Manifest Destiny isn't finished yet

>American global "empire" is collapsing in record time
>liberal ruling class is losing all popular support and legitimacy
>Mexico is an unstable den of drug cartels, and Canada is becoming a liability due to Chinese ass-kissing and authoritarian government

What does this all add up to?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1645289323465.jpg (1000x913, 82.58K)

A MU SI CAL !!!

Attached: 4-The cast of Goodspeeds PIRATES OF PENZANCE (c)Diane Sobolewski.jpg (710x500, 307.73K)

>wall of text
nice meme, lefty.
didn't read

unz.com/akarlin/the-case-for-annexing-canada/

Attached: swordsman karlin.jpg (556x741, 180.18K)

The case for annexing Canada
The practical benefits:
The benefits are legion. Annexation of English Canada (Quebec should be an independent protectorate) include:

• Immediate addition of 20-million English-speaking whites to America
• USA becomes world’s largest country by land area (suck it Russia!)
• US oil production immediately increases by one-third
• Major increases in cereals, timber, steel, aluminum, electricity, etc. production
• US EEZ increases by 50% and overtakes France to become #1
• Major increase in Artic shoreline, and can turn the Northwest Passage into territorial waters (something Canada currently claims but America currently rejects)
• American exposure to Canadian medicine might de-pathologize the incredibly stupid healthcare debate in America
• Sets in motion the possibility of other Anglo settler countries joining America (Britain I assume is a bridge too far with its monarchism and presence in Europe)
• Most importantly, I will no longer have to fill out NAFTA certificates or explain to Canadians that no, they do not in fact require CSA approval

There are also major benefits for Canadians such as:

• Canadian per capita GDP would rapidly converge with America’s
• Talented Canadians would finally be able to escape the Canadian jail and join the big leagues instead of pretending like Bay Street is a big deal
• “Hate speech” laws immediately eliminated
• Target will return to Canada, and Canadians finally get Jet.com
• Cheaper postage
• No longer need to use stupid looking Canadian money
• Lower-cost investing options
• Cheaper goods in general
• The endless softwood lumber trade dispute finally ends
• Canadians gain the right to pack some serious firepower
• Americans know how to put the “First Nations” in their rightful place
• The new olympic hockey team will be more competitive, and in general the national team will be more competitive at the winter olympics

(Cont.)
If competent people take power in the US in the near future, we will see America's complete transformation from globalist golem empire to real empire. With NATO completely discredited and reliance on Middle Eastern oil ended, the US will withdraw its military forces from around the world, except east Asia. America will invade Canada and Mexico to secure its Northern and Southern borders during the years of chaos, and manufacturing will have no choice but to return to the US. The next 20 years will be a wild ride, but with the right leadership, we could come out stronger then before. Thoughts?

>I'm just gonna scream lefty because I'm butthurt and can't read
Behold your definition of the far right

Attached: 1644669825967.jpg (1178x882, 211.84K)

This but unironically. If we play our cards right, we could secure a self-sufficient empire for ourselves that would end any need for sending troops overseas. We would be more than a match for China

I believe we say personifest Destiny now

Attached: gov.png (2642x3000, 3.89M)

Nice cherry pick. There are weirdos and dregs in every country and there always will be. Won't stop America from realizing its imperial destiny

Nice boomer joke. Wokeism thrives on the fear and complacency of normal people, and as we saw in Virginia back in November, normal people are starting to push back. Political correctness is running out of gas

>Won't stop America from realizing its imperial destiny
You already have an empire. It's just extremely gay.

Attached: 1639279744966.jpg (750x450, 102.11K)

>Canadians gain the right to pack some serious firepower

great, we get to die fighting in some pointless war for the globalist American empire

>Americans know how to put the “First Nations” in their rightful place

lol you mutts can't even control your own border

He makes this thread every day, especially when something happens that makes the US look geopolitically weak. He is profoundly obese.

That's the globalist retard empire I mentioned in my original post. It's collapsing before our very eyes as its leaders- the ruling class and dept of state- are being exposed as incompetent, goofy women and trannies on a daily basis. Their newest disaster, Ukraine, is already in motion. Either there's no real invasion, and they lose their remaining credibility, or Russia does invade and they appear more impotent. More broadly, the ruling class in America has been exposed as weak and rudderless by muh insurrection and the truckers in Canada. One way or another, they will lose their grip on power in the next 10 years

Fuck you muttoid. Stay away from my country

Attached: 1280px-thumbnail.jpg (1280x853, 204.64K)

He makes some good points

Your days are numbered cancuck

> It's collapsing before our very eyes as its leaders- the ruling class and dept of state- are being exposed as incompetent,
>if I repeat it enough times i will believe it
>trust the plan

Nothing personal buddy. Your non-country is a frozen tundra whose population centers are all with an hour of the US border, but hundreds of miles from each other. This was going to happen sooner or later,

maybe one day he'll lose enough weight to vanguard this annexation. I'll give him two weeks.

How many do I have? 14?

I've thought about it a lot, if I were king
>Canada gets annexed forcibly
>Every Canadian citizen is issued a rifle with 100 rounds of ammunition and told to do with it as they please
>Offer Japan a choice to either join the great American Experiment or to receive aid in re-militarizing and becoming a sovereign state again
>Pull all aid from Africa and the Middle East (especially Israel, who will receive full sanctions, while stating that this may be renegotiated if they make a full statement apologizing for the USS Liberty incident and release all internal documents on the incident publicly)
>Divert aid to assisting Australia's citizens after fully sanctioning the Austrian goverment
>Pull out of NATO
>Attempt alliance with Russia
>Negotiate with Mexico in regards to building a wall on THEIR southern border and militarizing in order to stop human trafficking from South America into the US at Mexico (obviously we will have a wall as well) with promises of favorable trade and the re-allowance of seasonal work in the US for Mexican citizens with documentation
>Order full review and release of documentation around 9/11, Kennedy Assassination, and a number of similar things
>Compel all sitting US Senators & House Representatives to attend firearm "literacy" classes, forcing them to actually understand why all the shit they spout is absolute bullshit
>Full investigation into every current and former elected and appointed representative of the US goverment, with any individual who was found to willingly and knowingly act against the best interest of the United States of America to be detained and tried for capital treason by a jury of their peers from their district after being stripped of office

And a million other things of course. But yea, Canada into the US would be up there, especially now. Getting Quebec sucks a bit, but it's an acceptable "agreement" regardless

>GIVE US YOUR SHITHOLE!

Attached: 150955190866016.png (578x632, 325.7K)

Kys dumb muttoid lol

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x783, 250.8K)

lol things are not that bad here relax it's still the same old Canada.

>America will invade Canada and Mexico to secure its Northern and Southern borders during the years of chaos,
I think we should take Belize and Guatemala too, that cuts the southern border down to such a narrow strip of land that you could probably militarize it harder than the DMZ in Korea.

Realistically? Russia and China leading a multipolar war, US will balkanize into three parts: the Midwest/South and the East and West Coasts

>hurr durr trust the plan
Lol, Qtards have no idea. I know that there are no "patriots in control" or plans for Trump to be "reinstated". What I do know is that the ruling class is made up of weak, feeble onions people who have never faced real opposition until now. The slightest defiance terrifies them, and now that they are in power, they have nowhere to run and no one to blame. They're finding that they were much better off with Trump in office, since they could focus on his missteps and gaffes while quietly benefiting from his effective foreign policy and economy

That's not realistic lol. America isn't going to balkanize by region because there are way too many transplants around the country at this point. Even if parts of the country split off, the mainland would quickly retake them. You underestimate how much damage an empire can absorb

Yes. Your shithole will be ours, and none of you will put up a real fight. Mexico will be a tougher nut to crack

Might as well go all the way to Panama to secure the canal. It will be glorious