SECRET PATH TO ASCENSION

youtube.com/watch?v=OJGW2UANWRE&ab_channel=MeruFoundation

>this man thought that if any advanced civilization created a language it would be able to be decoded or ciphered from within itself
>his autism caught the torah which he didn't speak but looking at the text noticed patterns within it
>started to research true history
>ancient hebrews came across a cave (no relation to modern day jews who descend from edomites)
>in this cave they found an ancient text
>ancient hebrews were able to semi-decode it but added religious interpretations where wasn't needed
>group came across some ancient civilizations surviving text left behind after they found the secrets to ascension and the fall of bablyon (who all spoke hebrew)
>this guy ignored the religious interpretations and the added fluff over the centuries
>looked at the first sentence in genesis cause he knew it'd be the most important and noticeable patterns in it, one of them repeating 3s
>he counts the sentences out using base 3 math
>they give coordinates that fit a cube
>after adding all these letters to their assigned cube coordinate and removing excess
>symmetrical shape revealed, odds of happening through coincidence impossible
>even more adding these letters to a string in alphabetical order and wrapping it into itself (think ouroboros)
>doing this creates points that can be plotted
>this creates the same shape of the 7 ringed pyramids found around the world
>shat specific shape is a 2d representation of 3d torus
>the text of genesis gives a 3d representation of our reality which these ancients used to created 2d pyramids
>extrapolating out it created a 4d object as well
>can be thought of as a unique object sort of like a cube with its ends attached to the opposite side of the cube looking into itself
>within this 4d image the letters of the alphabet ARE IN THIS 4D SPHERE, self referencing
>he believes the secrets to ascension using these patterns and shapes in your mind

Attached: 1645344089548.gif (621x864, 113.89K)

this is the true shape of the earth and universe
it's why we're only allowed to argue over sphere or flat

Attached: 1645223522427.png (1000x676, 635.44K)

but we don't see the curve of the toroid because of some optical illusion which makes it look like an infinite flat plane that actually loops like pacman which explains how it can have features of a plane and globe at the same time?

Attached: mexico_vs_earth.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

>so everything was blender's edit mode?
>always was

from within this toroid you get the shapes used within the alphabet

it creates the shapes and the shapes create the alphabet
it creates itself it's actually factually literally some schizo insane shit but real

Attached: 1645224738289.png (1371x765, 978.1K)

Well, let me know when it explains total solar eclipses.

Attached: corona_400_times_1.jpg (456x720, 110.07K)

bumping

Attached: perogi experiment No 527-G (7).jpg (960x1280, 208.62K)

I've watched this before. It's great. I think about the letter creator he invented every so often.

>ancient hebrews came across a cave (no relation to modern day jews
Beyond retarded

So the Earth is shaped like a donut like in RPG's?

>>ancient hebrews came across a cave (no relation to modern day jews
>Beyond retarded

Attached: 1645361322553.png (754x585, 236.48K)

Attached: 9wzf.gif (298x164, 494.79K)

Interestingly, I had a dream that predicted the future, an event in my life that was traumatic where I witnessed the death if a child. In my dream, I raged at God and reality, and in the middle if my rage, a being off light, a female form, asked me why I raged, and when I said why all this pointless suffering, she responded by literally showing me the entire structure of reality. The stringest image I remembered, because I couldn't retain ask the information and vision I was being shown, was a torus. It was the structure of reality. I saw threads of lives being woven into a magnificent pattern, where no lives were meaningless. A tapestry like a trillion Mandelbrot fractals woven together, all the lives, all the world's, all part of the tapestry. And then we zoomed out and the tapestry enfolded itself and became a torus. I won't share ask that I saw and asked. It was the single most powerful dream I've ever had. inb4 tripping on shrooms. Nope. Nothing was in my system. 8 months later, I witnessed the exact scenario of my dream in real life and a young child died while I and some EMTs that showed up later tried to save her. Just as I was about to feel the same rage at existence, the same vitriol towards God, u remembered the dream I'd had, and instead I felt peace, and wonder, and realized I'd already been given the answer. I had been Atheist for 10 years or so before this. Convinced. The dream had shaken me. But when if predicted reality, I was truly shaken. I'm no longer Athiest. But I do know as well as I can know anything, that reality is far more strange than the wildest imaginings if any religion. I'm still looking for God, but at least I know he's there now. Also I literally almost died of covid and I saw a glimpse of hell. It's more like being in a bottomless pit of despair so painful all physical discomfort seems a pleasure compared. I was also atheist.
I'm stating this Because I've come to realize that a life seeking pleasure is stupid.

amazing account. thanks for sharing fren.

Yes, but the torus, because of gravity, is so tight that from the outside it appears to be a sphere.

gay

this is what the nazis said in their antarctic expeditions . Earth has a cavern from pole to pole.

Attached: hollow earth entrance.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

sorry mr glowie sir we upset you tonight, why don't you focus your negative energy ray on all the war draft slide threads in the catalog

>gay nerd noises
Whatever

Wow. That's very interesting.

Attached: 1621538497343.png (873x531, 106.03K)