I'm thinking about killing myself in minecraft. I had a really bad mushroom trip...

I'm thinking about killing myself in minecraft. I had a really bad mushroom trip. Now I just feel so alone and meaningless and so much self hatred and regret was brought to the forefront of my mind and burned into it. Idk how to find reconciliation guys. I feel like I shouldn't be here in minecraft with you all. I'm so sorry guys I just don't know what to do. I also hurt myself so bad and I can't work for a few weeks and I'm already living paycheck to paycheck, fucked a bunch of my stuff up in my house and car in minecraft too. Should have been a better fren. I'm such a fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1644067993117.png (1024x702, 722.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/bible/547/hab.2.4.KJVAE
bible.com/bible/547/1pe.2.17.KJVAE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQUkIzVqMKw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oeefR_uA0n4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWrtJt1Di1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Habakkuk 2:4 KJVAE
bible.com/bible/547/hab.2.4.KJVAE
Honor all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
1 Peter 2:17 KJVAE
bible.com/bible/547/1pe.2.17.KJVAE

Take a Minecraft senator down with you. Or better yet someone higher like a Rothschild moderator

>I had a really bad mushroom trip.
How about you give this a couple more months and then get back to us on it instead of being weak and immediately acting on what you experienced during a mushroom trip.

I am weak though. I'm sorry man.

Attached: c443d383391b4d5f637b04bcd9c33aaa.jpg (236x354, 13.74K)

Spend a while trying to find a work from home job, then kill yourself later if you still feel like it.

Fuck no you're not. You are strong user, take time and truly reflect on what you mushroom trip taught you. Take some ibuprofen in the morning, the headache you're going to get is annoying

>I'm thinking about killing myself in minecraft. I had a really bad mushroom trip. Now I just feel so alone and meaningless and so much self hatred and regret was brought to the forefront of my mind and burned into it.
Psychedelics lead to the demonic realms. Even the DMT Jesters are malicious. You have been raped and it's really not your fault because of all the new age mumbo jumbo horseshit. Seek a deliverance preacher, OP, get right with Christ and God and the Spirit. I got tricked, too.

Attached: 1643082252084.jpg (399x399, 46.68K)

Join the army.

Headache is the least of my worries I have severe frostbite on my feet and knees, less severe all over chest and stomach but everything is still numb. The cops had me laying in the snow for 45 minutes and I was running around barefoot for an hour before that. It was 10°F without the wind chill. They tazed me as well but I don't remember it. Got prong wounds in my back. Got bit by a dog too 3 staples in my knee and bites on my arm

Bro I was exactly in this position a few months ago the mushrooms and everything. First of all be sober as long as you can stand it dont give in you need to think with a clear head can't escape into fantasy bullshit. Self reflection is painful but ultimately good for you. The hard part is putting everything behind you but time helps with that. Also talk to someone about it but if you can't and its too fucked up just say to yourself it's no big deal solitude and pain will harden you up anyway. Don't kys we need soldiers in the race war

Good

Attached: 01101010011.jpg (582x900, 44.6K)

Thank you for the laugh man

Attached: 1643671851423.png (811x527, 94.04K)

I feel raped.

Nice photo! Mind if I save it?

Praying for you right now.

Get off this board and stop doing degenerate shit. Find God.

Hang tough user. Let me give you a reason to live. A lot of shit is getting ready to go down over the next couple years or more. Now I am not promising you it’s all going to be good. I suspect most of it going to be somewhat ugly. But like me it is your duty to live goddamn it. These people that have created this mess from the elites to the lazy thinking NPC’s have wrought despair on our world. Yeah we’ve both contributed some to ourselves as well I get it. But you must dedicate yourself to becoming the biggest pain in the ass to the people who have brought us to this brink. The best way I can think of doing that is to stay alive. And learn how to play Minecraft the best you can in case shit really hits the fucking fan. Be good user!!

Thanks brother. Where do you think I should start? Start reading a bible? Go find a church?

I’ve tried to warn people on here about shrooms, and gotten shit for telling people to be careful. I had a similarly terrible trip too. In the end it made me stronger but I almost ruined my life. Hang in there man.

Yep. Please consider what I said, man, no shame in it. Those doors are closed for a reason and the whole world has forgotten that and replaced the fear and reverence of them with hippy feel good peace and love sunshine and farts nonsense.

Attached: FJFG0nfXMAEKzH2.jpg (692x1043, 100.11K)

shut the fuck up you fucking pussy. how the fuck do you know he isn't a weak little pussyboi eunuch? you don't. you're hitting him with a pity party and you're a fucking dork for doing it

Don't do it, I promise it'll get better. I know it's hard to consider now, but it helps to remind yourself that in ten years hence you'll look back at this point in your life as nothing but a memory.

Hey man, I can sort of relate to what happened to you. Around Christmas 2020 I took 7 grams of really strong shrooms, in powder form, on an empty stomach. I experienced some really awful feelings that I guess traumatised me for months. No need to go into the details, but it was the worst possible outcome from ego-death. I was fucked in the head for months afterwards full of regret and anxiety. I got better though. I didn't take them again, and I focused on staying mentally disciplined. I focused on observing my negative thoughts and allowing them to pass without much judgement. I learned to detach myself from the unhealthy habits that had slowly worked their way into my life. Its been over a year now and I can say that I'm better. Accepting that I cannot change the decisions I have made, and learning to just accept what I do have, was the first step. Good luck man.

The shrooms didn't do anything other than show you how fucked up you are mentally. Stop being a little bitch and blaming everything but the problem, you. Put on your big boy pants and work your shit out. You want to see pain and misery go to any hole country in Africa. You have it good compared to them. You should start working on yourself by not doing drugs cause you can't handle them.

I had a similar trip, although it taught me to be better than that. And I am better for it.

Although I can understand if you're too far gone as to why it would be terrifyingly painful.
However there's always a way to improve. What you do now is up to you.

>Kicking people when they're down
>reveling in drama
>Shallowly attacking "muh alpha"dom while spitting on masculine love and brotherhood
Silence, woman.

Attached: 1642749473308m.jpg (1024x735, 145.67K)

>how the fuck do you know he isn't a weak little pussyboi eunuch?
This thread was a cry for help. If he was truly weak he'd suffer in silence.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQUkIzVqMKw

Ive been where you are. Its dark and lonely but trust me it will pass. Good luck user.

take a hike foul wench

you had a bad trip, it goes away. Use a mental health or suicide hotline or get yourself to the hospital.

everyone is weak, doesn't mean you accept your weakness

>flag
do it

Attached: 1643538522318.png (403x334, 99.61K)

i honestly dont care do it or dont we know you wont and if you do its harder to kill yourself than your realise you'll be here in a month just shut up

however you feel before you take mushrooms you will feel ten times worse once they kick in. Don't fucking touch shrooms especially if you have depression or any sort of mental illness. People have been recommending shrooms if you have depression, seems malicious

>I'm thinking about killing myself in minecraft. I had a really bad mushroom trip. Now I just feel so alone and meaningless and so much self hatred and regret was brought to the forefront of my mind and burned into it. Idk how to find reconciliation guys. I feel like I shouldn't be here in minecraft with you all. I'm so sorry guys I just don't know what to do. I also hurt myself so bad and I can't work for a few weeks and I'm already living paycheck to paycheck, fucked a bunch of my stuff up in my house and car in minecraft too. Should have been a better fren. I'm such a fucking degenerate.

The only remedy to the ills of psychedelics is more psychedelics.

Wtf happened on the mush trup user? Get some LSD, take a quarter tab and go for a hike. You'll be fine. This too shall pass.

That does sound like a really rough time. I was once in a position that was somewhat similar to yours, a particularly terrible psychedelic trip that left me feeling broken inside and out. The months that followed were rough, some times were worse than others. I'm not the type of person to consider suicide but there were many days where I questioned why I was going through the motions of my daily life. I think the truth is that my experiences with psychedelics made me realize that I was not very grounded in my life and needed to truly reflect on what was meaningful to me and find deeper meaning in life. About 5 or so years later and now I'm in a pretty good place, I'm doing things that make me feel like my life is meaningful, and I can reflect back on the trauma of those times in the past as being something that ultimately had a positive impact on my life. I know it's tough but just hold on and don't give up, you can still become far greater than that which you are today.

Yeah I guess you're right

What happens during heavy terrible trips exactly. And how much mushrooms did you eat

Don’t do it user. Just turn to Christ He will help you through everything

I'm sorry but you're wrong. The doors have been closed by the very people who profit on keeping you from true healing. To keep you as a perpetual customer.

True healing comes from within, shamanism and and psychedelics as medicinal treatments have been used for millennia to help achieve this.
Not just for treatment but for true healing of the root causes.
Many illnesses are physical, mental and some are spiritual.

Shamanism is to address all of these as one.

You would have the world close it's eyes and rely on the material world pulled over you by the evil ones who profit on our suffering. Who profit from perpetual illness.

You are nothing but a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing.

your going to die anyway suicide is just closing the contract early it matter not now or later people who comprehend suicide think that death is an option it is not it is an immovable fate we're all accursed to bare just stop the clock ticks with or without and stop for no-one

>Headache is the least of my worries I have severe frostbite on my feet and knees, less severe all over chest and stomach but everything is still numb. The cops had me laying in the snow for 45 minutes and I was running around barefoot for an hour before that. It was 10°F without the wind chill. They tazed me as well but I don't remember it. Got prong wounds in my back. Got bit by a dog too 3 staples in my knee and bites on my arm

top kek. you'll be fine brother.

Hey so, something to keep in mind, is that when you go on a shroom trip, it opens yourself up spiritually to demonic attack.

So I think you need to take a step back and think about where these feelings are coming from. They are evil forces who want your destruction. Don't let them win.

You can call on Lord Jesus Christ to protect you from these influences and to free you.

I recommend checking out devotional hearts YouTube. She has a fair few interviews with people who came from a druggie/mushrooms etc background.
Eg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oeefR_uA0n4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWrtJt1Di1A