THIS IS THE FREEDOM WE ARE FIGHTING FOR BIGOTS!

IF YOU BIGOTS DONT WANT TO FIGHT FOR ALLOWING YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN TO BECOME LGBTQIPX+ Then do me a favor and dont call yourself America!

Only in America did we allow for someone like Sam Brinton to become the deputy assistant secretary for the Department of Energy.Im so proud of our country we simply cant allow this progressive to be undone by your anti-american bigotry.

Attached: FLRLQJfVgBE6CGQ.jpg (722x900, 128.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MaP6nE7iPQg?t=192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This planet must be bathed in blood. Billions must die.

Okay.

I wish Hitler would've won.

American values: sodomy, genital mutilation, bombing civilians, losing wars, worshiping Israel, eating hot burger, and lie.

This

Attached: 94D7DF02-CC72-46A1-8C96-6A52C0C2B467.jpg (640x800, 65.56K)

I cant wait to fight for zog and this kweeen!
Ukraine democracy! Lets put dilators in our boys!

damn that buck is broken as fuck

Attached: IT2.png (1200x630, 605.91K)

youtu.be/MaP6nE7iPQg?t=192
@03:12

Being as repulsive as you possibly can doesn't make you unique or beautiful. Might as well wear a crown of shit.

When China and Russia begin conquesting, adding territory, ignoring all environmental restriction faggy globalists try to enforce, and become larger economies than the USA. Nobody is going to give two fucks about PRIDE, trans, global warming, diversity, niggers or any of that bullshit anymore. We will be back in survival mode again rather than being soulless narcissistic consoomers.

Attached: 316D4626-C7BB-4C67-BE7C-1DAFDC72A0A0.jpg (681x850, 152.38K)

It even looks there's a barcode on his neck.

Attached: Untitled.png (484x584, 451.57K)

Attached: jakovasaurs.png (189x335, 47.6K)

Niggers are usually too stupid to realize they're being used as slaves to this day. We're all slaves, but they were tricked into believing they were freed.

Attached: Jewish Slave Trade 4.jpg (435x1024, 118.81K)

It's getting to the point where i can spot a satanist as easily as a jew
>yes all jews are satanists, but not all satanists are jews

When did clown world become demon world, bros? I don't want to be here at all.

So all this jazz, to try to make walking on a Red Carpet envious,

but no one ever asks "Did anyone ever wash this thing?"

Why am I not surprised?

what the fuck is that kid cudi? what the fuck happened to him he used to be my nigga

Why is the
>deputy assistant secretary for the Department of Energy
Walking on some red carpet fashion show event with some massive audience?

Attached: ClownWorld.gif (470x360, 3.52M)

>Brinton graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Science in nuclear engineering and vocal music and earned a Master of Science in nuclear science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
damn shame they're qualified even if they're faggy

How does someone end up like this?

Being molested as a child usually does it. Being abused in other ways can also do it.

Isn't the department of energy the people in charge of our nuclear power and stockpile

Attached: bb26905234ee7e07f8c64aa66b71555e.gif (635x344, 884.43K)

>He has a degree, so he's qualified
No.
It's a political appointment, so all he had to do to get it was suck the right dick.

what qualifications are they missing

Correct. It's not politically correct to say, but homosexuality is a mental illness usually caused by trauma.

Attached: The Truth About Gays.jpg (728x1024, 179.25K)

mental illness is defined by society. as society has become more accepting, homosexuality lost its status as a mental illness.

Not being a faggot.

i guess that rules you out as being a candidate too, sorry user