Would a moral person forcing and straining themselves to commit immoral actions in an attempt to shatter their moral...

Would a moral person forcing and straining themselves to commit immoral actions in an attempt to shatter their moral compass cause not only extreme regret and self hatred but also heavy psychological damage? If so what kind? Asking for a friend.

Attached: F077CE22-7C48-4F19-8EB5-08FD73875BFF.jpg (750x922, 410.17K)

I can’t ever tell who was supposed to be the “good guys” in this series lol

We are immoral before we are moral, so it would be just as easy if not easier to establish your moral compass again. In other words, once you have truly established a moral compass, it is not so easy to shatter. Perhaps flip in polarity, but this is easily reversible.

No one
But than why does it hurt to shatter?

idk but the gril has big boobs lol

Seras is sexy yes

>44
Hello uncle

i can't tell who the good guys are anymore

Attached: 134506-134507.jpg (1200x822, 110.75K)

It is a great honor to kill and torture evil. It feels amazing! Why do you feel bad about killing? Killing those who have it coming is righteous. The path of the warrior is righteous.

I see what your getting at with that picture. It’s tough.

Yes it is good to crush true evil. But have mercy for the blind and the salvageable.

What would Nick Fuentes think of this character?

Attached: C6131C02-FD50-454C-9610-9589A9EE2B16.gif (640x342, 523.58K)

He likes him. But Schro is overated, Seras is where it is at.

Attached: F399D284-81A7-4BAA-89B9-2086E0B18DFB.jpg (400x560, 33.09K)

nazi cat march video
Verification not required.

>ending confirms Alucard is permanently soulfucking his Boypucci raw

Enough talk about that fag

Answer my question

Attached: 0C8CBEA5-A282-4CA5-B42E-03EB4A01F2DD.jpg (1280x960, 325.54K)

Can a German catboi fall in love with a smol bong police slag?

Anything is possible. I but generally bustier women are into more masculine men.

Answer my original question however.

you'd probably just get used to it

Attached: 1599099398632.jpg (525x861, 63.54K)

>Would a moral person forcing and straining themselves to commit immoral actions in an attempt to shatter their moral compass cause not only extreme regret and self hatred but also heavy psychological damage? If so what kind? Asking for a friend.

Sorry, kid... Not going to help you write your Kylo Ren fanfic.

It would surely destroy part of your psyche however? Something like that I feel would cause some sort of psychological harm.

hellsing sucks and jews are inbred
that is all

Attached: 1645328666723.jpg (750x714, 48.3K)

Why would it cause self hatred? You'd probably just cope it all away.

This is a philosophical question. No movie Gillian ever thinks they are wrong because they have their own view or are a total sociopath. Completely different from my example.

why are you asking this Lol

The person would not accept their actions feeling they destroyed their character

The panzers will roll across the Levant, we will exterminate you sand niggers, there will not be a single kike left alive soon. The land of Israel will be colonized by Germans and will speak German. Your dumb mongrel golem can join you in the ovens since they love you so much. Wait until they find out they sold their souls, the absolute stupid fucking subhuman Bitches.

Morality is a kike psyop and has held the white man back for 2000 years. Once you realize that good and bad doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is survival, only then will clown world finally end.

I read an user's post here once claiming that most soldiers' PTSD is really just guilt, and that the symptoms are the same. Idk about that but it's kind of interesting to think about.