Burglar choked to death, home owner charged

What would you do if someone tried to burglarize your home? I'm guessing most people here would say shoot them
What if you didn't have a gun. and only had your beefy, muscular physique?
>be regular dude
>chillin in your house in a sketchy neighborhood
>damn heroin addict always stealing shit
>get home from work
>chillin on the couch
wildcrackheadappears.mp3
>no gun
>over power them
>put in chokehold
>can't phone for help, unsure when to release
>crack head dies
>call police
>thet charge you with murder
How is this ok, especially in a castle doctrine state?

Attached: Burglary-Laws-and-Your-Protection-1200x800-59baaefe26100-942x628.jpg (942x628, 72.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e41w--hKFpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ST. LOUIS — Police were seeking involuntary manslaughter charges Monday against a man accused of choking and killing a 34-year-old woman who burglarized a home in the Dutchtown neighborhood.

Police said the woman broke into a home in the 3900 block of Dunnica Avenue around 6:20 p.m. Sunday. Police were called about the burglary and, when they got to the home, found the woman dead.

A 46-year-old man had put her in a “chokehold,” killing her, at the home, south of Chippewa Street, authorities said. The residence is a four-family flat.

Police arrested him at the home. On Monday, police said detectives would seek warrants for first-degree involuntary manslaughter. The Post-Dispatch is not identifying the man until charges are filed.

Police have not released the name of the woman who died. Police initially said the homicide case was related to a domestic incident but have not said what relationship, if any, the woman had to the man.

DUmbass. Put them in a choke until the passout. Then tie them up to make them your cock sleeve.

If it was a woman I would rape her and keep her in my basement forever. If it was a male I would bury him and plant a manchineel over him

Just knew this would be a Muttmerica story. Our justice system is so fucking autistic and nonsensical. They even made a jab at stupid shit like this in Liar Liar and that was the 90s

>an unarmed woman
he's going to have a hard time proving she was actually a threat.

castle doctrine state. We have a solid foundation of rights here unlike Canada

This.

>he says, in a thread about police disregarding those rights and charging manslaughter in a home defense case
You only have the rights that your Soros elected prosecutors allow.

police don't uphold the constitution. come back when the courts disregard his rights.

This thread is a data mining thread for an algorythm to determine whether or not people will fight back when police show up at their house to make an arrest

>This thread is a data mining thread for an algorythm to determine whether or not people will fight back when police show up at their house to make an arrest

kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

Just beat the shit out of him and dump him on the doorstep without calling the cops. Or alternatively find a creative way to destroy the remains

Its tricky because apparently it was his ex. When i first read the story it didn't mention the "domestic incident"
He still has a leg to stand on in court though, and given my city/state he will get off scott free with any decent lawyer.
pic unrelated

Attached: 1605670213088.jpg (1289x751, 322.05K)

1. Stab yourself with a knife.
2. Put knife in cold, dead hands of criminal.
3. Profit?

Thepolice seeking charges for a crime does not mean youll be convicted or thatll itll even go to trail.

Even if dropped its still a pain in the ass

Attached: j3021jaqn0n51 (1).jpg (4700x4700, 3.26M)

>dumpster defenders
>arbery boys
>chauvin and co (yeah yeah say what you will)
>plenty more that are unknown or forgotten
I'm sure he'll be fine

SHOOT
SHOVEL
SHUT UP

>*choke some hooker to death just cuz*
>"Uhh she broke in tried to rob me, your honor"

Take it from a 6'1'' 220 lb mma expert, when someone breaks into your home, you grab your gun for self defense.
youtube.com/watch?v=e41w--hKFpA

That seriously is what it seems like. Dude was just like "here I go murdering again". WTF, how do you choke someone to death? That takes like 6 minutes

>call police

Mistake #1