Why do so many right-wingers like him?

Why do so many right-wingers like him?

Wait, I need to rephrase that. Why are so many *American* right-wingers leaning in favour of this guy?

Attached: angela-merkel.jpg (1180x1536, 829.02K)

it's no coincidence that he did this today, the same day as the vote on emergency powers in Canada

>like him
I don't really like him, I just don't give a fuck about Ukraine or what he's doing to gays or whatever shit the kikes and their shabbos goyim are crying about today

Because globohomo's enemy is my friend.

He got Trump elected

Because he pisses off neocon vermin.

He and Xi are the only nonfaggot world leaders. Not hard to understand.

Russia destabilizing an US neighbour is a great move but what about Mexico?

I like him more than Biden; however, even Putin is tainted with Jewry. Thus he cannot be directly followed.

Attached: Reichflag2.gif (633x356, 1.66M)

I am indifferent to Putin. You nigger are just pissed I do not hate him. For that reason I care less about what Putin says or does

Nothing is destabilised here beaner

Because unlike the west Russia is still a sovereign nation that tortures and executes pedophiles.

Nationalism, populism, and self-determination You wouldn't understand.

Sure it's all a coincidence

spoken like a true fascist. what ever happened to democracy?

Dunno, nigger, cause I'm not a right-winger
but keep crying about it, faggot.

Attached: 5908519836.jpg (599x549, 82.68K)

I don't understand why americans would hate him. America is literally 24/7 invading and bombing other countries to shit for their own benefit, but as soon as someone else does it they are somehow the bad guys. America and russia both suck, thinking they can do whatever they want with the world. I cheer on a war between the two even if it means the end of humanity. Fuck both of you.

I dont care about him one way or the other, really.

>what ever happened to democracy?

mask mandates

Because I want him to nuke this shithole called jewsa

>what ever happened to democracy?
unlimited immigration

Real recognizes real. My boy Putin here is a real ass nigga.

Says the country who sprays their own forests with lime powder and concrete dust because the rain in Germany is toxic to plants.

Maybe the problem isn't "the other countries" maybe the problem is the bed you made.

True but not really, It’s complicated but basically usa invasions have never threatened the entire world,
What Russia is doing is basically like sending the world towards ww3

because he is literally jewish and americans love jews.

it's completely out of line how us politicos treat him, they're not even remotely as vile and undiplomatic when it comes to xi or their arab allies

I’m just a faggot who is in love with Dugin.

Attached: B4D106AE-622F-4397-A58B-A451469651FC.jpg (1242x982, 100.77K)

lmao, when will Australians stop polishing that american cock?

Because contemporary right-wingers aren't the conservative intellectuals of yore. They're a bunch of hooligans that had previously never had the attention span for politics until Trump turned it into reality TV. Anyway, this segment of voters is more personality driven than ideology driven so they're enraptured by the tough guy persona that Putin has cultivated.

As for why American specifically? Because America isn't on Russia's doorstep so their self-preservation instincts don't kick in.

which branch do you serve in?

Why do faggots think of we shit on other countries it means we like America?
You all suck you literal coons

You're American yourself! Let it be known that when I was in Argentina, America, everyone called me a Shang Key because their education system can't tell one continent from the next.

I don't like or dislike him, but no Russian ever called me deplorable.

Democracy is when you give your people a dignified life. Not when you allow them to vote for two parties. Xi is the leader of the free world.

I'm not pro-Russia, I'm just against the powers replacing me. I'm serious about this too, I'll never be Russian/Slavic/Orthodox, I don't care if Putin has a bunch of Jews by him, I'm not pro-Russia. I'm just against the ones demographically replacing me, it isn't that hard to grasp. I know Putin isn't a white nationalist, I know he's not /ourguy/

Attached: 1644173541985.png (1449x1238, 1.26M)

they aren't "right wing", they are retarded contrarians

They don't. Nobody gives a fuck about the Ukraine or Russia. Just don't want to see another globohomo war kill a bunch of American kids.

>noooo fight and die against some random ruskis cause uh..... we told you to!
lol nah bitch, go fight if it means so much to you pussy

Not a matter of like or dislike. I can admire a gangster doing gangster shit without forgetting what he is.

What are literal zog cock sucking faggots doing in Any Forums?

oh my g*d a buzzfeed wrtier graces us with his presence
>self-preservation instincts
that's a very xenophobic notion

theres an old gregorian chant from the 1400's ,it loosely translates to "and thine shall save thee from the globohomo jewbucks"

>reeeee don’t speak out about Russia or China
Go kys you faggot shill