Do whites really age poorer or is this just a demoralization tactic from jealous shitskins

Do whites really age poorer or is this just a demoralization tactic from jealous shitskins

Attached: CF061AA6-1969-4F46-8B20-52901F38B20E.jpg (646x595, 42.47K)

only white women

because they are repulsive whores

my cousin Pablo who lives in the USA told me

its from an unhealthy diet low in healthy fats and high in sugar and PUFAs.
Also spending all day indoors getting microwaved by unnatural EMF from florescent lighting and wifi.

Individual genetics matter more than something as broad as "race."

Nigger fatigue affects us more.

This. EMFs are a amssive factor. Whites naturally age pretty well, and white women are of course the most naturally beautiful of all the races, they just happen to be the most duped, maimed, and poisoned as well. Really takes a lot to bring the goy down apparently.

Ignore flag, im white and yes it is mostly true whites age more poorly than other races. Its more striking than ever given modern diets and whatnot but as a baseline, yes it is true and anything else is pure cope.

Some races develop visible wrinkles at a younger age than others. It's not a straightforward "whites wrinkle, blacks are smooth" thing - some of the african races wrinkle up even faster than whites. Cause unknown, though if I had to speculate without basis I'd wonder if perhaps increased sunlight sensitivity was to blame.

True white age like shit, most bitch look nasty past 25

Yes. Over 80% of aging is sun damage, hence why people with darker skin tones age better. Melanin provides natural protection against sun damage. Wear sunscreen and use retinol. Vitamin c also helps. Eat healthy, drink a lot of water, don’t have bad habits, and you’ll age wells

You will never be white, and you will never have sex with a white woman.

Attached: 1643339367253 (1).png (598x457, 85.84K)

Sounds like you’ve never had a white woman who takes good care of herself in your life

It's all diet & lifestyle. Most of our food is poison & media has been promoting drugs & degeneracy for half a century. That wears on you physically as well as mentally. Fuck, just look how many 300+ lb sheeboons lumbering around. You think they're aging well?

Attached: 20210805_052650.jpg (1080x1350, 279.61K)

Sure thing chang

Very true.

>Also spending all day indoors getting microwaved by unnatural EMF
Lol, no. Ultraviolet damages your skin; you can see this easily enough if you compare office girls with outdoorsy girls of the same age.

(Sedentary life also ages you, but in different ways)

I also wonder if racist camera settings could have an impact.

>video codec is tuned to show the details of white skin better
>white girl wrinkles show up, asian girl stays smooth

Attached: 628px-The_Sun_by_the_Atmospheric_Imaging_Assembly_of_NASA's_Solar_Dynamics_Observatory_-_20100819.jpg (628x599, 115.65K)

White women definitely age like shit. White men don't age that poorly. Most boomers look alright and could fuck up a millennial or zoomer in a fight

Sounds like you will never be white.

Attached: 1641352608210.jpg (800x663, 102.02K)

Brown people age more slowly because they already looked like shit anyway. Not much to 'lose' if you had nothing.

Attached: neeko cooking.webm (640x640, 1.45M)

im ageing just fine , also frogposter and shitthread.

>obese old men in motor scooters look alright
Tired of the bait.

>white women are of course the most naturally beautiful of all the races
Lol.

Attached: 1644274042862.png (1106x1198, 1.52M)

Boomers are not the retards in mobility scooters, retard. Boomers ate real food their whole lives

You say that and post a brown woman decaying much faster than the equivalent white woman.

demoralization, ignore smelly disgusting shitskins.

Obvious beaners.

Goblina pudging up nicely.

We (northwestern Europeans) are not meant to live in the harsh continental climate of America. Niggers do fine here.