THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE WW3 YOU MORONS

biden already said he won't send troops to ukraine, nobody is going to send troops, why would there be a world war

SALSA 4 POOPA

that is exactly how it played out in WW1 and WW2 bucko

They always do what they say they aren't going to do.

Am I crazy. I think I saw a news few days ago about USA sending troops to ukraine border. Also other nato's countries.

Attached: 30363809-428C-4863-BF94-D70EF4BED13C.jpg (800x450, 95.71K)

East coast will get attacked.

aww man
fucking got me in this dogshit thread with an insect

no it isn't. we had a formal alliance with france and russia in ww1 and a formal alliance with poland in ww2. there is no such thing for ukraine

The United States did not send troops in the first two or three years of the first two world wars.

More?

>taking joe biden at his word

Attached: 1620777952039.jpg (500x500, 33.63K)

>East coast will get attacked.
I hate to root against the home team, but it might be the only way for us to break the cycle.
Let the euros take care of their own mess for a change.

Attached: Plan B.jpg (700x394, 62.51K)

fucking bugs is based, i do it all the time
except nobody is coming to help ukraine and the war will be over in a matter of months

I was once in summer school for math and saw exactly pic rel, only with my own eyes. She was bending over to help someone and her skirt slipped up allowing me full view of a thong hiding an inny pair of lips.
Enjoying this, without saying a word to ruin it, she suddenly started gasping and tearing at her dress.
A bug had crawled up the back of it.
I saw her anus pucker outward, inward and flinch again and again.
She didn’t pull it off entirely, but her movements exposed her holiest of holes.
It was pretty great.

moar

>biden already said
Biden isn't in charge.
WW3 confirmed.
/thread

Exactly! We ain't goin' to war over Ukraine! Haha! Ukraine! You insane in the brain for Ukraine!

Shills in full effect i see. Total war should be the only reaction. This is it. We fight. We all should.

That is up to Ukraine and USA. You see putin is moving troops to the donbass to call the wests bluff. Any attack on Russian troops will spark a larger war. And Russia knows this. Let's see how much USA wants war.

The US has a defense agreement with Ukraine after they gave up their nukes. This is going to end up exactly like WW1 with the cascade of countries bound by agreements going to war with each other.

If the UN dies all bets are off. New Super UN will put everyone into matrix style VR chambers.