Shellshocked abroad

>be Mizo(Indian) student
>aspiring MD
>too retarded to crack NEET exam
>lower-middle class parents cannot afford private Indian colleges
>decide to study in Ukraine
>cheaper and higher selection rate
>smort
>barely half a year in Donbas region and already shellshocked from ceaseless conflict
>Russia decides to annex region
>decides best to leave
>come home with no MBBS
>come home with PTSD

Attached: 9m4vj6sr9qf81.jpg (640x480, 61.25K)

Cool story bro

How did you get the idea to go to Donbass when everyone knows there's been a war there since 2014?

No one gives a fuck pajeet, you fucking poo, go shit your own country up and leave the rest of us alone u fucking smelly nigger

should've at least chosen Armenia, reasonably affordable there

Stay in your own smelly country you dumb ass poo. I would hit you. I have hit many Indians, and I would hit you too

fucking retard, you stink

Indians are good people, my acquaintance was in India and she was not raped.

Their existence is aggravating

i want to like them but as soon as i hear them speak or read their place names, i see bright white heat

>PTSD
From what? Hearing some explosions. The surrounding area of any ivy league school on the east coast of the US is more dangerous than anything going on in Ukraine.

Not raping someone sets you as a top tier human. Not sure how this world will continue.

lmfao

You'll do nothing Canada cuck

imagine threatening violence on an anonymous internet board lol
the absolute state of leafs

Sorry to hear that user, hope you didn't waste too many years. This might sound weird but I've heard people get into chink med schools for good medical education, might want to look into it. I hope it all works out for you.

You actually call yourself indian lol did britidh people create mizo or did you guys name yourselves?

Why does india protect illegal british borders still to this day? Mcmohan,mcdonald,johnson line?

kek, should have went to palestine, more peaceful, more cultured people, very cheap universities

this lol

Did you study in bangalore by chance?