YOU WILL BE DRAFTED

FORMER US MILITARY. RUSSIA JUST INVADED. YOU WILL BE DRAFTED AND YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS.

WHAT JOB DO YOU WANT?

reuters.com/markets/europe/kremlin-says-no-concrete-plans-summit-with-biden-over-ukraine-2022-02-21/

Attached: UKR.png (1440x900, 664.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/mlp/search/text/learn* russian/type/op/start/2020-08-01/order/asc/
internations.org/go/moving-to-russia
rbth.com/science-and-tech/331042-how-to-join-russian-army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My master's degree finally pays off as they force me into being a comfy desk jockey CO while I send zoomer mutts to the vanguard

I'll be the commander in charge of the rape camps. You'll pay me a salary of $300,000 plus unlimited access to the prettiest whores captured. I also require a armored vehicle, personal security detail, and the head of Bibi Netanyahu delivered to me within the first 2 weeks of signing on.

If you refuse, you'll find yourself working for me instead. Do you understand?

Works for me. Here are your orders Captain. Send those normie fattties to their death!

Yeah the Jews don't handle that. The Clintons do.

>draft happens
>unvaccinated are ineligible

Attached: 1624900727163.jpg (335x762, 34.63K)

I swear to God I will be a perfect recruit all through training and then throw a grenade in your tent first night of deployment.

I'm not vaccinated. So you are not talking to me.

I would kill my fellow nigger or kike soldiers as soon as the opportunity presented

Fucking Americans stop saying that 'RUSSIA JUST INVADED' You wish bitch

I'm not gonna go die for some filthy kikes. If I'm getting drafted and facing prison for defecting I'm gonna go die for Canada's freedom. Can't put me in prison if I'm dead.

Attached: jobfair.jpg (1200x795, 100.96K)

I'm 33 so I don't be drafted. Unless I am given an officer's commission, I simply refuse to follow orders from any non-white person because they aren't real American citizens.

Based on these two factors plus being rich I feel like I'm pretty safe.

I am unvaxxed, so pretty sure by Biden's decree I am ineligible.
Also I would burn my draft card if they wizened up and tried to force me.

I would rather point a gun at my leaders than some literal who vatnik.

>WHAT JOB DO YOU WANT?
Selfie-taking Major Trannie.

Attached: home_of_da_brave.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

Guess I'm joining the army if shit get real.
I will fight for amerimutt land because it my homeland and the land of my forefathers.

Don't qualify
>Veteran of teenage gang wars - wounded too many times
>Only surviving son
>Over 45 yo
>Caregiver for ailing family members
>Have more than two young children

I just think a war would toughen up the people so we could overthrow our leaders

You say that but you wouldn't dare doing it.
But you won't fight for America.

CAN YOU FUCKING RETARDED MUTTS SHUT UP ABOUT GETTING DRAFTED ALREADY, YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN SPICS. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Attached: 1508852254220 (1).png (403x334, 99.61K)

can't, am unvaxxed.

Attached: 654616216654.png (1373x589, 1.68M)

"intelligents" duh most i want money to stomp in cz back woods defening normies from spooks

You should fight for America, but do not fight for these fuckers who ruined the country.
The United States Armed forces do not stand for our country, they stand for unelected despots and corporations.

Hopefully. Given that the draft is limited to vaxxies plus vaxxed women this will be fun to watch until they change it.
Imagine sending hundreds of basedboys and roasties with myocarthtitis and VAIDs to camp out in some shithole forward operating base cut off from supplies in some random field or urban ruins in Ukraine.

Regardless of if the left thinks the 2020 election was free or not. I will remind these fuckers that they voted for a war hawk and they got a war. Nevermind the validity of what I say is truthful. What maters is shattering the optics and worldview of these leftists.

You lost the war sorry bro.

I want to be a propaganda writer and meme maker.

the guy in charge of the nuclear missile launch sequence on a submarine
nothing could possibly go wrong

Attached: torres.jpg (752x1075, 420.98K)

I can't join cause I've asthma (thanks mom for the subhuman genes). I hope the rest of you mutts get turned into mist by Grad rockets.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_shichisaburo__d0ef2fea921e188395f602f4c3499095.png (2274x2699, 1.71M)

Maybe you could fight them yourself?
I mean you're so confident that I give a fuck, surely that confidence can be translated into other more productive things.

Attached: 1644088642005.png (680x680, 401.49K)

Artillery or mortar loader

Good thing I design military avionics and I’m an experienced pilot. At best I continue doing the same shit and at worst I get forced to fly a drone.

Off yourself Agent Faggot you will never be a real woman with a real womans genitals or womb

>FORMER US MILITARY. RUSSIA JUST INVADED. YOU WILL BE DRAFTED AND YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS.
>WHAT JOB DO YOU WANT?
Robin Sage trainer
I dodge the draft and you try and chase my ass innawoods

kike claws typed this, go rot in an Ukrainian grave rabbi

I am sorry, sir. I wish with all my heart to fight under our flag; however, you refuse to give me the opportunity to do that. By forcing soldiers to take a vaccine which was made with aborted fetus cells, you are denying me the privilege of serving. I would love to go get shot in Russia if you were to remove that requirement.

Attached: Antichrist.gif (480x320, 3.2M)

>mfw the draft cutoff is 26
>mfw I turned 26 yesterday

Attached: 5072AE88-370F-4A93-A960-25BBCE0EBF5D.jpg (1024x683, 185.95K)

LEARN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE
desuarchive.org/mlp/search/text/learn* russian/type/op/start/2020-08-01/order/asc/

HOW TO MOVE TO RUSSIA
internations.org/go/moving-to-russia

HOW TO JOIN THE RUSSIAN ARMY
rbth.com/science-and-tech/331042-how-to-join-russian-army

FUCK GLOBOHOMO. FUCK THE DRAFT.

Attached: 8888.jpg (498x490, 27.09K)

I weigh 360lbs, unless you're drafting me to a pie eating contest I won't be of much use.

Fine fine, my job is to hunt down time travelers.

Imagine fighting for an obsolete concept like “country” lol.