You will never win because you will never challenge the states monopoly on violence

you will never win because you will never challenge the states monopoly on violence

Attached: media_FK9i8y7VIAE_uoc.jpg (1538x2048, 392.09K)

LET THEM HAVE VIOLENCE, NIGGER

The faggot in the picture needs to an hero but OP does have a point about the violence thing.

Truckers got fucked hard and absolutely nothing came of this whole thing other than getting grifted by the kike who started it. I told you faggots nothing would happen and nothing will happen unless you resort to violence because it IS the only option left.

Whites don’t chimp out like niggers. Violence is measured and planned to achieve the particular goal

sin thread ?
sin thread:)

thats a woman

If I am more violent than the Australian government, the people of my village will follow my rule.

Literally bash the maskoids. There are no options left.

>Whites don't chimp out like niggers
which is why whites keep losing
One day you'll be chained to the cold hard floor of the gulag being forced to watch some huge gorilla nigger rape your infant daughter to death and all you'll do is say
>"WeLl At LeAsT i GoT mY mOrAls!

>bash the maskoids
My response in that purely hypothetical situation would be "Godspeed brother."

Randomly killing and burning stuff down doesn’t win anything, it’s the glowniggers dream in fact

I fully support you and I wish you rise to power
> inb4 fed
FUCK OFF, I wish I got payed to speak my mind.

THE GOVERNMENT WINS EVERY ELECTION

It's not about winning. Playing shitty parts in this faggot Circus Play.

It's about what your actions are when you walk away from the table.

Because the table and the players will keep coming, but it's what you take away from it~

A shame about the planet.

>you can't actually do anything that's what the glowies want
imagine being this buck broken lmao

Attached: media_FDytHKhVUAYvczd.jpg (1536x2048, 289.06K)

You can do a whole lot, just not with the foresight of a chimp

economics of violence is basic.
violence of economics is intermediate.
violent economics is advanced (professional tier).
economic violence is master.

>Randomly killing and burning stuff down doesn't win anything
Have you been asleep the past few years? Niggers were literally burning down cities and now americans have in mass turned up the nigger worship to 11.

Panoply.

Wise words. This win/lose mindset is why normalfags are willing to spend the vast majority of their life chasing paper currency so they aren't looked at as "losers"

There are enough ex-Australians in countries with ample access to weaponry that if they all managed to successfully make landfall, which is the hard part, they would be able to completely overwhelm the Australian military and police forces oust the government and establish a new one wherein they own the island now, which is the easy part. Normally that would be a slow suicide but Australian locals are extraordinarily complacent and compliant and would be unlikely to resist rule by those also born on the island.
Just a matter of will power and getting there. Seriously they'd wipe out the military and police in a week even with shit logistics support.

This, fucking sage this glowing ass thread, don't listen to Cia niggers telling you to sperg out, they are just trying to use you.

another coward that will never do shit. thanks for proving my point. keep holding the parades and gay raves that you call 'protests'. in sure that will work out for you.