Are there quotas for different sexualities? If I start to list myself as bisexual...

Are there quotas for different sexualities? If I start to list myself as bisexual, will that increase my chances of getting hired? What about gender? Should I state that I'm non-binary?

Attached: fn9ay8t8rov41.jpg (900x642, 119.78K)

Yes, bisexual counts as a sexual minority.

Keep that shit to yourself unless you want to work in a liberal shithole all your life.
The real world has no safe spaces, and you will be judged constantly.

Bi sexuals are generally hated by the lgbt crowd and will be shunned. You should identify as a cock sucking troon who doesn't present and has social anxiety with ptsd.

Simply use the political epiphet "queer". Do not define yourself specifically and you're golden.

Yeah better start prepping that anus as well faggot. Imaging perpetrating clown world.

Attached: lol11.jpg (640x427, 71.06K)

trick is you say you're MtF trans but are closested due to fear of persecution. you don't dress or behave how you feel and portray as cis for self preservation. E Z niggas

>Bi sexuals are generally hated by the lgbt crowd and will be shunned

Yes because they're normal human beings with normal attitude to sex. Not histrionic flappy-handed child molestors or eggless pig-women

You could say you’re trans adjacent. I don’t know exactly what it means but your employers won’t know either

I put on a dress and got a job the next day.

I want an orc gf

love it.

It can’t hurt user. I say go for it, what are they gonna do anyway? Ask you to suck a cock to prove it?

I just want to fuck whatever I find hot, what am I?

based

Soon to be HIV positive

Bi’s are the best guys

Attached: F4D9544F-3A05-4DF7-B246-F4879C2D3E61.png (1115x970, 344.76K)

could you fuck a young hot trap and then claim to be bi and get jobs and shit?

Useless

Attached: Smithers_Flaming_Faggot.gif (400x304, 395.4K)

It would be very inappropriate of a potential employer to ask about your sexual preferences.

Jobs don't ask for your sexuality retard

Bisexual is a bit tricky because it involves actually liking men. Do this instead:

Identify as "queer" and say your pronouns are "he/they". You're now a full LGBT+ diversity hire who gets put in even if the gay quota gets filled.

And the best part is "queer" can mean anything so you can just be a normal straight guy and if anyone calls you on it you get to accuse them of being a bigot.