Amerimutts are celebrating that a tyrannical government punished people who tried to stand up for their freedom

>amerimutts are celebrating that a tyrannical government punished people who tried to stand up for their freedom

Attached: 1645152477079.jpg (789x792, 75.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked

Yes. Those numbers don't lie.

Those are shills, my leaf friend. Pay them no mind. Also nice digits.

all i saw was boot licking

>Caring what literal subhuman mutts think

Lol

Attached: 1641350351770.png (1008x616, 84.81K)

We get a casus belli, what's there not to be excited about

I do enjoy seeing Canadians get what they deserve after a lifetime being the worst retard npcs imaginable

YES a based leader did what must be done to protect democracy and freedom. These powers are not bestowed lightly but are ultimately the irony of democracy. The military is not a democracy it the anti-thesis yet it is first safe guard. Trudeau did what must be done to save the charter, a house divided cannot stand.

Fags you be mad that the wrong leaf did based thing you wanted your guy to do.

You must be retarded

you'll get what you deserve too

No liberals are celebrating that and liberals are not Americans. We are also fighting the same evil here in America.

>we're gonna come liberate you
lmao

Attached: 1645478789608.jpg (1414x2121, 454.89K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Hope you get brutally tortured and murdered by the cartel

Truly who cares what Caniggers think

This is all part and parcel of the revolution. It was never destined to be complete simply by Trudeau ending mandates anyways. What he is doing right now is 100 times better than pretending to bend the knee to the people because now he is legitimizing the movement in all ways. The average Canadian now realizes they live under a dictatorship and at the very least will be a collaborator during The Troubles.

Someone had to prove to the world that peaceful protests, no matter how large and peaceful, results in nothing. Truckers did the world a massive favor. Now for phase II

You are just mad that your sided didn't do what must be done to preserve the union.
>A house divided against itself cannot stand." I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half unvaxed and half free. I do not expect the Charter to be dissolved - I do not expect the house to fall - but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other. -Truedeau

Leftist degenerates are celebrating that a leftist degenerate government trampled the rights of their political enemies.

Yes Sgt. Shaniqua and her troops of trannies are going to come "liberate" us.
Can't wait

Attached: 1280px-thumbnail.jpg (1280x853, 204.64K)

I have noticed overwhelmingly that americans and latinx are in agreement that this is a good thing. Is this a coincidence or am I missing a common denominator?

Who? TRS? Those faggots don't represent Americans. They're cryptokikes secretly working for globohomo.

People are weak and full of impotent rage and cope. They just cheer for the winner to feel strong and change sides when they get it wrong.

Why should I celebrate this shit? It's coming here and everyone should be worried.

>all you can do is watch

I'm not Canadian you fucking retard

Canadians are the most pathetic posters on here who can never tell the truth
You paint yourself in this corner
Pretending like you and your views are so relevant here
The people don’t stand with you
If the people did then Trudeau
Would be out already

Think about it for a second

Ya maybe the fags are but im rooting for ya, leaf

Attached: 1645404664618.jpg (485x496, 49.23K)

because they hate themselves that they arent white. remember that pic from one of the pol meetups?? only like 3 white guys there. pol is all self hating beaners and now they are taking out their anger and "getting back" at those pesky WHITE canadians for daring to stand up

Something is going to wake the tribal apes up. Maybe it's this, maybe it's something else, but you won't reason them into desiring freedom. You have to beat them into resisting.

Canadian, America there is no difference.Name the difference between a Missourian and a Canadian, you can't.

A little, but it's constructive criticism. Cope.

Whoa you've noticed obnoxious retards who post a lot good for you. Reminder that something like 80% of the posts on this site are made by about 20% of the users. Using the shitposting retards here as a metric for judging anything is about as fucking stupid as getting your worldview from twatter.

>be american Any Forums poster
>emphasize our entire lives the importance of various rights, especially those of speech, assembly, bearing arms
>constantly, *constantly,* Canadians ignore, thinking they are some enlightened European country in NA and the US is backward
>finally, the day of the rake arrives
, and Canadians enjoy the consequences of their choices
>Americans laugh
>Canuck is confused
NPC

End freemasonry in police.

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masonic cops all over.jpg (689x449, 109.6K)

>I stand for freedom but only when it's for me
>when others try to preserve it I feel personally attacked because I live vicariously through my government to feel superior to others
Your psychology summarised

About six or seven teeth.

it might look that way south of the wall through brown eyes.
you are unworthy of an explanation tho

zero to do with freedom
you live in a community you have to abide by it's health guidelines.
and take a science class for fucks sake

they literally did the same exact thing over here to the january 6th protestors and we laughed at them too because only a bonafide retard would ever donate money to any political movement or put their face to a "resistance" movement

Attached: 2128716625.jpg (576x1024, 82.57K)

>Americans BEG Canadians to get rights their entire lives
>Leafs do NOTHING
>exactly what we said would happen, happens
>"omg why don't Americans care about us"
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Oh come on leaf you know it is, you know we hate that shit going on up there, but the bants are the only way to keep sane. God knows the US gets it's fair share too. Anyways move to a US battleground state or something and have a bunch of kids if you got problems up there idk.

only the liberal faggots

rest got your back maplesyrups

I'm honestly surprised by the pushback and about face that some have made in my local area as a result of the events in Canada in condemnation of the police.

>le vindicated virtuous mutt larp
Save it. You only like freedom when it's something you can wield against other countries. You sit around while your constitution is increasingly infringed and laugh at people in other countries who don't even have a constitution behind them. You would lock yourself in a cage if it meant everybody else got a smaller one. The real reason you're celebrating is that Canadians are no longer making you feel self-conscious about your situation It's not your fault, it's your inculcation. There's a lot like you. Pathetic little jingoistic mutt faggot.

Attached: 1510422278484.jpg (377x313, 19.44K)

>t. can't