Let's Colonise Antarctica frens!

The Antarctic Dry Valleys are ripe for colonisation.
Begin again in a golden land of opportunity and andventure!!
Large uninhabited areas are perfect for colonisation in the Southern Continent. Climatic conditions have crreted ice and snow free zones.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMurdo_Dry_Valleys
*Unlimited water in the form of nearby ice.
*Permanent high winds perfect for windpower generation. Winds up to 300kmph at times. Minimal energy storage required.
*Unlimeted energy and unlimited water form the basis of hydroponic farming and crypto mining economy based in cosy domes.
*Best of all: Nigger free Zone. It is literally impossible for niggers to survive in Antarctica! Apart from the cold climate, survival necessitates discipline and technical expertise that niggers do not have.
No laws! No Limits! No Niggers!

Attached: FieldCamp-F6_940_499_c1.jpg (940x499, 773.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exopolitics.org/discovery-of-flash-frozen-antarctica-civilization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Anshar won't like it one little bit.

Maybe this is how the Anshar start.

hope you like eating rocks you dumb nigger

Whaling, seals fish maybe

we can import green waste and turn it into greenhouse cash crops and sell the West its own fat asses back to them.

We need nuclear power.
For that, we need a colonial charter.
With nuclear energy we can literally be self-sufficient with a high quality of life.
A single 21 MW reactor (small) is ideal.

Attached: 1644678186063.png (1485x482, 33.76K)

I was also thinking tourism. There is a market I'm sure for people that really want to get away from it all.
Anything would be legal in Antarctica.
Anything we want.
Its not that hard to get there.
Certainly easier than getting to Mars.

No nuclear needed. Read the wiki. The winds are basically continuous due to the falling cold air off the glaciers. A quirk that means wind turbines would be working 100% of the time instead of 15-30% like the rest of earth.

agreed. every municipality should have one anyway.

exopolitics.org/discovery-of-flash-frozen-antarctica-civilization/
If you haven't read "Adam & Eve" by Chan Thomas, let me know and I'll post link and login credentials. He was right about everything except the date.

Attached: south-pole-pyramid.jpg (1604x1080, 420.35K)

Never read it.

I want nuclear. I ain't fuckin with that wind bullshit.

I'm in.

Attached: Antarica.jpg (400x300, 32.86K)

I'm pretty sure I could set up some vertical axis wind turbines. Pretty sure I won't know how to run a nuclear reactor... or where to get one... but you sound like you're saying you might have one lying around?

I'm saying we get a colonial charter from China or Russia, probably the former, so that we can have assistance.
Who's gonna go do maintenance on the 10 wind generators in the middle of the antarctic winter? And then we starve and freeze.

Antarctica (Under-Antarctica) is populated and antarcticians want us kill ourselves in meaningless wars and take our land.

Trust me, stay away.

Attached: 10392153_176982918723_1894441_n.jpg (604x453, 27.01K)

I'll do it. I have pioneer spirit. Then back to the dome for hot choc and tendies.

You mean hot tea and seal-blubber fried chicken fillets. We ain't got no hot chocc in the pantry in antarctica.

China and Russia would nix our blossoming crypto mining revenue streams.
The point is with unlimited energy and water in a zero regulation environment the only limit would be our ingenuity and grit.

>Cryptomining
Lol. Yeah we just aren't going to see eye to eye.

Attached: 1628183946037.png (497x680, 263.09K)

We import what we can't produce.
We import stuff to produce.
With unlimited energy we can build unlimited greenhouses and grow anything we want.
There could also have a services based economy based on-line.

Imagine the silence, maybe you have a bit of wind but the only sounds are the ones of nature and the ground beneath your feet.

This one gets it.