How it all ends

Are you fucking retards ready to know how it all comes together?

Convoy occupation is officially "over" a week (thanks to the temporary powers granted!). Ukraine - Russia tensions are at all time high. Russia already has "peace keepers" inside Ukraine after a "militia attack". Biden to deploy troops. Trudo has to back his good friend Biden. Canadian Arctic sovereignty is infringed by Russian subs. Some chugs boat was capsized and drowned.
>Good thing we have the "not the War Measures Act" already in force.
Justin gives speech, justifies that main purpose for invoking the EA wasn't to handle physically policing the truckers away, they had intelligence that Russian actors were operating the whole financing campaign and using the convoy to spread dissent in Canada to thwart away attenting from USSR rebuilding. Obviously none of this could be made known public until they had to power to take it all down at once.
>Pat King and Tamara were on heavy Russian payroll. FINTRAC records made public.
>Trust us they're legit.
Anyways, Truckers and convoy supporters are demonized further as either retarded or literal traitors. The EA is obviously renewed to handle the WW3 and conscription is brought back. Recall now that the clot shot is mandated for all CF members. You either take the injection or you are imprisoned for insubordination. No exceptions, military trial.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-21 235055.png (652x509, 70.25K)

leafs are so fucked, if you give me maple syrup maybe I'll help you

I believe this.
See you in Ukraine

Attached: 1598842203185.jpg (680x510, 27.14K)

>Some chugs boat was capsized and drowned.
Link?

The real reason for the EMA might be the upcoming gun confiscation scheduled for 30 April...

Oh no conscription and clot shot oh well time to see heart attacks from gunfire and shell shock

They might just extend the deadline if they don't have a grandfathering option ready. Also they need to give sufficient time for owners to register for grandfathering.

>the 'ol spicy russia ploy
Only retards believe the "russia is behind everything" narrative. Especially in Canada, which is blatantly infected with CCP weasels.

>only retards believe it
that’s the problem

Don't you know some Leaf in Ottowa stole the syrup reserves a few years ago? It's all gone.

you had one job leaf

Good point. There's an alarming number of them.

>temporary powers

It’s starting to become obvious that western civilization is the cause of all the issues on the world stage.
Who runs these countries? Hmm

>Two more weeks.
Smh why can't school shooters go after "other people" instead

Neat.

Attached: 1527553133363.jpg (500x628, 37.73K)

So you are saying the government is going to stick me with what I belive to be a demonic trick, give me a fully automatic weapon and train me how to use it?

This.

There was no reason for Canada to invoke the war measures without any real disruption. No commentary from US government or any for that matter.

The speed with which was implemented and the extent of it...essentially if they suspect you of being a foreign asset or anti Canada/US, they will do the Guantanasty to prevent aspionage, a serious problem in the modern WW III scenario (over 500K chinese students in the US at the moment)

>temporary powers granted
>temporary
Didn't they make them quasi permanent?

Was waiting to go to jail. About time.

>conscription is brought back
thankfully they don't take anyone over the age of 25, so only mixed race gen z mutts will die for israel in this war. anyone else in the military is subhuman iq who deserves to have their legs blown off while their brainwashed whore of a wife rides bbc
they're all vaxxed already anyway

Attached: nothing-permanent-temporary-jew.jpg (1080x1080, 95.26K)

>so only mixed race gen z mutts will die for israel in this war.
Sweet, cuz I'm all about that mixed race gen z mutt pussy

Larry Fink and the Rothschilds.

Attached: Larry Fink BlackRock.jpg (1497x998, 128.19K)

can't women be drafted now, won't be any mixed z pussy left

So Canada will send the gay police on horses to Russia, perfect opportunity to have the second siege of honking.

I dont mean to be racist by any means, but what the fuck is a girl gonna do in combat?

I don't know, user. I don't know.

Yes of course but I was bring more literal. Didn't daddy Justin make them quasi permanent in some speech today or some shit?