Fentanyl kills five in Denver party

Fentanyl kills five in Denver party

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/its-the-devil-dad-speaks-out-after-son-several-others-found-dead-of-likely-fentanyl-overdose

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 21-06-27 'It's the devil' Dad speaks out after son, several others found dead of likely fentanyl p[...].png (1080x815, 843.22K)

HE DINDO NUFFIN IT DA RACIT WYPIPO!

R.I.P zoomies taken too soon before they could get face tattoos.

Attached: fenty.jpg (577x393, 56.4K)

It is kind of scary how potent that shit is.

First thought honestly after Baboon Floyd’s cause of death that everyone refuses to acknowledge

>No cap bruh I think I'm OD'ing, my pulse is weak and breathing shallow on god
Not funny but funny

Attached: 1642364487487.jpg (205x250, 11.08K)

That's what they get.
Probably used a fake 20 to buy that shit too.

Im not touching that shit. Not even in India.

>damn fentanyl do be spicy tho

If they were snorting it like cocaine it probably took all of 3 seconds, at least it was quick.

Yeah I was thinking about how you could take naloxone and a gas mask and run around with a handful of fentanyl to throw is people’s face. You’ll be like scarecrow from batman except they just die

Attached: C0EBA814-6906-49BF-9D26-E28CE824057B.jpg (1280x720, 46.98K)

>yt pipo don't spice they fentanyl

Yeah, it wouldn't take much for some fast food wagie to sprinkle it in your drink or food and kill you

>>using fentanyl..
nothing of value was lost.

OH no! A bunch of dead spics!!! IDGAF

Fucking good comment. It is a positive thing. No I lied. I have on my neck and my face, lemme see how many tatoos... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

The USA is in a synthetic opium war waged by a scorned country that is out for retribution for the other two opium wars by killing "undesirables" in the USA. Bad time to experiment with hard drugs just stick to plant based medicine. No cocaine, no opiates, especially no meth (You might as well be dead after doing it once) no "pills" (those are likely pressed/fake), welcome to 2022. For those parents out there: Fucking warn your children Also, stop coming to this board it's a sad brand of mentally retarded sociopathy.

It's from (((CHINA))) goy.

Lmao

>When u near death the Polynesian sauce hit different

Shouldnt it, at this point, be killing a lot more people?

>Mexicans lace coke with fentanayl and kill more mexicans

BASED !!! All you zoomies and shitskins be sure to try cocaine. I will pay for it.

Not my problem. Don't do drugs.

SHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

Attached: broccali.jpg (1111x1142, 108.38K)

Say if someone buys a baggie of cocaine, is there any way to differentiate between this shit and coke visually? If I were a drug taker I'd be freaking out with any baggie I got.

I got it for a surgery, just knocked me right out. No idea why people take it for fun

Kekarooni

Not that I care that this mutt died but I find it hilarious that the US is so blatantly being poisoned by all the drugs flowing from Mexico but since beaners work low skill jobs we gotta leave them borders open. It's such an obvious example of what the elites think of the common man. Let them eat fentanyl.

Simple solution don’t take drugs. Until they start dumping it in the water supply.

I used to squeeze out a small speck of gel from 100 mcg/h Sandoz fentanyl patches on to a piece of tinfoil then wrap it on the end of a crack pipe to vaporize. Brilliant drug. I don't know about this imported Chinese garbage but if you can get your hands on the legit pharmaceutical stuff I highly recommend it, if you're in to that sort of thing.

Attached: 23434243243.jpg (770x600, 74.62K)

Little zoomie made dead ass too real

Most medication, at least what goes into it, comes from China and India.

>California fags move to Colorado to escape Newsom and find better drugs
>They end up OD'ing anyway
Damn. I guess it does all work out in the end.

Attached: 1643134402288.jpg (600x549, 33.69K)

>people in Denver dead
Denver is a fed plant

thats why you do a line with your dealer on the spot. No taste no buy

Oh I thought fentanyl was a safe substance to take, I mean they found it inside Floyd and immediately casted it away as totally safe recreational substance that could do no harm period

>glowies/narcos poison the supply
>deal Narcan, not illegal and zoomies will pay for it

I'm a business man. None but me may succeed.

Good advice. I would just add, if you do try that shit, be on high alert and have someone who can drive to the hospital when (not if, when) someone starts to slur their words and loses consciousness. You can save them if you act quickly and not retardedly. Don't get them on TikTok. Get them help.

I fucking snorted. You made a 40 yr old man snort! Congratulations you won the internet today.

On the bright side that's at least one less halfbreed we need to gas.

You dont buy cocaine from any fucking nigger. You have a dealer who doesnt cut that shit with anything. He will not sell you rubbish, certainly nothing that you can die from. He needs you back, to give him money.

The Jews in the CIA are responsible for directly trafficking 98% of the drugs on the Streets of America. DIAF

Dis why we need legal drug dens dat Biden be making happen. Best prezident eva!

Attached: BidenVoter.jpg (300x332, 26.6K)

>I highly recommend you try fentanyl
Good advice bro

Attached: Rcc190506b268b7dab61b306b5e1f.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

Repent degenerate

Not even weed you didn’t grow. I know a person who is dead because of fentanyl weed. He died in about 5 minutes right in front of his brother right before he passed the bong. No drugs seriously it’s bio warfare era.

Here I was feeling down thinking I failed at life. Thanks fren.

Well maybe this is the bright side of Chauvin being found guilty, none of the retards think fentanyl is lethal.
kek.

Attached: 1540759012018.png (551x414, 285.57K)

The jews in your family have those jew curls.

>even with a glove on so long as your skin is exposed to it you can overdose. Doesn't need to even enter your nasal passage, at least I think. I'm not 100% sure, i just remember seeing a video of a cop search some guys stash and as soon as it was on his hands he went to the ground. Other officer with him, hit him with NARCAN and saved him.

Honestly, your idea makes me want to carry Narcan with me now.

Fentanyl is scary shit bros. Dont gamble your life on opiates, you will regret it.

t. ex-addict

Attached: 1621776300811.jpg (900x898, 63.94K)

Leading cause of death for young adults. Retard.

when you get your Driver's License remember to make full stops at red lights. even when going right.

Buddy and I have been calling these kids “broccoli/or cauliflower heads” for at least 6 years now. It’s finally catching on

These zoomers were having a cocaine party while their newborn baby was in the next room. I don't understand people.

Ultima XII: Pure Cringe

Attached: 1622414325284.jpg (363x363, 30.28K)

It's the 1970s all over again. Some retards need to party.

I love the idea however it ain't cheap and you'd never het away with it in a first world country.

Attached: 1645149266677.jpg (289x396, 27.14K)

Attached: download (10).jpg (1200x630, 59.59K)

but that doesn't make sense, did they all 5 snort a line at the same time??

"likely" fentanyl poisoning, more likely vax max'd

Stop. I can only get so hard.

For me it's codeine. 300mg every day simple as.

Attached: 75d.png (1000x1000, 216.9K)

Bleach test, purity general indicates a white slow spiral to the bottom. Impurities will float to the top with a range of colors. Orange indicates meth, etc...

Foil method, place in foil, burn foil and open it up. Foil shouldn't be a certain color.

You can also purify it, there are simple extraction methods something about boiling or something.

There is no way. I knew a guy that always knew and trusted his supplier for years but a few months back. The day finally came where it was a spliced batch and it was too late by the time you find out and i went to his service a few weeks ago. its only a matter of time until your luck runs out.

MPLS police did it

In the US. Good, maricon.

WTF?!! only 5? (sigh)

Why you say you might as well be dead after doing meth once

>it ain’t cheap
Lol they make it like they make packing peanuts 100 pounds maybe $500 bucks in China. They have chink operatives at the ports letting shit in.

I'm proud of your sobriety user. I'm glad you're still here with us today. Stay clean for good bro.

They sprayed meth/fent on a bag of weed I bought 2 days ago in the hood. All my limbs went numb and I almost ran my car off the road.

I will post a video on youtube testing it for fent by the end of the week for all the doubters.

What they're doing is extracting the THC from the buds, selling it as wax/dabs, and pumping the depleted buds with fent/meth. I believe the idea of the meth is to prevent cardiac arrest from people without a fentanol tollerance. Which will work but gives you a speedball from hell.

Attached: attntngrabbingsloot.png (1308x1768, 2.3M)

Probably for a Tik Tok video.

In the kingdom i live in you just get it tested for free

Attached: download (15).jpg (694x517, 40.48K)

Did they put it up their butts like fentanyl Floyd?