Breaking News

ID of fallen Azov leader who was KIA by Russian "peacekeeping forces" earlier today in Luhansk.

Attached: FMJxoJjXMAMKNLk.png (488x312, 237K)

Good.

He should have quit while he was ahead, he couldn't keep getting away with it

Look at Samuel Hyde' nose

I refuse to believe this, he would have been Putin's top guy

Get this to CNN! Do it!

His name was
>CEMEH
>SEMEN

semen hymenko

This is a lie. Quit spreading it. He is here in the usa and planning his next move.

He can't keep getting away with this.

did a30b really take loses today?

Has anyone sent this to the major news outlets? This is important stuff.

Look everyone!
Sam Hyde, is advertising himself on Any Forums.
Again.

Why did he take his shirt off for a passport photo?

Is this the double agent mole who infiltrated Idubbbzs's spy operation?

Kek I'm literally watching the latest Perfect Guy Life right now

The ID was found intact in an otherwise completely destroyed Lada Niva after it was hit by a drone missile.

no way! he finally stopped getting away with it!

Sam Hyde owes a lot of child support. He never has sex with the same woman more than once, he never wears a condom, and he smokes crack inside of his hotel room

He looks like a Jew.

Kek, this one’s actually good

Baneposting dies but this unfunny shit won't stop. Fuck all of you.

Attached: cat stir fry wok.jpg (768x1024, 125.91K)

>Sam Hyde is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a grifter, youtuber, social media faggot, streamer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Sam Hyde and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Why not?

Funnily enough Semen is a common name there

le yehud face

Coincidence? Thanks

Attached: 76632FC4-0266-4812-B0D4-3B5461259C38.png (1280x933, 682.46K)

BBC need to know

He didn't get away with it this time?
I never thought this would happen.

He can't keep getting away with it.

i have torrented 300gb worth of sam hyde material because i don't donate to youtube faggots

Baneposting has been done too much. It had to die.

for you

Nah, that's Samuel Hyde, notorious Jewish, Muslim, White supremacist, Incel terrorist who continues to get away with it. Obviously, he belongs to intelligence like Epstein did. Meaning, the fist time he actually gets hemmed up, he'll likely only get six months with 16 hours a day work release and an entire dorm room for 36 people to himself, where he'll be allowed to have visitors all night long. However, the second time that he is arrested and caught up on serious charges, facing a mountain of evidence that incriminates not only him, but many of the most powerful men in the world, and also jeopardizes the honeypot intelligence blackmail scheme that he is in charge with, no one will be able to help him. The only help he's gonna get is if he takes some good advice and "commits suicide" while awaiting trial, so that intelligence and others are not forced to go on a killing spree and expend numerous resources in order to get the whole thing under control, at which point everyone close to him is going to get suicided, and he's going to be suicided anyway.

Also, I think he used to make sketch comedy and vertical YouTube videos or something.

Attached: 564386983497038964557.jpg (600x330, 39.13K)

Are you admitting that you don't? NGMI my man, NGMI.