Full version of the Putin's appeal to the Russian nation in English:

Full version of the Putin's appeal to the Russian nation in English:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjMnTo85S4A

You should really watch this before you comment on the topic on this board. IMO.

Attached: 1645457419969.gif (400x280, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vnIGrETLFKg
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1495819596422688779.html
youtu.be/EpX1_YJPGAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks, bump

Full video Putin declaration of war on Ukraine:
youtu.be/vnIGrETLFKg

Attached: 0B574965-17F3-408F-AB55-8E1F45C6F47E.png (395x362, 178.89K)

After watching this, my take is that Putin has simply ragequit from attempts at diplomatic conversation with the United States and her vassals (France, UK, et cetera), after trying for 22 years to find a common solution to the outstanding problems
based
kek

Attached: 1645436795414.gif (250x250, 221.61K)

Anyone have meme of NPC insulting Aryan Chad and then begging him to fight Russia when there's trouble?

Just read the transcript some russian dude on twitter made, much better than listening to the translator
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1495819596422688779.html

QRD?

>1 hour long

someone give the tldw, is this manlet garden gnome invading or what

EXPLOSIONS IN KIEV
youtu.be/EpX1_YJPGAY

Attached: C785B052-5987-464C-A107-675DB385074A.jpg (320x178, 14.97K)

It's a 50 minute long discussion of all the offences the US and its vassals had conducted against Russia, and a 10-15 minute segment onwhats' gonna happen next at the end

If you're an adhd 12 year old retarded zoomer just watch the last 10-15 minutes instead

Attached: animation.gif (720x538, 247.3K)

Why aren't Putin's lips moving at the same time as his voice? Seems fake+

>after trying for 22 years to find a common solution to the outstanding problems
He tried much harder than Trudeau did to fix things before jumping to such a level.
Respect for Putin he one of the only respectable leaders today.

I like Russia. Fuck the UN.

>that date
>that time
>that post
Providence

ZERO HOUR

Thanks. Youtube is hiding this, surprise surprise.

>You should really watch this

always do
I like it straight and unfiltered

Attached: grad.jpg (359x201, 24.09K)

Putin is the only sane country leader in the world.

I watched most of it live earlier today but I'm bumping anyways.

Attached: natalya poklonskaya.jpg (684x1024, 172.49K)

kek

Didn't ask plus he is a fag

This manlet has lost his mind. Feel sorry for Ukrainians and the young people of Russia. Russian economy going back to the 90's, this won't affect Putin though, he's a fucking billionaire.

Attached: poor.jpg (1146x557, 57.3K)

>stock prices matter becayse they matter ok1!!!11

user 90s tier economy that was when the country collapsed russia is about make 100 dollars per barrel of oil lol

they'll just quadruple the price of natural gas to germany

ivan sage and hide nobody gives a fuck about your dictator piece of shit

>western countries weak and their people hate their governments
>"now is the time to stop having a dialogue and just take what is ours"
Let's be real here he's not doing this out of the goodness of his heart, but I would do it too if I had a tranny-run opponent who can barely get it up.

>Dumb LENINIST Trotskyists ruined USSR because they supported nationalism :( but my KGB daddy Stalin was cool reasonable based guy because he wanted to create a unified culture :) but then after he died even more people ruined his legacy >:( also Nazis are evil

I disagree, he discussed it with advisors and they concluded US will find arbitrary reasons for sanctions anyway, so it's not worth it to not going in. Basically they got too used to punishment that US has lost that bargaining chip. Also, economy would totally collapse if Russia would withdraw energy export, so they will make sure that Russia will survive.