The Only Southern States

Just wanted to remind you all that if your state isn't red in picrelated, it's not Southern. Sorry, but that's the truth. FL, TX, OK, MO, KY, VA, WV, and FL are not Southern.

Why? Simple. If your ENTIRE state isn't Southern, then NONE of it is. Be well.

Attached: tt.jpg (5175x3762, 993.57K)

We should transfer all the niggers to those states and seal the borders.

I'm Texan and I agree. Never considered it south even though they fought for the south.

Begone yankee filth. You won't divide the South against itself.

Attached: FMJP5ykXEAEFvi4.png (860x468, 27.83K)

In every possible way Texas is part of the South. The only people who say otherwise are cowards who want to disassociate Texas from its proud history and heritage and turn it into a civnat neocon mongrel state.

>tfw Missourian
Get fucked you inbred nigger lovers. At least we are smart enough to lock ours in the inner cities and not let them out in the suburbs or country side

Attached: 1614139493200.jpg (535x574, 79.78K)

You are either a disgrace to Quantrill and Bloody Bill or else a northerner who thinks living a state for one generation makes him a native.

ummm

Attached: arkansas.jpg (1863x1231, 1.83M)

South is not political in the sense of what you consider traditional south. It's more of a cultural thing. Texas is it's own culture. I would argue Texas is above being considered "south" as it rests in the Republic at heart.

>NORTH Carolina

Thats the Deep South, which is swamp culture. (Eastern N.C. is extremely Deep South, Western is Appalachia). The South culturally extends to the border states and further west, stops in East Texas.

>South Carolinian that loves all my Southern brothers

Sorry, user, but a high percentage of niggers is not what makes a state Southern or not.

I didn't divide it. I stated the truth.

Texas is the Southwest. Like I said, if every part of your state isn't Southern, then none of it is. So even Beaumont and Tyler are both Southwest to me.

>Texas is south west
Then whats Florida?

Florida is florida just like Texas is Texas. Not south.

AKA niggerland

What the fuck even is this who gives a fuck you faggot? Seriously kill yourself

All of those states are nigger central.

I just got back from a trip to alantic city, jersey. I'm from NC.

First of all, I have a mullet and am forklift certified. Second, I won 1200 dollars playing 1/3 buying a 100 bucks. Thirdly, everyone up there is rude as fuck and are a bunch of assholes. My girlfriend held the door for a lady and she about started to cry

The second group are the ones in control right now. The Texas I grew up in shunned spics and hung niggers. Now it's "we're all brothers in Christ, let's bring in Poos, spics, and niggers". The California diaspora is just the final nail in the coffin, it's the most pozzed globo-homo state that pretends it isn't one.

>t. 8th generation Texan

Yes. NC isn't just South either. It's Deep Southern like AL, MS, or Luzana.

FLORIDA AND TEXAS IS SO SOUTH IT'S LATIN AMERICA

Attached: 【減量8日目】確実に脂肪を落とすケトのフル食 1-50 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

>has the word NORTH in it
Not the south.
South Dakota is more southern than NORTH Carolina

>Then whats Florida?
A bastard combination of Cubans and New York Jew retirees.

Does West Virginia count?

Attached: d4c67f0f31a8362fdf35f3fc40f128a8.jpg (610x544, 55.86K)

says Cody from Minnesota

True. However, it's not just modern TX. TX and OK were never at any point in entire history part of the South.

Yes. I've been up there with yall. You're just like the Mountain folk around north Georgia and the upstate here in South Carolina. I had alot of fun playing paintball in Raleigh county.

The South is far more than Culture. It's people, history, geography, and culture. Texas was settled by Southerners, was a slave state, fought for the South during the Northern war, was reconstructed and then redeemed, held to its Southern heritage even unto the 1960s, and remains politically tied to the South. Ethnically most Texans are Southerners. They speak a Southern dialect and their churches are Southern derived. The only reason to say Texas "isn't" a Southern state is because its so full of spics and northern migrants that it has lost its original population and culture.

> I stated the truth.
You stated a hope and a cope. The South is more than the deep South.
>Texas is the Southwest
Texas is part of the South in every single quantifiable way. No one said any different until recently.
>Like I said, if every part of your state isn't Southern, then none of it is
If even a portion of the state is Southern, the whole of it is. By ethnicity, by geography, by heritage, by culture, my map is true.

Attached: FDjJyhtXMAYLx5r.jpg (1700x1568, 340.46K)

I am neither Cuban nor New Yorker
t. Floridafag

hello fren

Attached: 1592159557181.jpg (654x631, 42.56K)

No. Being hillbillies doesn't make you southern. And WV was a Union state.

>TX and OK were never at any point in entire history part of the South.
Except their settlement by Southerners
And their existence as a Slave state under Southern-heritage US president Polk
And the Civil War
And Reconstruction and Redemption
And the period from 1877-1965
And the nigger rights era
And up to the late 1990s
Then you can say Texas was never Southern.

Based southern expansionism

They were very divided during the Civil War. West Virginia was like it's own front between partisans during the war.

NC here, vinegar whole hog for pork but I love SC mustard on chicken

It's not even expansionism. It's the South's natural borders.

Yes. You are and were part of Virginia and the great Southern nation, even if some of your ancestors chose unionism over independence.

>Texas is part of the South in every single quantifiable way. No one said any different until recently.

What a joke. We never thought you as Southern. Go be TX.