Find A Trad Wife

Finding a good woman to lead in marriage is one of the greatest experiences in life.

However most men have no idea the amount of work you need to put in to win a good woman’s heart.

Dating is a skill. Modern dating is manipulative. My book I’m writing is on traditional dating in the modern world.

t.me/TradWifeDating

Attached: C24FF746-7EEE-4E7F-A7DB-28D090D6C2CE.jpg (750x1127, 133.9K)

I don't wanna date, women are garbage just as men are garbage. Imma just do me and have enough money to retire.
This is the end

based and doom pilled

Attached: yblwogssbk271.png (1267x1266, 58.81K)

It's easy. To find a trad wife, be a trad man.

Do you have a trad wife, and how long have you had her?

Pic is semi on point.
I have no interest in meeting any new people. I've got my social group, and my hobbies but everything else is pretty much true

You fucking retards will never find a wife like in the pic because you don't look like the fucking guy in the pic

The final redpill is to realize that teen girls are the answer. You have to go younger.
"Grooming" is code for "We don't like that young girls are getting influenced by smart strong men instead of Jew propaganda."

>Find A Trad Wife
Lol where ?

/thread

Conservatives molest kids. I got stalked by conservatives after I opposed pedophilia, and I want my civil rights back! Your breeder cults are BAD FOR KIDS!

Fuck your book pussy. Marriage and monogamy is blue pilled cringe

Im sorry you feel that way brother. Life is so good when you fill it with the right people.

I do. She’s pregnant with our first due in June.

Everywhere there are women.

Attached: 42011B7E-4E40-45EA-8F1F-6AC3C1E35BB8.jpg (827x992, 97.77K)

Of course he doesn't lol

You wanna find a trad wife? Good luck. That's like trying to find a nigger in a haystack.

I found her. She was taken and got knocked up 9 months ago. I'm now planning to kill myself because the odds of me finding another one are less than zero.

>first kid due
How long have you been married? Do you really feel qualified to write a book on it?

There's plenty of trade wife. But what polcels wanted was 8-10 Instagram thot models who larped as trad woman. remember Minecraft creator who married super model who he consider a trad wife. Yeah, it can only be achieved if you have really deep pocket.

>trade wife
Lol, how many turnips does a wife cost there?

Don’t give into nihilism. Spit up the black pill. It’s not worth it.

Any woman is capable of being led into a trad wife. It’s just a matter of how far you have to lead her and how much effort it will take.

However there are women who have hardened their hearts to their feminine, just as some people have hardened their hearts from Christ.
These women are easily spotted and avoided.

Attached: 6B1ECDF2-9BE3-4AA8-96AE-D31415B927AA.jpg (735x492, 58.15K)

2 goats and 2kg of poppy.

Answer the question, how long have you been married?

I'm not even memeing but you can get a trad Loli for 2-5k dollars in Afghanistan. Just convert.
There's multiple ways of doing this, but working as an ngo is easiest to learn pashtun and make connections.

I found a girl I want to marry and I'm currently getting papers sorted to live there with her until she's 18, then I'm coming back to Belgium.

2 years married. From first date to marriage was about 8 months.

Back when I was single I got fed up of getting heartbroken and decided to learn everything I could to never feel that way again.

I learned and got really good at modern dating. Then Like Roosh I came to Christ and repented. I’ve altered what I know in a way that aligns with my traditional views.

Attached: 36570DF3-020A-443F-8733-327BD58B7A52.jpg (735x549, 90.04K)

What's the number, half if millenial women childless?
This isn't on the men anymore.
>put in duh "work"
>five other dudes putting in duh "work"
>you put in duh "work" to make a woman's life a little easier and you get nothing

Well that's great, but I've been with my wife for 23 years and have three kids and I still don't think that qualifies me to write a book.

Your wife fucks other men and laughs with them at your weakness. Enjoy the divorce.