I'm not fucking going

So what if. What if. Lmao. What if we Americans. We just don't go. To War. Lmao. What if we just didn't go?

Does anyone know anyone over there? In Europe? I don't. And frankly I don't care to.

You're on your own retards. We're not fucking going.

Attached: 4ee0f4af69bedd7742000034.jpg (900x675, 79.65K)

fr lets sell them guns no cap

Not my problem. In fact I will crack a bottle of champagne if my ex gets invaded by russian chads in her homeland

That's exactly what will happen. No one supports this bullshit. Ukrainians are Russians to me who gives a fuck other than communists?

Nothing ever happens anyway.

ill serve crack before i serve dis kkkuntry

>just let the world fall apart and let go of all of your international strength so China can take your place

YOU go niggerskin.

where did all you idiots come from, no ones going to war

Biden and Europe have already said they won't send troops. Worst thing will be gas prices.

Attached: ti89th7c2f931.jpg (808x1077, 171.76K)

Yes. Why not? The tranny world order established by America should be obliterated. God save the south

Our parents and grandparents already sold it off. Imagine the production hub of the entire globe becoming the top? Crazy huh?

Shut the fuck up Sergei

Attached: 1645458866271.jpg (900x914, 57.6K)

Will you follow orders of your draft?

Democrats can go die for Biden and his crackhead son.

>international strength
>used entirely to crush your own populations will to live

You think if we let China take the reigns, the south will EVER rise? We have a better chance against weak trannies who can't hold a gun and are scared of loud noises. Jesus, just be patient man. I don't like ANY of this shit either, but China absolutely has to go before anything else happens. Who cares about Russia, this is all about watching what China does.

The zogbots will go OP.

Holy shit you incels are pathetic. Willing to let China, Russia, and every other evil dictatorship in the world destroy America and our democracy just because you can’t get laid.

Go die for your master, leftist.

Not your choice, bucko

Half the country won't go because Joe Biden is a faggot.
The other half won't go because they ARE faggots.

Funny how you guys claim to be patriots when you hate America

Attached: ezrapounddemocracy.jpg (640x299, 34.32K)

Except it is.

Go yourself.

>Biden and Europe have already said they won't send troops
Yes, but the (((GOP))) and (((right wing media))) will just goad Biden and call him weak and then run a (((Republican))) candidate that will run on a war hawk platform and win. Nothing ever changes. The eternal (((neocon))) is eternal.

Oh no my one weakness, impotent shaming

I wouldn't go. It's not my fucking business!

Not to mention our government keeps picking wars with countries around the world and declaring supremacy. There's not ONE TIME we flew our peace time flag, it's always been the war time flag.

Think of all that zoomer pussy that will now need men

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the correct response to this is to invade and annex Canada. Simple as.

Yes.

We're loyal to the perceived union for the common welfare for our posterity. Since that clearly is NOT the current situation, we don't support a legal structure titled America with no resemblance to what that title is supposed to represent.
>80 million migrants added to the population since 1990
>80 million votes from Biden

If WW3 happens, expect the LGBBQs to go awol.

Absolutely, it's too bad I can't be in charge of hunting them down and imprisoning them.

You will still get the nukes vaporizing your west coast. Enjoy.

Lol white feathers won't be working this time cunt. We WANT you to be raped and killed. We have ZERO interest in protecting you or this corpse of a country. Pillage freely russkies and make neon-colored hair cunts like this your concubines.

Attached: Failed American system crash.jpg (1024x632, 71.25K)

>pic related

Attached: 1645330330969.jpg (1280x720, 140.15K)

Look, basically I'm just not going (to war)

We hate this shithole that is inappropriately still being called "America" just as you claim to hate the America of the past. I would lead the Russians to your house to kill you for a can of beans.

I'd rather die or commit acts in minecraft than fight under Braindead's regime.

Attached: Snekype.png (200x200, 53.2K)

Europeans never called me a cracka

china replaced you mutts a long time ago

Is that suppose to be a threat? Cutting off America’s tumor?

I hate those that hurt Whites

No I think the correct response is actually gassing the kikes

go ahead and fight in ukraine bro
let me know how it goes

They don’t need you. You are going to sit in your cuck chair and watch the Russians get nuked. And you WILL like it

Attached: striker jewish war.png (598x169, 16.13K)

die glownigger

Interesting sentence structure, Vlad.

I wont fight to protect bidens jewish money laundering scheme, thats for sure.

If your vaccinated just don't go to the draft board you are probably gay or tranny so you can claim mental distress. If you are unvaccinated don't worry they are not drafting you.

kek

>the state
>america
Pick one

You WILL use all of your abilities to fight to protect our trannies, thots, & foreign invaders

>If you are unvaccinated don't worry they are not drafting you.
Wew based

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality of lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a nigger fucking dyke feminist with orange hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bund of black and brown immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China

how about the trannies, thots, & foreign invaders fight for globohomo.

Projection from the left

Attached: E6D2E7AE-E63C-476D-A2FE-E2336FB3E265.jpg (1003x731, 153.83K)

Preach King, fight the power!

PEACE SELLS IM NOT FUCKING GOING

Attached: 7235EE32-AEF0-47D3-AD80-09ACD2642481.jpg (300x250, 15.77K)

Eat a cock, shill nigger

based

I know how to not go, just don't go. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.