillance-powers-over-financial-transactions-permanent/

Attached: Screenshot_20220220-231824_Chrome.jpg (1080x1032, 280.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/trudeau-government-moves-to-make-expanded-surveillance-powers-over-financial-transactions-permanent/amp/
twitter.com/812_dot_news/status/1462252104630906885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Trudeau. Right-wing small gov cucks will never recover.

The country you deserve.

Attached: 1645398549827.jpg (1280x720, 639.43K)

Lol you niggas never had "freedoms"

Maybe you should've joined us in 1776 instead of being loyalist cucks

See, conservatives? This is how you fucking win forever.

Is this really news? Thought leafland was always this cucked

You know, part of me is curious if Trudeau put this into action out of fear of being outed by the WEF? Like, we know, straight from Schwab's mouth that the WEF has infiltrated and taken control of Canada's government. That, ontop of the honkening, probably has Dildeau terrified for his life and power, and has said fuck it and went full dictator.

No! I just want to grill! Leave us alone!

Link because OP is a nigger:
nationalreview.com/corner/trudeau-government-moves-to-make-expanded-surveillance-powers-over-financial-transactions-permanent/amp/

Attached: 70535022_p1.jpg (1298x1213, 288.99K)

>See, conservatives?
They genuinely don’t. They’re fundamentally incapable of learning from their past failures.

>Trudeau wins

Attached: 8363783663.png (720x943, 358.69K)

>What country am I living in?
Chinada

Someone hire a hit man

You gave them an inch, they took a mile and moved the fence.

Welcome to tyranny.

Hopefully you can use countries like the UK and Australia who have now scrapped most, if not all covid mandates as political pressure to follow suit.

Just like the Book of Revelation says:

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

See this:

twitter.com/812_dot_news/status/1462252104630906885

YWNBARW FAGGOT

The Canadian, US, Australian and EU governments have been freezing and shutting down the bank accounts of political dissidents since about 2015. That's when I lost my first bank account.

All they're really doing is putting the powers they assumed years ago into writing.

The "evidence" they used to implement the emergency act was an intentional fucking lie.

Attached: FMJgtBUVUAEIzLa.jpg (526x577, 60.21K)

>govt that temporarily suspends rights due to emergency makes it not temporary
jeez where have I seen this before? Nobody could have seen this coming. 2 more weeks to flatten the curve guys

One that needs a coup.

Relax, it is just communism.

Democratic Republic of Canada

You don’t realize what your fucking with you will all regret it soon.

>Hopefully you can use countries like the UK and Australia who have now scrapped most, if not all
I see you're not a Vic fag huh