How does anyone take him seriously?

I know that we say stupid shit here for the memes or just straight shitposting, but I'm being serious and I'm genuinely asking for serious responses. How does anyone take this man serious? It wouldn't be so bad if his show wasn't just a rant. The entire show is just him asking rhetorical questions because he doesn't have any fucking answers.
He "reports" on the dumbest shit, who the fuck actually cares about a new book about AOC? Why does it matter, he's just stoking dumb people to get angry at things that don't matter.

Someone please explain why this person isn't just an IRL troll profiting off of middle/low class/ americans anger?

link related - youtu.be/H00jERnz8Rw

Attached: tucker-carlson-d2b32f5dcf6cd3804b66b498ad032a0b962faa51.jpg (5968x4476, 2.99M)

Cry ab it

basically the response i expected. autism

>IRL troll profiting off of middle/low class/ americans anger
Profiting off the anger/fear of Whites knowingly losing their country isn’t even trolling, it’s genuinely sadistic.

Here's tuckers cadence

1. Bring up some ridiculous thing the Democrats are doing
2. Go "what is going on? How did this happen?"
3. Say "obviously" or "of course it is" at the end of every point
4. Suck off zogbots and talk to Glenn Greenwald for 30 seconds because Tucker doesn't actually give a shit what Glenn has to say

He really pissed you shills off when he asked why the fuck any American should give a fuck about what happens in Ukraine when we have a country of our own that is falling to pieces, huh?
Stay mad faggot.

Good timing. Good delivery. Funny.

>I know that we say stupid shit here for the memes or just straight shitposting, but I'm being serious and I'm genuinely asking for serious responses.
He's controlled opposition. Even now as he openly talks about the WEF and Shwab he continues to have Tulsi on his show but, never asks her about the time she spent in the WEF Young Leaders program.

That young leaders program is something Alex Jones can't even talk about because he has guests who are on that list as well. Anyone associated with WEF young leaders is suspect in my eyes

No, I think that's a fair criticism. You didn't even watch the video i linked, he's literally ranting about a book. Get a grasp.

And Dont be a dumbass, our country isnt "falling to pieces". What the fuck are you on about man. Stop being so god damn retarded 24/7.
Not everyone is a shill.

Tucker is controlled opposition. He exists so twitter troons can clip his speeches out of context for social justice brownie points and dopamine.

He can say he's pro choice but Tucker is probably tripple boosted at this point.
He can claim that Democrats are tyrants but secretly hope republicans can do the same when they're in power.

He tells you what you want to hear because there's no one else on mainstream media that goes against the establishment. Youtube and Google have the power to end him right now, yes even through Fox News protection, but choose to leave him alive so their NPC minions can have something to rage about on twitter.

Too bad your favorite faggot got kicked off the air.

Attached: 506B1EE8-9A98-4214-B554-E6A7525FB42F.jpg (306x389, 20.74K)

>That young leaders program is something Alex Jones can't even talk
He's actually talked about it a almost daily for the last week. He also mentioned Tulsi and said something along the lines of, "I hope she isn't involved anymore. I don't think she is but, I don't know for sure."

because compared to the very low bar set by the rest of the American media, he's relatively good.

He also openly mocked himself for reviewing the book when they initially spoke about it. Mentioning how he knew it was stupid to do so, but he wanted to indulge.
You are a retarded piece of shit.

Damn. You are a turbo nigger and faggot. You really really suck any this.

okay so we're agreeing it's not news.

Its entertainment for you mutts, theatre.

>And Dont be a dumbass, our country isnt "falling to pieces".
What's the weather like in Tel Aviv?

Yeah you're one of those people. cringe

This

>And Dont be a dumbass, our country isnt "falling to pieces". What the fuck are you on about man.

imagine being this ignorant

Weird. I've known that for well over a year why does he take so long to realize obvious shit. I recommend taking a look at what Whitney Webb has to say on this as well, she's less schizo than Alex but talks about all the same shit and has better sources than Alex

keep projecting your failures and insecurities

His whole thing is bringing on egregiously liberal retards who want to be on tv and then making a shocked face while they say really stupid things, it’s good television

>keep projecting your failures and insecurities
It's sad that people like you exist--people who've insulated their lives so completely from reality that they can't see what's happening right in front of their faces. You won't last very long when the lights go out.

Attached: 1628728773842.jpg (871x670, 254.23K)

>Literally blame anyone but yourself

>Weird. I've known that for well over a year why does he take so long to realize obvious shit.
I have this feeling that they're positioning Tulsi to be the voice of reason after the chaos/collapse.

>>literally blame anyone but yourself

fuck off, boomer

I think the only thing saving you is your mom bringing you regular hot pocket deliveries

nice projection, shill

>He "reports" on the dumbest shit, who the fuck actually cares about a new book about AOC? Why does it matter

He has to feed his boomer audience at least sometimes, and boomers love that shit.
Tucker frequently brings up all kinds of important but fringe topics, like when he recently had that crypto guy on and talked governments going after cryptocurrency. This is something that boomers don't even understand.
Gavin McGuinness used to work at Fox News and years ago he said that the median age of their viewer was 70 years-old.
I think that Tucker is doing a great job; for some perspective this guy named Bill O'Reilly used to have Tucker's time slot, as well as one of the top-rated shows on cable news. What did he do with it? Absolutely nothing.

>shill

Good one, it's okay turn on Tucker Carlson he's going to keep feeding you information.
You're all fucking retarded

Who am I blaming and for what am I blaming them? It's fucking obvious the country is on the edge of uncontrolled chaos--economic, military and domestic. How am I, a single person, supposed to change the direction we're headed? I didn't even get to vote for the first time (for all its uselessness) until after the Patriot Act was law. There's literally NOTHING I can do on my own to change our country's trajectory.

keep slurping kike semen

>I think the only thing saving you is your mom bringing you regular hot pocket deliveries
That would be a hell of a luxury though i wouldn't eat a hot pocket because I don't consume goy-feed.

he's trying to gaslight and demoralize

can you explain what you mean by this.

>Someone please explain why this person isn't just an IRL troll profiting off of middle/low class/ americans anger?
That's exactly what he's doing. Why even make this thread when you already know the answer?

>The entire show is just him asking rhetorical questions because he doesn't have any fucking answers.
The show is him asking rhetorical questions because the answers aren't allowed to be aired

This

He's based and redpilled especially about race. He loves the White race and hates niggers. That's basically our belief system.

You will never be a woman.

genuinely sorry that you didn't get to vote, that's demoralizing. the only thing you can do is protest, vote, run for office. I see some of what you're saying, there is a lot of chaos but I think it's skewed. I think there is always been chaos going on it's just we now are able to see it and talk about it more because of the Internet and social media. I think a lot of the killers in the US have just been straight up bureaucracy and sometimes shooting ourselves in the foot. I don't think we're screwed as a country though.

No