I will never fight in any war for my country

I will never fight in any war for my country

Attached: u.jpg (522x531, 19.36K)

I will fight my country.

same.

I'm gonna sabotage and drain the system from within

those are my only life goals at this point

I will fight to the death for my right to wear a smile. Maskoids must die so that I may live.

You niggers think I'm joking

I never had any direct ancestor fight for the US government (only the CSA) and I don't intend on breaking that streak.

What kind of war would Brazil fight anyway? What do you have a military for? Trannys? Monkeys? Favelas?

lose weight you future suicide

we know that pajeet

Attached: Harjit_Sajjan_at_NATO_in_Belgium_-_2017_(37569965574)_(cropped).jpg (523x662, 69.83K)

I will do whatever I can to hinder my country's unjust war efforts

No

cool. plenty of cowards make productive cooks and custodians. you can scrub my toilets any time bro.

>Implying you would have a choice

Attached: 47526a07ebfc4911a691a0a4414f7e86_18.jpg (770x513, 203.58K)

theyre fighting against you already, you need to defend yourself atleast

I hate russian. they were meddeling in our business and cheated to have trump elected

fuck those bastards. we gonna kick there ass

i'm a liberal but i believe in war when it is justified

whats a NATO with you, fuck mutt land eurape and the white supremacists eastern cuck faggots

Based

Do you even have a country or is it ZOG owned?

Childhood injury prevented me from enlisting back in 1997. I am so thankful now... The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Attached: 1592425768292.jpg (1200x1439, 178.28K)

same

I only say " thank you for your service" to cops directing traffic while I run a 5k in catch me fuck me shorts on the highway.

you a midget?

Alright bitch. You know the rules...

Attached: FIDz8cWWYAQOczj.jpg (560x369, 44.14K)

Sorry chuds, you're under arrest

Attached: 106080775-1565870606620gettyimages-1161659095.jpg (1910x1000, 172.86K)

Too out of shape, possibly bipolar, and depressed.
I'm going to watch the world burn all comfy womfy

Not even against the dirty, subhuman Venezuelan's?

Based

I would only fight for my family and race

>Implying we don't have a choice when we do

Guy on the left ready to be the sidekick in a buddy cop movie.

i plan on dodging the draft by being a fat fuck

>tfw 320 lbs

Sorry goyim, Israel is going to be needing you again soon. Luckily for you there will be plenty of niggers to fuck your wife while you are gone dying zog.

Same bro. Not anymore lmao!

>Brazil

We know shitskin. Stay 3rd world

>They don't know about my secret cannon rigged to a pressure switch inside my front door

Im not going to fight for Biden or in the SJW military.

Based and Advocate-pilled

I really hope we go to war so that all the fags, niggers, and spics that desperately wanted to join get to die for this country.

Attached: lefunnymemeroflmfao.jpg (574x561, 130.91K)

Nah.

Attached: 1623806377003.webm (320x568, 1.84M)

mfw my best friend got ptsd in fighting if afganistan only to have the talichads take it back in two weeks

Attached: sdfeffdsdfefe.jpg (266x190, 8.35K)

kek

Cause nobody gives a fuck about you collection of favelas and jungle

>I will never fight in any war for my country
>my country
>my
>country

You are still too spooked.

That's fine Brazilbro. You have to duck and dodge bullets enough every time you step outside the door in your murdertopia of a country.

i come from a long line a draft dodgers. my great grandfather came to america to avoid having to fight in ww1. my grandfather avoided fighting in ww2, my dad dodged the vietnam war draft. i wish they'd bring back the draft just so i could follow in my ancestors footsteps by dodging it. however i'm almost at the age where i'm no longer eligible to get drafted :(

Ewwww that's his daughter bro

I will actively fight my country for anyone who invades even if I get executed for it

>Brazil
you won't have to.