NO NEED FOR A CONVOY, JUST SHUT THE TRUCKS OFF

There's no need to convoy! No need to drive anywhere or spend your hard-earned cash for deisel like our friends in Canada did.American truckers can just shut down the big cities by refusing to drive. NYC HAS JUST THREE DAYS OF SUPPLIES. Just take it from Wesley here: twitter.com/LuceeBoxer/status/1494832194573021186

The center of American power lies within 4 major cities. Running northward on I95: DC -> Philly -> NYC -> Boston. If American truckers just refuse to serve these 4 cities off I95 until all covid restrictions are removed, they will bring the American power center to it's knees.

So, let's pick a date and make it happen. Soon. I'll suggest Wednesday the 23rd. By Saturday the 26th, NYC and DC will have little or no: meat, wine, milk, eggs, cereal or gas.

What will these pussies do?

Attached: TRUCKS GO OFF - NYC SHUTS DOWN.png (1379x1344, 652.06K)

Or you can get fired and replaced by a good ol’ by that has to feed his 3 kids and wife

JEW York will implement Uber Trucking. Anyone with an app can ship and truck stuff under the CDL limit

So I heard the emergency powers are a go. Is anyone in Canada arming up and mustering militia, or is everything fake and gay still?

Attached: 1643768453526.png (679x689, 526.39K)

keep the weekend protest parties, you have to recruit in the real world. and theres a balance to be found with coordinated honk patrol and antimask mayhem. act local, coordinate regional, prepare national.

Yes, because there is just such a high number of young Americans with CDLs clamoring to become truck drivers.

This meme checks out. Truck drivers just need to call in sick for one week. Hard to get gulaged by the cops then.

Based, OP. Have a bump.

Old people should just retire already

the convoy is better content though.

Finally someone gets it.

Attached: 1520996393155.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

NO. You can just shutdown the cities. We have a heckin war to fight against Russia.

Fuck Russia. Why fight a war to protect the financial interests of Hunter Biden, the Biden Clan and wallstreet. LETS FUCK GLOBOHOMMO UP.

BLOCKADE CANADA.

been saying this for the whole time, simply stop delivering food/fuel to the liberal cities.
make.
things.
uncomfy....

dont even feed into thier narrative. be non-violent. simply just stop participating in the globo-jew's economy and society. the people will see you arent burning looting or breaking. the gov't will have to overreach becuase the ONLY other alternative is that the city folk get fed up and vote red. and (((they))) wont let that happen, so count on the fiscal push for overreach.

Attached: accelerate.jpg (550x712, 49.02K)

I would say you need a more aggressive approach. The Canadians did it right doing blockades. The USA would just start to confiscate trucks and run drivers from mexico to take over that plus military vehicles.

Better just to sit it out. They can't make you use your time or property unless martial law is declared. Even remove the carburetor. Say it does not work. If push comes to shove raise your prices by 10x. Fuck them in the pocketbook.

dumb idea. Do ubers have refrigerated cars for transporting meat?

Well if the borders are blocked and they're armed this time, then it'll be a sign, otherwise, you would not know of it.

Attached: Vipor shield.png (1018x1232, 97.23K)

Why even go to the border. The idea is to park all rigs until the fucks give up. Probably would not even cost a weeks work. Then when shit gets normal raise the prices to cover the loss.

FUCK GLOBOHOMO!

He was right all along

When they weaponize the law for political purposes there's no reason to contribute the social contract is broken. I will be staying home and playing Valheim from now on. Shut up I don't care F U

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

user.
I like your style.
bump

Nice try, we're still trucking, disruptin, your littl SOTU speech march 1

most truckers in the US own their trucks.
Kike companies thought it would be a good grift to force truckers to buy their own trucks so they could pay them less, and reduce turnover. You're unlikely to quit being a trucker if you have a $200k loan on a semi to pay back. Now it's biting them in the ass.
You can fire them and hire new people, but with the shortage of parts and vehicles now, you'd have no trucks for them to drive.

The truckers hold the power now.

I am a firm believer of the both-and application of things. You should have your own convoys, and have drivers stop driving. It would he amazing to watch the propaganda machine call more working class "fascists", further alienating them. It will help break the spell over normies. Lots of red pills dispensed up here. People being introduced to the WEF nutcases in half our political positions.