How did things get so bad?

In 1993 everything was fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=EsopN7JKUVs

Attached: HD-wallpaper-super-bowl-1993-king-of-pop-michael-jackson-super-bowl-1999.jpg (800x1422, 135.86K)

MJ did nothing wrong

Fuck it
I'm bringing Jackson back

Damn, what a sick halftime show. How come today's halftime shows don't do anything at this level anymore?

It was all a lie, and the lie fell apart.

In 1996 journalists anandoned the Fairness Doctrine.

Michael was really the only person advocating for family values & unity, he took advantage of music's mass appeal and used it to preach those messages in his songs to uplift people, he was also apolitical & had a childlike demeanour so everyone could get attached to him. What really helped however was the Beatles Catalog which gave him significant leverage, while he had that they couldn't touch him. That's what allowed him to freely speak openly against them and try to unite people together. He was also the one who created cancel culture without social media, as protests in London to his fans resulted in the Sony Music president being fired. Nowadays there's nobody that has enough power to oppose the elite, because all of them are puppets who used jews to get to where they are the kikes have dirt on them so any step out of line can instantly get them cancelled. Every celebrity is micromanaged and politically driven to say whatever they are expected to say, influencing a legion of zoomers to abandon family values or any sense of compassion for anyone who goes against the liberal status quota. Society needs someone like a Hitler, a MJ, and we don't have one

Would he come out as trans today?

No.
>1993
>It don't matter if you're black or white
>2022
>BLACK LIVES MATTER, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

Attached: kuwabara.jpg (480x360, 27.28K)

Because only halfwits watch sportsball now. They can't afford it after paying all those millions to niggers when viewing has dropped 80% since the 90s

If he were to come out as trans, he would have done it back then. He is not trans though

No. MJ had no sex drive thanks to his fathers meddling when he was young

No, he was a honorary member of islam and had them manage all his business affairs after falling out with the jews in the mid 1990s & a devoted christ worshipper, along with being a former jehova's witness. Incredibly religious person that likely considered it a sin against god

The biggest example of how much control jews have over information, all this shit that was disclosed by investigators, he told the truth from the beginning. And they managed to cover it all up. Think about this, a jewish man drugged his own son and accused his friend, the child later states he will refuse to testify against a man that “allegedly” molested him under any circumstance. For anyone else this would be a concrete, case closed

Attached: CE9E764D-EF4B-4EF8-9469-36D40D97BCFF.jpg (596x838, 226.91K)

they used to let white poeple play the halftime show?

Any Forums already uncovered it, jews wanted to push him as a gay man to normalize homosexuality among america’s youth decades earlier. Since they all looked up to him as a role model. He had been facing accusations of homosexuality since the late 70s. NAMBLA in the mid 80s had mentioned in a meeting they were looking for acceptence for pedophilia, which is where the next narrative came from. Nowadays they achieved their goal through Bruce Jenner who became a woman, which kickstarted the gay trend on social media. Normalizing pedo shit has always been their end game. Nobody just knows why

It's been almost 2 decades OP.
We've had a good while to slip.
My honest opinion having watched most of it happen?
Laxity, people grew complacent with how good things were, we ignored the cracks thinking they weren't a problem, and now we're paying the price.

The father of the kid told him to lie about mj. My guess it was a hit by the kikes over music rights

Seems like things really started to go downhill fast after MJ died in 2009.

Every case has been people taking advantage of Michael’s kindness & generosity, trying to push the evelope of how much money they can scam out of him, before crying “molestation” when he refuses to deal with them anymore. Citing amnesia for why they previously defended him

People and culture just got more laser-focused on ideological shit. Like in former east germany

I remember back in 1989 when a teen would leave home to go work and nobody would do shit, because, hey, they dont owe anybody anything but themselves and its there future. Let the kid make somwthinglf himself.

I remember back in 1987 when it was alright to get into fights with your gf and call her a slut and throw her out if she cheated on you. That was your business, whatever, shes a skank, throw her out.

Now people have straight up turned into the truman show. Some 20 year old NEET fuckhead in my neighborhood ran off and tried to leave the country. He had a single mom and the lady was a dumb loud bitch, always making a scene outside on their driveway, I dont blame him for leaving. Well the whole goddamn neighborhood got together and searched the woods or him, the cops searched license plate scanners and video everywhere, asked me for my fuckin security camera vids, went searching bus stops and crap. Eventually they caught him at the mexican border and brought him back. Whole town said shit like, oh, he doesnt have the right to leave mum, he owes her, etc. Crazy insane bullshit. Back in the 80s nobody would fucking cancel their weekend just to be some old hag skanks army. Again, It was like that scene in the truman show at the end.

People act like theyre STASI. I saw a news article from russia about a bunch of zoomers who stalked ans then murderded another zoomer because he broke up with his GF (because she chested on him).

I dont know, I guess Im just saying that yeah.. i have noticed the changes in society. No i dont know why or how things have gotten so badp

He was the last card keeping everything from falling apart.

MLK was a jewish plant to fuel uprising, Malcom X was the true visionary who got buried. Now the blacks have no leader

After JFK there were no presidents, only puppets. in his song MJ said the CIA killed him for exposing them

Hitler’s failure meant the creation of Israel & widespread of communism in the west. Giving them a boogeyman to use whenever the jewish elite is threatened

Michael’s death meant they could no longer use his name to cover up scandals, we got a rise in false flag terror attacks every year since 2009.

Princess Diana’s murder was the end of the royal family, pedos will continue to rule it with a iron fist & corrupt it with islamic terrorists & refugees

fpbp

As with all their victims before killing them, the jews smeared MJJ with accusations of the jews' own perverse crimes - thus eliminating the threat their victim posed and simultaneously deflecting suspicion for the crimes away from themselves.