I like this phrasing

>bio male
we should use it more often
they'll seethe helplessly because its irrefutable and they hate the world male

Attached: bio male.png (684x808, 275.87K)

idk
i still find them completely repulsive
but i've been reminded cunts have invaded every male space that exists
this is just men pushing back in some grotesque way
let it take its course.

i am so confused is this ftm or is mtf ?

What werecthe remarks exactly and why did he molest a trans kid?

He's 26 goin to juvenile detention

>"So now they're going to put me with other trannies that have seen their cases like mine or with one tranny like me that has a case like mine," Tubbs says. "So when you come to court, make sure you address me as her."
I mean, he's a pedophile rapist that deserves to hang, but this is still kinda based

op pic is home before fem hormones

So it's a man, who suddenly identify as a woman, so he can get put in a womans prison? Based.
He should still be radbrækket for being a pedo degenerate, though.

Attached: rædbrækning.jpg (554x556, 59.64K)

>charged with molesting children
>goes to a juvenile facility
Shouldn't they be keeping pedophiles away from children?

nobody even agrees on what a pedophile even is
half of you think it's just having sex with someone

>some people think that having sex with a 17.9 year old at age 18 is pedophilia, therefore this then-17 future-tranny that raped a 10 year old is not a pedophile

nice strawman
there are countries where the age of consent is 12
you're not as clever as you think you are.

You literally defended James Tubbs from an accusation of being a pedophile

faggot, theres vatican City & chad

what is going on there? does the man in the hat bash the pedo with his justice stick?

So if a tran commits a crime they magically become subject to the gender binary. Curious.

>nobody even agrees on what a pedophile even is
Someone that's attracted to children, how is this something you don't understand? The idea that anyone under 18 is a child is a fucking retarded idea, teenagers aren't children. US feminists are the reason your age of consent is so high, they're also the reason why you have a drinking age of 21. Your country is fucking retarded sometimes.

Where’s the after pic?

There are tons of pedos and turd worlders here that white knight. They crumble when you ask them at what age would they be ok with a 30 year old man fucking their hypothetical daughter

Attached: 1620697455083.jpg (573x519, 53.28K)

If it has a dick its a dude. If it cut its dick and balls off, it's a fucking eunuch.

Yeah, it's a breaking wheel. They strap you on and smash all the large bones of your body with an iron rod. Before/after in upper left of pic.