Russia-Ukraine Conflict Could Cause Inflation to Increase In USA

If you side with Putin, you're part of the problem.

Attached: FLqj4M2XsAMtKDS.jpg (695x1024, 109.58K)

So this is the new cope for Biden bros?

WRONG
IT'S ENTIRELY THIS NIGGER BIDEN'S FAULT.

lmfao
>t. libshit
>wants war for usd

top kek.
bad news, amerifaggots btfo again.

.....really?
Really nigger.

Attached: 1639801271359.png (636x1092, 1.29M)

Yeah we can blame Russia for retarded policies your usurper put into place, like ending fracking and closing down the keystone pipeline. I think I remember Putin doing that....something about a green new deal and building back better?

>tfw your debt liquates

Attached: 234aswda.jpg (260x194, 5.19K)

how it makes no sense.
>more supplies needed
>government buys them
>private corporation that supply the government hire more workers and buy more supplies.

What does Ukraine provide? if anything it will life America seeing how bread basket of Europe is dead and America is prime for exports.

All of this blatant propaganda and totalitarian measures are indicative of a regime losing control and growing paranoid

if you are passionately on a side and you don't live in Russia or the Ukraine, then YOU are part of the problem. we don't need globalists meddling in the affairs of other countries when your own country is going down the tubes.

I wasn't going to volunteer to fight for Bidens interests in Ukraine until I was threaten with a punishment that has already been inflicted.

he's for really real, nigger

Attached: 1641995358444.jpg (670x1024, 94.42K)

All these tribalistic oogah oogah sides are wrong, a war will only help the ZOG.

Wait, is that their fucking excuse?

That is hilarious.

ACCELEREERATTTEEE

Russia wants conflict because Putin's popularity is cratering so he needs external threat to bolster nationalism and his popularity like in 2014.

United States wants it because Biden is about to become as unpopular as Trump, and the state is being increasingly authoritarian but needs to paint Russia as the moral evil to maintain moral authority domestically, also conflict will be the excuse for the uncontrollable inflation that is destroying the working and middle classes.

UK needs it because Johnson has also become very unpopular because of scandals, and he needs also needs a distraction and excuse for inflation that rate raises wont solve.

France and Germany don't want it because it will ultimately end with sanctions which will make Russian gas more expensive which will raise their energy costs at a time when continental Europe relies heavily on Russia for energy.

Nobody actually cares about Ukraine.

Attached: 1449809432287.jpg (736x1107, 153.59K)

Now all we need is a crisis in the middle east, a little Taiwan here, a little South Korea there and POOF goodbye western imperialism.

It's so easy you could coordinate it with those fisher price baby radios.

>inflation rises
>gold crabs, silver and crypto tank
Explain it to me

Global Central Bank Digital Currency
Oooooh that felt dirty to say. Govern me harder daddy! Oh yeah!

We are near the end of the current monetary policy regime going back to the 70s, there is going to be a shit ton of volatility because we are in uncharted territory and nobody knows what is going to happen.

Dumb people think price increases are inflation.

Fuck it I want it all to end give me 1000 times Inflation for all I care I want this ride to end ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1642993193910.jpg (820x615, 45.08K)

Russian economy is basically isolated from the rest of the world. Their economy should mean nothing to us.

The reason (((they))) want a conflict is so that they can have a scapegoat to blame when the financial institutions come crashing down.

(((They))) thought it'd happen with China vs Taiwan last year, but now Russia is their new hope.

I think Putin Knows this some how Idk just intuition

Where were you inflation concern trolls while Drumpf was printing trillions?

Attached: 1638081471550.jpg (1610x792, 74.01K)

How is it concern trolling when the prediction was 100% accurate?

On that note, Congress passed the spending, Trump didn't have the balls to veto covid money either. Even if he suggested you were probably crying about it so be sure to thank him I guess.

BTC down to 36.7k.

>no real conflict
>media and government bang war cans
>inflation goes up 10%
...and they will get away with it.
"a ruthless conspiracy" -JFK-