Jew here to laugh at miserable larpers

I'm Jewish, a data scientist and earn $250K a year. Waiting to hear on how my international conspiracy network got me my job.

Attached: 7108f5c7ea58a2bbf0640fce9ac0bc76.jpg (200x200, 10.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your favorite part about your religion

The only ones breeding in Israel are Arabs and Hasidic Jews good for nothing except reading the Torah.

Attached: F1938E8A-6DAE-4F4F-908D-F494148FD295.png (311x445, 22.86K)

When you see a nigger beating up two old Jewish Hasids, how does that make you feel? Do you still love niggers? Do you feel like it's understandable for a maddog to attack its owner sometimes?

Attached: 1643903219342.webm (1280x704, 2.15M)

I am a bit of a data Scientologist myself.

Attached: 611c40e2a9e0fdc7.jpg (640x623, 77.85K)

I hope you have daughters so they can get fucked and beaten by niggers

It's nice being part of homo-superior achi

Attached: 1644025306906.png (722x1276, 82.2K)

>250k a year
Amateur numbers in Silicon Valley. I literally make double that at Snapchat doing code monkey stuff, better yet, as a white male.

Black sheep of the family?

Is that a lot of money to you?

You literally have nothing without big daddy America funding you.

I like money

Attached: fagt.gif (400x225, 1.22M)

for anyone semi srsly reading this, this is false. 250k is VERY good money with 300k being the very max most likely at a single job
this is without stocks, etc.

We see them like bulldogs run amok and mauling someone. Once in a while they go crazy, but overall they are cute pets.

you're a data scientist who doesn't understand how jewish nepotism works?
lmao that's meta as fuck, since you obviously only got your job as a result of jewish nepotism

>Waiting to hear on how my international conspiracy network got me my job.

Your existence is axiomatically conspiratorial.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

lol@data scientist? you one of those trend predicting faggots that could easily be replaced by a magic 8 ball?

shut the fuck up and let it happen, stop spreading this faggot

I’m Jewish too. Sadly, many American Jews have become disgusting commies and are a shame on our people. They are rich because they have IQ, but are still not smart enough to know that even high level wages for professions like doctor have maybe doubled in the last 40-50 years, while the cost of living has increased by 10x. You my fellow Jew, may still be able to live as your boomer parents did using their money and taking out loans for things they bought for cash, but your kids or grandkids will live in poverty just like the average redneck Christian retard, and it is largely because too many of us have served as useful idiots for our masters. We will also serve as scapegoats for the goyim masses when they chimp out and start killing people because they have no future, while the international elite sit back and laugh just like they did when they funded both sides of WW2.

Your contempt for goyim is palpable. This is why I would enjoy strangling you with a rope.