NZ/pol/ - You will own nothing edition

Evening gents.

(Video) Angry native(?) drove toward faggot cops. Hit the brakes. Nothing ever happens. Maybe they shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the road. Don't they know they're for cars?
stuff.co.nz/national/300523266/screams-as-car-driven-at-police-advancing-on-occupation-crowd

Annoying flaxnigger diversity hire is now co-hosting Newshub Nation. I don't know what that is.
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/127849904/oriini-kaipara-has-a-new-role-as-cohost-of-newshub-nation

Jacinda says that the mostly peaceful protest is no longer a mostly peaceful protest because there's a bit of violence
nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-omicron-outbreak-attacks-on-police-during-parliament-protests-absolutely-disgraceful-jacinda-ardern/TEHTBCW4JKAN5JJ7MRLQ4EPPQY/

(Scroll down past the pic of Jacinda) Winston Peters apparently spoke with protestors and got called a traitor (based). Wellington Free Amublance announced that paramedics won't go into the protest zone anymore.
nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-omicron-outbreak-parliament-protest-police-appalled-after-violent-scenes-three-injured/6Q4JPMD7OXHRARAJKV67DERSYA/

There are allegedly 9 "unvaccinated" people in hospital with(?) covid for every "vaccinated" person! and I'm still not taking it (the "vaccine").
newsroom.co.nz/tracking-omicron-in-new-zealand-latest-charts-and-data

Fat ugly maori woman who is married to her first cousin says that NZ supports Ukrainian sovereignty. We are such a joke country.
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/300523317/nanaia-mahuta-says-nz-supports-ukraines-sovereignty-after-putin-sends-troops-in

I hate the anti-Christ.

Attached: house prices.jpg (1240x1754, 263.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sMixvppnz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chur

Attached: 67868678867585678.jpg (640x427, 35.32K)

Throw feces at cops
That's the way to win

Also, wow! Our hospitals just turn away the unjabbed. Medicine is a cult and I want to murder nurses.

Thanks for the bump
Nice digits bro
>Our hospitals just turn away the unjabbed
Do they really?

Feces is the answer to everything, plus scribbling on your face with ink.

Attached: chew gum.jpg (300x180, 14.8K)

Some of these articles are either written by ai or niggers, terrible grammatical errors. How could anyone take what they say seriously? Isn't their profession the written word after all?

Attached: 1645061254201.jpg (828x818, 101.75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_sMixvppnz8

watch the action live here. QRD:

>10 billion cops required to move 3 pallets

Dave Palmer confirmed as massive bootlicking faggot.

Attached: 76575645.jpg (1077x484, 76.26K)

this bloke got plenty of jabs from that bald coconut cop

Attached: copjabs.png (825x531, 856.36K)

Jacinda Tongues My Anus

Attached: Whorse demon.gif (356x354, 396.55K)

>clownvoy

When the enemy starts raping the English language you know they're losing

I wish something would kick off it’s all quiet gay now

>Dave Palmer
Who is Dave Palmer and why does he have 314 subscribers?

Hopefully she tongues a gun soon

He's a dead man walking, another supporter of the death agenda.

Do you wanna suck on my junk later, frendo?

>pro-virus

Attached: 6758567657478676.png (645x729, 74.68K)

Anywhere see a decrease?

You wouldn't know an exosome if it hit you in the pulmonary.

Define for me "exosome" and I'll trust you're not 100% shill

Anyone confirm that stuff is independent?
I'm sure they are government owned

Attached: Leftist lying scum.png (1080x2220, 221.18K)

>no /nzg
You’re a homo. See you at 2am cunt. I’ll be waiting with water bombs and flash bangs cunt.

Cops played their hand; they want to do dawn raids… cool. We got good at that shit years ago.

Almost all of the journalists in this country are very untalented and lazy. A small dedicated team of writers could potentially replace them all. I've thought about it a little bit.

Attached: 1643254146932.png (1200x1091, 1.17M)