Califorña

In all seriousness, is there a single square mile of this place that's worth relocating to from out of state?? Asking for a friend.

Attached: B95E01F3-28D8-47B4-AC39-3B05CCD8E4AF.jpg (1400x1476, 246.17K)

no

Check housing prices and reconsider. Texas is currently the most comfy option, but it might be not for long.

The coastlines are excellent. Monterey is a paradise.

Plenty, but first you'd have to relocate sacramento into fine radioactive dust spread over thousands of miles.

>might not be for long
What do you mean? Too many liberals moving in? Too many Mexicans?? Climate change???

I just paid $19.95 for a fucking California burrito and a Mexican Coke what the fuck

It is but that’s to be expected with most million dollar neighborhoods outside of LA and SF

(Encinitas)

everything north of lassen is ok. everything east of the shasta-white mountain line also.

Favorite response so far. Thanks for the laugh.

Attached: 9F33900C-2FDE-4F0F-BEA2-AD6BEE301B07.jpg (832x1024, 54.42K)

I live in Texas. It's California on a 15 year time delay.
I'm going to stay here because my family has lived here for seven generations, but fair warning to any prospective outsiders is that it's not a sanctuary. Frankly, it will probably be a battleground in due time.
Other states are in better shape, but none of us are outside the panopticon. The usual suspects see places like Idaho and Maine growing and are eager to flood them with their favorite bioweapon.

El dorado hills are pretty nice

Texas is not comfy. I’m from San Diego, lived in Dallas and Austin. Dallas is overrun with feral niggers and Austin is fag city with a serious homeless problem

Not really Temecula and Murrieta are kind of ok if your looking into socal

Are you fucking kidding me? NO.

When the housing crash happens and it becomes affordable, then yeah San Diego is pretty nice. Central Valley is pretty cheap right now. You could probably buy some good acreage and make a decent living farming there. Redding area is also decent as far as cities go. Napa Valley if you’re a wine lover

Eureka.

Yeah states like Montana, South Dakota, Wyoming and maybe the Tennessee Appalachia all on my tops list

This. I'm not made of money and I definitely didn't expect to be able to afford anything within 50 miles of the coast (south of Eureka at least).

Check this bitch out tho

Attached: 1ACC6D75-223D-43FD-8411-FF020B650D5C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

I'm only half joking. Plenty of beautiful places to live in this state but it's not worth coming here with the current governance.
it's starting to unravel and fall apart so check back in ten years.