Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #850 - CASTREAU: FINAL FORM

QRD:
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency. Trudeau enacts emergencies act, parliament masterfully debating.

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

MUST WATCH:
CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtube.com/watch?v=Qisd2juHvps

==LIVE==
supportfreedom.net/
>TF69
youtu.be/mvZIGneWiZk
>Zoke
youtu.be/2n5PHwhCOzM

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002

OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E
youtu.be/v_2cDWVoj0w
>Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag
youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
>Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.
youtu.be/IPxiU-ahPwk
>RCMP is with us!
policeonguard.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Open-Letter-to-Brenda-Lucki.pdf
>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

>LIVESTREAMS
supportfreedom.net
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html

List of minsters who voted yea for the EMA:
pastebin.com/R5ygfa4a

DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. GOD IS WITH US. FIGHT ON!!!

Previous Thread

Attached: 1632080477461.jpg (1200x1516, 349.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
bitchute.com/video/aKH4STWFiHTp/
mackenzieinstitute.com/2015/10/the-emp-threat-to-canada/
youtube.com/watch?v=pFEB0chiuJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK TRUDEAU

FUCK GLOBOHOMO

LONG LIKE A FREE CANADA

Attached: Adobe_Illustrator_Export-01.jpg (852x1200, 454.2K)

>2,000 firearms stolen
lol, still only 2,000.
How many days has it been stuck at 2,000? Four days? Five days?

Klaus Schwab states on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he proudly states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders".

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 1645422375674.jpg (1024x718, 118.42K)

First for BLOCK THE FUCKING BORDERS AGAIN! Seriously, fucking do it, in addition, block the borders between the providences as well, especially Manitoba and Ontario.

Attached: FREE TIL DEATH.png (2560x1600, 51.81K)

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: Reddit Nazi.jpg (644x371, 66.54K)

FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS
FUCK FEDS
>FUCK FEDS

Attached: 1645395696566.png (620x653, 180.4K)

Supreme Court decision, Garbeau v. Montréal, 2015 QCCS 5246,

reaffirmed The Charter Right of protestors to block public roads.

Attached: 20e9h.jpg (1295x3479, 1.42M)

YOU CAN'T STOP THE TECHNO TRUCKER

bitchute.com/video/aKH4STWFiHTp/

Attached: prop.png (621x585, 735.01K)

This is unironically where it's going.

LET’S GET THAT COPIUM ROLLING GOYS WE NEED MORE COPIUM IN HERE NEXT ELECTION WE’LL GET THOSE COMMIES JUST VOTE, HUG A COP, AND IF YOU DON’T... WELL YOU’RE JUST A FED BUDDY

>laws
>mattering
Cope more. Dial8 while you're at it.

Wheres the part where justin tells him to turn back and the trucker listens because ITS THE LAW

go to US border of red state, declare you want to be political refugee
they send you back until it is processed

now you are a refugee and emergency act no longer applies? lol

...they think it's a mario star thing fucking trannie niggers

WE JUST NEED MORE BOUNCEY HOUSES

This fancy Mackenzie Institute thinks an emp attack would cause Canada to collapse.

>> An EMP induced protracted blackout would collapse all the critical infrastructures–for example, transportation, communications, industry and commerce, food and water–that sustain modern civilization and the lives of millions.

Thoughts on validity of argument?

mackenzieinstitute.com/2015/10/the-emp-threat-to-canada/

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-225600-184.png (1080x7086, 1.31M)

>Anyone who isn't a Marxist or a Minority should be prosecuted
Literally their line of thinking, I hope some Americans just start storming the border crossings in the west.

IT'S FREEDOM TIME, PEASANTS! BOW DOWN TO COMRADE CASTREU!

Attached: 1645394063922.jpg (1242x1655, 150.72K)

well that was fast

And hot tubs for the optics!

To the user who wrote this post please make a general about it. Get some traction rolling for it, think of ways to help dumb boomers use alternatives to social media, i.e. usenets, etc. Help brainstorm ways to get the truckers mobilizing more covertly.

“Be gracious to me, O God, for man tramples on me; all day long an attacker oppresses me; my enemies trample on me all day long, for many attack me proudly. When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?”
Psalm 56:1-4

Further

CCRF -Section 2(c) includes the right to participate in peaceful demonstrations, protests, parades, meetings, picketing and other assemblies. (Dieleman, supra; R. v. Collins, [1982] O.J. No. 2506 (Co. Ct.); Fraser v. Nova Scotia (A.G.) (1986), 30 D.L.R. (4th) 340 (N.S.S.C.)). It protects the right to demonstrate on public streets (Garbeau v. Montréal, 2015 QCCS 5246). The freedom also extends to protecting the right to camp in a public park as part of protest activities

Yes and no, g20 shit took 10 years to go through court. Police were in the wrong

Attached: png_20220221_212035_0000.png (2000x1600, 2.94M)

their instituions are the source of this bullshit
the beating heart of all this

don't count on it, our shit is only slightly less fucked

Canadian blood: paid the price
None more valued in the fray
Dirt and mud now crimson cast
For mankind and in his name
Canadian Blood: a warrior's pride
Blessed and cursed like night and day
Through the darkness, vengeance incarnate
Shall now lead the way

Great, let me go prepare my nukes so I can blow them up in the sky above the target!
Fucking inbreds I swear.

Reminder that only feds and bunkertrannies want you isolated
Frens stay with their communities and help each other, frens also encourage other frens to join and grow their communities too
The enemy will spam 24/7 that you are alone and have no hope, but they were always lies
if you were truly alone, their propaganda would not be required

Attached: 1522615073941.jpg (414x351, 63.6K)

>Thoughts on validity of argument?
What do you think? EMP damage is real, the Carrington Event demonstrated that. Considering how 'connected' modern civilization is, it would be horrific compared to what they dealt with at the turn of the 20th-century.

Glowbots continue to provoke people into acts of violence or despair. They haven't won yet. Their seething proves that.

Attached: 1645375686213.png (479x328, 160.85K)

>Supreme court: You can't stop people from protesting
>Trudy: But I want to, oh look there's no constitution
>Supreme court: Okay

Pic related is new. The crackdown is already underway. Get whatever you can get out of the system while you can.

Attached: 54454254512.png (384x725, 171.36K)

So now that that faggot got his emergency powers, whats the next move for the leafs?

How is it possible for someone to watch the whole emergency act thing go down and come to this conclusion?

Attached: ScreenShot_20220221234755.jpg (723x517, 64.63K)

Probably. They don't seem to update much infrastructure aside from roads, and even those they do a piss-poor job of. Actually surprised minor solar flares haven't raped the shit out of it.

>pic
>flag
umm

>yaaaaay we're soviet now!
Pleddit, not even once.

EMPs are not only substantially less effective than hollywood and video games insist, but pretty much everything of value is hardened against them at this point

UNLIMITED POWWWWWAA

Attached: 1643767457931.jpg (604x537, 75.4K)

Because he didn't watch any of it.

one way

Attached: 64f122d40ef0e8dd508996cfe38894baa9d1c560b5ec214a8de09b58a75d209b.jpg (187x255, 14.88K)

MORE HOCKEY GAMES WITH THE FEDS WHO TOTALLY LOVE US AND WANT US TO WIN
>someone posts this isn’t going to win...
>REEEE FED FED FED FED REEEEE GET MORE HOT TUBS FOR THE COPS

good, canadian nigger cattle deserve this shit for not even resisting

THIS. THIS. THIS.
THIS. THIS. THIS.
THIS. THIS. THIS.
Get out of the financial system (crypto, stocks, bonds) and out of the fiat paper currency.
Get physical gold and especially physical silver.

Attached: you'll-own-nothing.png (1260x3739, 1.7M)

>pretty much everything of value is hardened against them at this point
Can you provide an example?

Over-fluoridated water supply and boomer TV, it’s really that simple

That reporter wasn't seething...he could have been handed a loaded .38 and he would have blown his brains out the back of his head

You have some good pockets in your country. It's just that right now your current president may even be worse than our P.M.

WOW GUYS WE’RE GOING TO WIN QUICK EVERYONE GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY AAAHHHHHHHHH

The battle is lost without the common values and resolve that religion brings.
Repent and seek the Lord if you wish to see victory.

Attached: holy-bible-evangelical-blazer-pepe-2877573.png (500x397, 42.28K)

>Glowbots continue to provoke people into acts of violence
No, they definitely don't want violence here. They are in reaction mode. They are not driving the narrative. They are TERRIFIED.

Chinese money

People need to learn this basic fucking shit: never trust leaders. Leaders are instantly corrupted and coopted. Never forget that globohomo has INFINITE money at their disposal. Literally infinite, they own the money presses and use them at will without oversight.

Do you really think some dumbfuck bagelvendor who has wheedled his way in as a "spokesman" for your little rebellion is going to stay loyal to the cause when globohomo offers him 10 million dollarinos to sell you out? Of course not.

No leaders. Leaders doesn't work.

The most fucked up thing about their comments is the cutesie little catoon avatars next to their insidious comments.

LIVE IN A CABIN IN THE WOODS WITH 100 POUNDS OF SILVER AND LIVE LIKE A PERSON IN THE MIDDLE AGES

That made my night the other day. Only thing that would’ve made it better is if they beat the shit out of him right then and there. The only good journalist is a journalist being scraped off the road or hanging from a post.

BASED
BASED
BASED

Attached: 1637795372700.jpg (1024x576, 138.41K)

Because the NDP are even worse than the Liberals. The NDP is the party of the Elizabeth Warren's and AOC's of Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFEB0chiuJA

Attached: 1609993555587.png (182x500, 128.72K)

You're religion is shit and wrong for misleading people, trying to rely on an outside source instead of within.

Attached: 1643489090787.jpg (1279x954, 434.75K)

the easiest and most common example is a faraday cage
shits piss easy to setup, so lots of critical items have one

>HOLD HANDS AND SING AND WE WIN
>hey guys... I got some history books that say this might not be the best way to go abo-
>FED FED FED FED

Looks like where I hunt

Scared, chuds? You should be. Denazification works.

It works so well you're still afraid.

This is nice.

Attached: 1633844858402.png (333x559, 108.71K)

It's all the same ZOG bullshit, the only difference is we have a shitton of high-powered rifles in the hands of private citizens.

Attached: 1626884264333.jpg (400x384, 51.22K)

woman don't value freeom
and as long as woman gain power is as
long as freedom will recede this is hard empirical data

IT’S OKAY GOY LET THEM KILL YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE JESUS WILL GET THEM

This. The liberals are filth but the NDP fellate them.

We have probably waved in pickups at one time or another while hunting.

I saw a shit ton of other hunters this fall which is both good and bad to see kek

Singh has paper hands

You tards are the worst. The cucks who cucked to the rcmp and "loved them" and hugged them and flower'd them up were all cuckstians. They literally got on their knees in front of the cops and prayed the rosary. Cuckstians are the most cucked subhumans on the planet. The least trustworthy of all: who knows when they will stab you in the back because "that's what jewsus would do"?

>Denazification works
>More nazis today than ever
kek

I don't think anyone cared much about the leaders. Judging from interviews most of the truckers didn't even know who they were and didn't care. Supporters provided food and everything else out of their own pockets mostly. It's a decentralized movement now, people are taking it into their own hands.

Attached: FMFST6FX0AAZKOY.jpg (1080x608, 95.95K)

How do these people get dressed by themselves?

>Crackers finally hate the police and the authorities cause they finally got a (mild) beating from the popos
Where were you freedom loving crackers 10 years ago when the Ontario parliament met at midnight to pass a security law, blocked off a massive chunk of downtown Toronto, and started arresting people without charges and detaining them for days in makeshift detention centres when the G20 was in town? Most of the people weren't even protesting, they were just people who lived and worked in the area that got caught up in it.
Suburban and rural whiteoid plebs are finally realizing what everyone else in this country always knew. You were never free, you never had rights, only privileges. Privileges that are contingent on good behaviour. So you better learn to behave. And don't expect sympathy from the rest of us.

Literally the only known way to create an EMP is to nuke the sky.

>dies smugly

>tranny still spamming that isolated lone wolf terrorism is the only way

I'm sorry for calling your religion shit, but its still not good having others rely on an outside source completely.

All that paper is long overdue for a huge plunge in value anyway.

From what I remember, that Pat faggot was the one shilling the stopping of the honks. People listened to him. I told people in the generals back then that it was a terrible idea, but they wanted to cuck and compromise.

It won't be long before every CPC donor's account is frozen by the regime.

Guys:
Were they building "quarantine camps" in Canada so whenever someone would eventually rebel against the mandates, can be arrested and interned for "insurrection", upon the approval emergency powers?

They're making it out to be a Canadian Jan6 except Canada is going to take it way further than democrats here ever did.

Attached: 1616750614734.jpg (640x640, 59.21K)

>poor ramjeet hands typed this

go away

Attached: pure niggerium.webm (406x720, 2.9M)

DW I am totally and definitely going to do a terrorism now because they didn't lead by example but still convinced me

Attached: swole doge fed fbi catch me if you can.jpg (1080x1074, 102.76K)