Dating prospects in 2022?

I’m afraid that female hypergamy has reached nuclear levels.

Pic related is a screenshot from a troon from Any Forums. They got maxed out likes and dozens of 8/10+ chads simping for them. Jfl. It’s so fucking over for the average guy in 2022 it’s not even funny.

If a literally tranny can get this much attention, from top 20th percentile men, what the fun are average 5/10 men supposed to do? I made a tinder and paid for gold and got professional photos and a nice outfit and literally got 8 matches in two weeks, half were bots and the others were morbidly obese single moms.

Now I admit I’m not a great catch myself, I’m a bit overweight, college dropout with a low paying warehouse job but I’m working on improving myself and becoming independent. I’m planning on going back to college to major in computer science. Any tips on how to meet a loyal girl these days? I’m 26 so maybe meeting younger girls at college would be hard. I don’t have much of a social circle either. Should I try to join a church? I’d join a prayer group at the college but I’m a little too old for that I think.

Attached: 61AD81C9-F8DD-4BC6-8C9B-AF3D5B1D8407.jpg (576x1024, 60.92K)

>what the *fuck* are average 5/10 men supposed to do?

I’m trying to not get too demoralize Any Forums but honestly I want a loyal girlfriend so bad and I feel like I just totally fucked up my chances.

When I was younger I actually hooked up with a lot of girls when I partied when I was in school before, but realized those girls only just used me until they got bored. Fuck I wished I spend that time trying to find a good loyal girl so bad. The most brutal part is that Covid has pushed dating for young girls to be 100% online. If you don’t have an Instagram its actually a huge red flag for girls. Jdimsa.

a pre op troon with a cute feminine cock and nice tits is rare, I'm going to assume they didn't cuck it off

>got professional photos
if you pay for professional photos for a dating app, you're so fucking stupid lol

>what the *fuck* are average 5/10 men supposed to do?
the same thing your ancestors had to do when they couldnt find a female

go out into the world and find one - sure it means taking risks and having to travel, but this is your only option

its simple
chad spent their time living life, meeting people, building reputation etc
you spent time playing video games and shitposting

what do you have to offer a woman who chooses to shack up with you?

These are gay men you retard

Why is does everyone messaging trannies have a beard?

Yes Chad is just a meme?

Attached: 1644150638665.png (192x192, 51.58K)

This hurts my morale too, they get it from FDS..
>If he doesn't have Social Media he's either a predator or secret MAGA

I just want to support my housewife free of the electric jew

This is the standard experience for any hot trans woman on a dating app in a big city
Any Forums stays bluepilled on this topic by cherry picking examples of the most pathetic trannies
If you want a redpill (see the world as it actually is) then the truth is there are a lot of hot trannies that pass and look sexy from every angle irl and are accepted as their gender by pretty much everyone
Hot trannies are a good thing for everyone and even a lot of post-op pussies turn out great and relatively designer compared to natural roasts
We had it better in the pre-2010 culture when we basically admitted that trannies were accepted based on how hot they were
Trans activism after 2010 is really about the push for gross trannies

This. It has never been easier to travel yet harder to compete. So taken what advantages you can.

I'm 29, married, two kids and one on the way. I have never used a dating app. Talk to women you find attractive, ask one out. It's not that hard. It took a while to find my wife in this way, but I think she has been worth the time and effort, while the best my friends get are a one night stand every now and then with some bimbo. That sounded fun when I was like 20, but we're all entering our thirties now and their lives seem sad and empty to me.

> Why is does everyone messaging trannies have a beard?
Jack Murphy disciples

>reee why won't they date me

Been with my gf 3 years, met on bumble. I know 2 couples who got married after meeting on Tinder

Just stop being a wuss, work on yourself and improve your standards

lmao the beard cope yikesaroo op

sounds nice. I almost never see any women I find attractive - I'm kind of a shut in though, mostly just go to work, go to the store, or partake in many hobbies at home. How did you run into women to talk to without using any apps? (I haven't used any of them either and not particularly interested)

>made a tinder
>paid for gold
>got professional photos
hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fag.

>If you don’t have an Instagram its actually a huge red flag for girls.
I know this is true, yet I don't know why.
No joke, took a cute Colombian girl out on a date the other day and she was curious why I didn't have an Instagram account.
Why do they care so much about it??

Wrong. It's easier than ever to compete. How many guys are even willing to just walk up to a girl today and ask her out? That was the old way that every man to go through, and that's when it was competitive. Now everyone wants to use dating apps so women don't get get nearly as many in-person invites.

Set yourself apart. It's easier than ever.

Online dating is shit these days anyway that's why these faggota are licking tranny wound trying to get some action.

It was easy as fuck to get an endless stream of pussy off these apps before. Now every girl who would do it previously has an only fans and has the mindset that her pussy is a business. They don't want to party they want to get paid.

You young fags are fucked. It used to be easy you know.

Is it possible for a 28 year old Any Forums small business owner and antichrist hater to get a sweet virgin wife in 2022?

Attached: 1639203637681.jpg (986x1581, 328.23K)

Are you ginger? I knew a guy exactly like what you described.

Imagine marrying a tinder whore…oof

Attached: 6D5837B9-237B-4FBE-9EF6-FFDBB68D475C.jpg (1024x768, 102.66K)

At 28 you'll do good to find someone who hasn't already got children from another man.

Checked and keked.

I'm 6'4 and used to think I was ok looking. Had some interest from girls in highschool but was too autistic to ask them out.

In my early-mid 20s I used tinder on and off for 3 years and got a total of 10 matches. Out of the 4 matches that actually responded. 2 were fat, one was approaching middle age and the other was missing a leg. They all ghosted me.

It severely fucked with my self-confidence to the point I've completely given up on even living here anymore. I quit my job and a got new one which allows me to work lots of hours so I can save up enough money to just move to Indonesia or somewhere and take the wmaf pill

Attached: 2021looksmatch.jpg (1966x2358, 531.45K)

Attached: you were a lust penis.gif (640x831, 1.34M)

Well I'm not gonna date 28 year old women, britbong, dont be a retard.