Would NATO keep Germany safe if war broke out?

I'm starting to get really worried. Do you think NATO could protect us from Russia? And what if they reintroduce draft in Germany? I'm not even sure where I could flee to, Switzerland doesn't really seem that much safer than Germany. I don't want to fight anyone and I don't want to die.

Attached: 1623042128988.jpg (400x400, 37.06K)

Tell me what the point of NATO is, and you'll have your answer.

Come to america and be my boy maid, I'll keep you safe

Step one is russia would turn off your gas. Step two is you all then slowly freeze in the dark because you let globohomos decommission all your coal and nuclear plants.

Attached: coal.jpg (275x183, 13.81K)

Russia isn't going to invade you, retard. They make a killing already by dominating your power grid thanks to Angela Merkel and the (((Green Party))) destroying your nuclear power plants.
Post more anime girls though.

Attached: 1643846668351.jpg (1280x720, 99.19K)

If you call occupation and subjugation "keeping you safe".

They can suck my dick, not gonna waste a 1 year in the Luschenverein to learn handle brooms

Oil heating system Masterrace reporting in

flee into my arms you gay little aryan boy

Pathetic scum

You mean you run on russian diesel?

No Brent crude from the North Sea

Torpedoed in the opening hours.

Germans should die allready

Hitler sacreficed all the good ones a long time ago

I have a wood oven if everything fails

Meanwhile 84 million other germans have already burnt every scrap of wood available.

I have a full shed of firewood checkmate

Same happened in Belgium the minister of energy had a company (but don't worry guys she sold all her stocks) the main customer was wingas a German subsidiary of Gazprom...

I hope she hangs I really do, I'm not gonna lynch her because I don't want blood on my hands but I hope someone else does.

Are you worried your women will be raped by Slavs instead of Arabs?

1000 sq ft home will need about 3 cords of wood for a season. Must be a big shed.

A cord is a volume that is 4x4x8 ft

I always assumed russia owned germany already, don't they supply all of your energy?

If farting Biden orders America to start firing, Russia would have more to gain than lose by occupying Nato allies.

Americans should be permabanned from ever entering Europe again

If the American-backed NATO system fails to push back Russia, America is no longer relevant on the continent, and it is likely that the two main continental powers of Germany and France come to a peace deal with Russia.

The sad thing is, in a defensive war, Germany could be a match for Russia on its own. You got the industry, the economy, the manpower and the technology to build a much more capable military than the Russians. Yet here we are discussing whether or not France/ Britain and the US will cover your ass. And don’t forget your eastern neighbour who’s doubling their army to 300,000. Short answer: Germany is not threatened. But Germany is not taking its part in European security.

Imagine thinking anyone will be safe in ww3.
There is a difference between limited and unlimited war.