Race betrayal

What exactly constitutes race betrayal? If the woman is based and redpilled is it wrong to breed her? Or should we try to get a mediocre woman who is fully white?

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-000940.png (496x496, 405.29K)

Am I the only one who considers women 10x more likely to be traitors due to their go-with-the-flow nature, causing me to not give a fuck. Anyone?

Take it from a half-breed with severe mental health issues, miscegenation is never good. The non-white half of my family basically groomed me to be a child molester, because they were a long line of child molesters. Thank fuck they weren't in my life for long, but the mental damage is still there.

Attached: 1645135313956.jpg (960x696, 105.97K)

>What exactly constitutes race betrayal?
Shit like this
>If the woman is based and redpilled is it wrong to breed her?
Now kys and take your family with you.

This

Racemixing is one of the most selfish things you can do. Your child won't identify fully with either parent and will have no greater tribe to associate with so they will always feel like an outsider. Plus mutts are more prone to physical and mental health issues and are often physically repulsive.

Good, you deserved it. I will racemix my children because the little shits are asking for it

>m I the only one who considers women 10x more likely to be traitors due to their go-with-the-flow nature,
No
It's due to them have pussy a valuable commodity, were as dick isn't.
Men will never have it as easy giving away dick as women do pussy.

have sex retard. vaginas feel good.

So? have sex with someone of your own race, midwit, reproducing your bloodline and passing on your ancestor DNA to similar mates feels good.

May the rake never come for you based leaf. Luckily I look like my white grandfather with slightly darker skin (I've actually had friends who thought old pictures of him were me). Wish I would have gotten his literal silver eyes tho, hell even my mom's green ones would be cool. Brown eyes suck lol

>362395716
>You deserved it
>Before being born
Holy shit, I may be a halfling but at least I'm not this fucking retarded. Picrel

Attached: 1645158393552.jpg (559x581, 93.8K)

if its white its right

You do realize that lighter eyes are more susceptible to UV damage, light sensitivity, and hearing loss (for some reason). It's genetic mutation with essentially much zero upside. And I say this as someone with sky blue eyes.

>mutts are more prone to physical and mental health issues

Bruh, it's literally the exact opposite. Genetic diversity is a defense mechanism against bad adaptations Dog breeders run into this problem all the time. Purebreds have a whole host of health complications.

Huh, kinda makes sense since I've never really been a sunglasses guy. Never felt necessary to me. I have a step-dad and half brother that both wear them pretty much daily and both have blue eyes. Mom has prescription sunglasses too. Thanks for wrinkling my brain o/

Attached: 1645138491857.jpg (960x720, 47.04K)

I swear you fucks have the dumbest logic. Yes, it is evolutionary advantageous to procreate with smart physical specimens from other tribes and pick up their beneficial traits to pass on to your offspring rather than settling for a mediocre partner from your own tribe.

Isn't this board full of Paradox fans? Don't you know how to game CK2 dynasties? Always search for the Genius Strong traited betrothal right off the bat and invite them to your court from some far flung empire.

I consider it more cultural than racial. High cultures like White, Arabic and North African, East and some Southeast Asian, and some West Asian cultural backgrounds are perfect for each other, as they mix a rich history and culture together. Mid tier cultures, such as Indian, contemporary South and Central American, most West Asian cultures, shouldn't be looked down upon for wanting to breed with high tier cultures. Why wouldn't they want that? There's a chance for their bloodline to move into a higher culture, so only the high tier individual who diluted their bloodline is to blame. For low tier cultures, such as niggers or indigenous folk, racemixing with any higher tier should be met with fury and disdain. By mixing with high tiers, they are dooming them to low tier bloodlines in the future. By mixing with mid tiers, they are destroying any potential these people had. Of course, I'm ignoring miscegenation, but that's a whole other beast in my opinion

I'm not saying take it for granted. Wear sunglasses to keep your risk super low. Check in with an optometrist annually. But yes, if you take sensible precautions you're less likely to develop certain cancers later in life.

Educated African immigrants are like one of the most high status demographics in the US. It really is all about marrying someone smarter than you.

Oh no I get you, I'm not big on doctors after this bullshit pandemic but I actually know good ol' boy optometrist that's pretty cool. Nice to see my flag not being completely retarded for once.

Attached: 1644365458111.jpg (600x805, 83.07K)

>CK2 dynasties? Always search for the Genius Strong traited betrothal

And your son because a fag

The last time Aryan men asked themselves that question and went with what you’re implying, India regressed back into a tribal mishmash of hunter gatherer groups and Mohenjo Daro was abandoned. The short answer: that subhuman coochie is not worth the long term consequences

But the problem comes up that they're niggers. Their parents are niggers, the people of their home country are largely niggers, and the culture of their country is a nigger culture. Sure, it's more than likely cleaned up a little bit by White colonial influences, but it is still full of niggers. In spite of their education, and their status, they'll always be niggers

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

This. I’ve had several halfbreeds in classes growing up and the ones that didn’t kill themselves are viciously mentally ill, want to know what all of their issues stem from? A lack of identity, they can’t fit in with the full shitskins and the full whites think of them as whatever their shitskin half is. And that isn’t the purebred’s fault, even when they “fit in” the halfbreeds convince themselves they don’t actually fit in as humans are innately tribal, so deep down they know they don’t have a tribe and making friends with other tribes isn’t the same thing

>Nice to see my flag not being completely retarded for once.
That's because I'm a tourist from reddit.

You're not the only one.

I agree that miscegenation is objectively harmful for everyone involved. But in your specific case it sounds like like you benefitted from getting half your genetic material from a white person.

As long as your children are white-passing it's okay