Boomer Hate Thread

I fucking despise all boomers with every single fiber of my being. They've sold our country out the highest bidder, Imported massive amounts of spics and niggers, started yet another war they won't get drafted for in a shithole country no one cares about, and on top of all this they have the audacity to mock how we zoomers talk.

Attached: 1644690290325.png (867x488, 145.61K)

>Boomer
rent free

sounds like a (you) problem

The jews hate us and the kids hate us. We don't care. Get a job you bum.

Attached: that-feeling-you-get-just-knowing-your-mere-existence-irritates-someone-8c32b.png (420x294, 34.67K)

OK, junior, let's talk.
Politicians did those things. Politicians are evil throughout the generations. If you blame boomers, you are falling for their tricks to divide.
And yes, you talk funny.

No one gives a fuck about your shitty fucking crane

Attached: 1E570D7C-D464-4BD9-834E-E216A3041A71.jpg (500x500, 27.55K)

Who voted in and continue to vote in these assholes? Why are there old fucktards in congress on senile pills until the day they die? Oh wait-

boomer here, get fucked

kek

lmao fr fr i aint finna cap, yall boomer asses be shit outta luck in a couple years lmao
tough luck niggas next time dont get caught lacking

Attached: 1530572705976.png (1634x348, 65.05K)

because generation after generation has tried and failed to get term limits.
And it doesn't matter who you vote in. Once in, they are corrupted.

What percent of the faggots supporting the Ukrainians could even find it on a map?

>outta luck in a couple years
I am 58 this year. I own a mobile home and 10 acres of land. I am also unvaxxed, so I will outlive most of you.

you know its a real boomer cause the image

>psyops strong in here DIVIDE MOAR FELLOW ILLUMINATI GODLIZARD BEING

wait a real person is in here?

Boomers are the most selfish generation ever to live. They refinanced and mortgaged everything for consumerism. Any and all lies on tv they believe 100%.

Attached: 296C6150-EE0B-45CE-B3EB-5E50BD6D3917.jpg (2335x1800, 2.48M)

Attached: Boomer - Goebells.jpg (1024x468, 54.84K)

Attached: Boomers.jpg (968x634, 266.86K)

Yes. Good to see another human.

zoomers: your legacy is woke trash that is directly linked to the fall of the west. you get what you deserve.

ngmi

Attached: 1643038339466.gif (629x393, 702.13K)

Same user same. My boomer parents ruined my life and now I'm a shell of who I could've become. I've never met a boomer IRL I've actually liked. They're by FAR the worst generation in history. I've only seen 2 boomers online that were OK.

Attached: download.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

stop giving a shit....about....generations, its the stupidest fucking division imaginable. at least be racist or something, at least they try to come at us with stats and shit, albeit heavily biased and outdated, they at least go through the FUCKING EFFORT

Attached: 930A1AFA-764E-49E7-BBFF-AC44360F08A9.jpg (1024x598, 75.46K)

Where's the support Russia option?

I’m about to multitask unlike you boomer fuck, the parents of boomers grew up with not much yet left them paid off single family homes, boomers will leave nothing but debt

>the boomer reveals himself
the honest truth is that boomers never had a choice and simply adapted to being as jewish as possible to survive

It's time to build a political party that is nothing g other than anti boomer. Get out of our way will be the slogan. Once we out them from power we can take the money they are wasting all over the world to make life better for the citizens of this country. Who the fucks with me?

To be fair, I did the same shit about the "generation" that was in power when I was growing up. It's easy to fool the youngsters, that's why they can do it.
We were lucky enough to have to engage the real world at 18.

>post the updated version

Attached: boomers.png (1350x837, 486.28K)

people will call this a divide and conquer thread as if geriatrics were ever going to be useful to us.

more shit that never happened

Over half the federal budget is spent keeping these parasites from dropping
Last year I had to pay over $4k in taxes out of my own pockets at 19, just to keep some smelly old fuck that hates my country alive
In another 10 years your youth draining ponzi scheme will crash, boomers

Attached: 03-federal-spending-2019_450.png (938x811, 27.36K)

Agreed, Boomers:... Stupid, selfish, spineless, materialistic, trivial, toxic, garbage.

Attached: 5thkh2.jpg (500x626, 73.91K)

>In another 10 years
they have been saying that since the 70's
fear sells

These digits on this day just for simple kek, based

Boomers are literal niggers.

I hope putin fucks their 401ks and pension funds

>this prediction hasn't come true therefore it will never come true
Any Forums falls for this all the time with the 2 more weeks shit and it annoys me.

honestly just try to step back for a second and think. is it feasible that every single boomer, fuckit, even HALF of boomers are capable of nefariously and intentionally killing the planet and destroying it for all future generations. INTENTIONALLY? ORRRRRRRRR is it a more accurate assessment to say the top 1% has been doing anything and everything to stay in the top percent for so long, that THEIR greed and lack of foresight has ruined our society, and doomed multiple future generations. On top of that, they have successfully brainwashed YOU into thinking that when a person was born has ANY FUCKING BEARING on WHO they are as a person.

YOU are basically an astrologyfag, and as such, are WORSE than a racist in my book.

Same old boomer-hate copypasta every day.
What part of Russia are you from?

It's frightening the impact cable "news" has on them.

Attached: 1645507137724.jpg (1080x1062, 70.32K)

10/10 image
Boomers fucking suck

boomers swamp every other gen in terms of voting power tho

no

We are in the age of information. Everyone can see how your shitty generation destroyed the country. The absolute state of this deflection.

I hate boomers so much I’ll never not reply to these threads. Bumpity bump bump BUMP.

Solution. send those boomers off to die in the war.

>boomer
>thinks the white race is “outdated”
Checks out! Hope you’re ready for Hell, boomer!

Boomer is just codeword for Republican.

Do you even know where you are, grandpa?
And yes, all boomers act like this, unapologetically too

well heres the thing, im not a boomer, but i sure as hell engaged the world at 18, had a full career, a wife, and child on the way at 24. all because I skipped college and lived abroad for a year. best thing I could have done. I had to pay my own way, get my own job, basically survive in a foreign country without knowing the language.

you are right to say that you are lucky to face adversity, but wrong to imply that any generation has exclusive rights to adversity.

We are all on this planet, together. as gay as it sounds, unless we can actually unite, we are doomed af.

>worse than a racist
Who said being racist is bad? Go live in the hood for a week boomer.

And the 1% has nothing to do with the boomer issues we are discussing. They're a problem also, but they didn't make you refinance your house 5 times

Attached: 75E25C5F-6783-4753-9251-4CD717B86741.jpg (400x300, 15.34K)

>Every single boomer is responsible for the problems in the US
Also every single Gen Y & Z'er is tranny
- Divide & Conquer

im fucking 30 faggot.

you don't understand the cycle.
They always claim it will disappear to get more funding.
By the time it is getting close to depleting, some miracle will happen and it will be funded. Their phoney jobs depend on keeping people content. What are gen x'ers going to do when faced with 1/2 their retirement getting ready to disappear? They will vote in whatever it takes to get their money when they retire.
The government knows how to play savior

>We were lucky enough to have to engage the real world at 18.
this is the most comical thing I've read on this site.
I'm 18 years old witnessing the complete collapse of my country, and somehow I'm the one who has it easy.

Attached: boomers.jpg (960x936, 120.4K)

Doesn't mean it wont happen. Eventually declining birthrates will catch up, and social security will either collapse or be funded largely by borrowed money instead of taxes.
I expect to have to pay social security taxes for the rest of my life just to fund a system that won't be in place when I retire.

Boomers are the longest influencing generation in American politics in history. The majority of congress is over 50, you're all still plaguing our nation and continuing to start wars. Swamp creatures like Pelosi, Schumer, at Mcconnell were voted in by boomers, and continue to get major financial support from them.

>I did the same shit about the "generation" that was in power when I was growing up. It's easy to fool the youngsters

are you 185 years old?

I spit on your graves, boomers. You are the most evil, selfish, and stupid people to have ever existed. You sold your nations for a quick buck. Burn in hell, kike and nigger-loving obese fucks.

>The absolute state of this deflection.
yes, it's ironic.

See how the boomer reacts to the truth, lashing out blindly at everyone else?

We can always tell when Russians post this propaganda. They dont know that Americans pay for their own Social Security (FICA) and Medicare directly from our paychecks. Some old geezer paid 50 years out of his paychecks like that. It was Congress that started 'borrowing' against Social Security that depleted the funds.

You'd know all that if you were some Russian turd with a vpn and a sack of lies.

youngest boomers just turned 57, by the time they are 70 elon might make them permanent cyborgs, we may be stuck with them forever :/

division across racial lines is just another form of control orchestrated by the elite, i figured that out in 5th grade. in fact, you claim that boomers were afraid of being racist and that caused society to collapse? WHO TF made them care about race in the first place, you sheep creature?

I remember when my grandpa began talking about how the Jews prayed for the destruction of their enemies to my mom. That was a fun conversation to sit in on. Rest in peace, old man.

Huge houses afforded by only the male working 40 hours a week, usually without even having a college education, new built in america cars, etc

Just because we can't predict the precise moment that people will lose faith in the magic funny money doesn't mean it won't happen. It's not if, it's when.

I blame boomers for allowing this shit in our country in the first place, and millenials for continuing it and encouraging it.
Half of Gen Z doesn't decide to wake up one day and be depressed, anxious, and transgender

I have yet to find one redeeming contribution boomers have made to society.

Yes the U.S. government that's already been printing a shitzillion dollars for the past 2 years because there's no actual wealth in this country anymore is somehow going to find the resources to keep Gen Xers alive even though the dollar will be worthless.

>muh ruskies
Pottery

>by the elite

the elite is made up of khazar jews

Yes and he will enjoy it before he fucking dies you goddamn moron. Whereas my generation will pay into it to keep him afloat and get nothing from it when it inevitably collapses on Gen X

>See how the boomer reacts to the truth, lashing out blindly at everyone else?
Shut up tranny.

THE BOOMER IS IMMUNIZED AGAINST ALL DANGERS ONE MAY CALL HIM A SCOUNDREL PARASITE SWINDLER PROFITEER IT ALL RUNS OFF HIM LIKE WATER OFF A RAINCOAT BUT CALL HIM A BOOMER AND YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED AT HOW HE RECOILS HOW INJURED HE IS HOW HE SUDDENLY SHRINKS BACK I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT.

Greentext some boomer stories lads!

maybe. but theres deff some satanism in there somewhere too

Any Forums frequently discusses how shit zoomers are, and while they aren't wrong, they never really had a chance, Zoomers are a ticking time bomb once the distractions like tiktok are taken away. There's a reason this generation has so many instances of mass shootings.

>Eventually declining birthrates will catch up, and social security will either collapse or be funded largely by borrowed money instead of taxes.
Congress needs to replace the $1 trillion it borrowed over 40 years from the SSA fund.

actual boomer here
born in the late 1950's
saw this in the catalog and just wanted to drop in and say hi
gotta go !!!

Attached: 1644582033783.jpg (545x362, 24.87K)