Uhhhhhhh, guys?

Are they trying to prevent a bank run???? Why else would they do this? How is this legal??

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-21 193016.jpg (562x772, 114.47K)

Post a link you homo

>withdraw all but $1
Problem solved

This is a good thing

fr fr no cap no link bussin?

See kids this is why you don't tell the government your plans.

Also expect a shortage of briefcases as more people resort to carring their cash around.

>how is this legal
Oppression was made legal today at 8pm eastern.

>Why else would they do this?
No money to withdraw. Country is bankrupt. This is the final act. Full communism starts this week in Canada. They can deny withdraws to anyone under emergency powers and blame a bank run caused by the truckers.

Canadians just "won"

Attached: 1475414448362.jpg (585x560, 74.26K)

How to say "we're fucking broke" with out saying, "holy fucking shit, dude, we are fucking broke!"

Do not expect a shortage of farts comin' outta my booty hole tho. I'm tearin' it up over here.

I did this to Bank of America some decades back. I got sick of them jewing me with fees, so when I decided to go to a no-fee credit union that treated me well, I tried to close my account.
>Sorry user, there is a $30 account closure fee.
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
>Okay, I'll leave a single penny in my account. Get fucked.
They sent me account statements for the next five years until they randomly closed my account. Fuck kikes.

Fake. Not on the website.

they'll just devalue the currency and the paper in your pocket will be useless

>How is this legal??
Because Jews can do whatever they want, goy.

>if you try to withdraw your own money we'll steal it

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

cant find the article
OP is a faggot

In op's defense how far off is this really?

>laugh at this for ten minutes
I hate being a snowmonkey

>Are they trying to prevent a bank run????

People are not confident with certain big banks like TD because they are cunts that froze peoples accounts without any court orders or authorization to do so.

They literally gave peoples money to the courts and told them to go get it themselves.

I would pull all of my money too, Canadian bank stock prices are going to crash.

Too late.

I like you