Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #849 - GENERAL STRIKE TOMORROW

QRD:
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency. Trudeau enacts emergencies act, parliament masterfully debating.

URGENT ALL INDIVIDUALS WHO DONATED WILL BE A TARGET OF THE GOVERNMENT! URGENT
twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1494358600080404481

MUST WATCH:
CANADA TO GOES AGAINST THE US DONORS
youtube.com/watch?v=Qisd2juHvps

==LIVE==
supportfreedom.net/
>TF69
youtu.be/mvZIGneWiZk
>Zoke
youtu.be/2n5PHwhCOzM

>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002

OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E
youtu.be/v_2cDWVoj0w
>Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag
youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
>Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.
youtu.be/IPxiU-ahPwk
>RCMP is with us!
policeonguard.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Open-Letter-to-Brenda-Lucki.pdf
>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

>LIVESTREAMS
supportfreedom.net
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/
>Nice if you have time. Vet on Nuremburg
rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html

List of minsters who voted yea for the EMA:
pastebin.com/R5ygfa4a (embed)

DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. GOD IS STILL WITH US. FIGHT ON!!!

Prev

Attached: 1620113246030.png (1294x717, 686.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqMiCtyVKJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK TRUDEAU

FUCK GLOBOHOMO

LONG LIKE A FREE CANADA

>2,000 firearms stolen
lol, still only 2,000.
How many days has it been stuck at 2,000? Four days? Five days?

WE NEED MORE DAMAGE CONTROL FOR WHY PEACEFUL PROTESTING WORKS

If someone could meme a general strike nationwide that would be hilarious

Attached: HONK HONK.jpg (786x612, 76.96K)

Get out of the financial system completely.
It actively works against you.
See this.

Attached: the-only-vote-that-truly-matters.png (2047x838, 1.12M)

Real talk, are the other provinces going to do shit or just cuck out like the truckers?

Attached: 1643325614964.jpg (600x632, 23.08K)

Ya’ll triggered the retards fyi.

Attached: 0FD03D1A-AC31-40BC-AFAA-56C27F92A946.jpg (828x1074, 203.49K)

If you show up for work you will be infected with a virus worth than Covid. The Russians have released it

AHH UHH... OPTICS OPTICS!!! WE NEED MORE OPTICS!!! AAAAAAAA

Good afternoon, I hate pedo trannies.
Love from New Zealand
Steady on, lads.

Attached: 0f312390d339e7c5ed2eb117bb392214.jpg (923x1300, 543.41K)

timestamp for that SC?

Imagine if the fringe minority just stopped working

Why is that kike shyster trying to look like Leon Trotsky?

This btw, is quoted by that Liberal MP who said the honk honk = heil hitler thing.

Work slowdown is what they call it in the union. Just do about half the usual amount of work.

For any leafs looking to escape the rake, consider calling some churches in red states to see if they'll hook you up with a place to stay. I can't speak for everywhere, but at least here in Oklahoma people know about the WEF, Great Reset, the convoy, etc, and would probably know someone who would take you in.

Attached: frenhouse.jpg (540x720, 64.9K)

Shit.

Shills, the both of you. The majority of the senate are part of the ISG. Votes in the seanate aren't whipped like in the house of commons. Sober second thought is part of the democratic system. Now we see if it's still working.
Also the courts.

No. This protest's sucess is not only from it's remarkable organization, size, and logistics, but from just how peacefull it's been. We may never see this commitment to "Peace! Peace! Peace!" again, just because of human behaviour. I won't betray the crowd.
Flattering to know you saudi funded fedposters have taken such an intrest in Canada though. Fuck off.

Attached: 20220221_183354.jpg (1058x545, 99.72K)

We’ll find out in Alberta tomorrow
Honk

Attached: 9F1E27B3-77EF-4D8D-B4CA-3452B514C882.png (960x541, 1.12M)

continue spending time with your community, getting to know everyone and making actual bonds with them
Feds need goyim isolated and demoralized, this is what gives them the ineffective "lone wolves" that give them the excuse to do whatever the fuck they want
this is why they're chomping at the bit in these very threads trying to get people to do a terrorism
communities being communities is what gave us a month of honking that totally blew apart any real grasp on control and influence globohomo had over Canada

Attached: 1594346159307.jpg (240x320, 21.11K)

Is it even too much to ask to stop paying taxes at this point?

How'd that turn out today?

Also, notice how no western democracies are condemning what is occuring in Canada? Really makes me think my turn is next. This is why the world is looking to Canada.

Still gotta use up your four boxes of liberty and make the Canadian government unequivably the bad guy.
1. Soap Box
2. Jury Box
--WE ARE HERE
3. Ballot Box
4. Cartridge Box

Fellow burger, we're next. Why aren't you shooting politicians in the face tonight?
Oh right, because you don't believe what you say and know the time isn't right.

Can you guys potentially waste government resources? Keep telling that a violent insurrection is coming in two more weeks and send them on a wild goose hunt.

Wooooow, 0.01% of the population not working! That'd be so great. Truly trudeau would care about people who don't like him committing suicide on live tv.

I feel like nothing is being accomplished, they are just being pushed around by cops, checked

AB filed a court case, I'd bet SK and QC do as well, but that's probably about it.

Yes, cucks are too cucked to even dare try.

I KNOW ITS HERE SOMEWHERE. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE ANSWER?

Attached: ineedananswer.jpg (1280x720, 130.19K)

Figured Harper would have had the majority. Weird.

thanks for the bread

>surely the jewdicial system will save us

Attached: 1615976856340.gif (300x300, 838.2K)

Oh yeah ask Messi and Wesley Snipes how it turns out

He can always replace it with more chinese inmigrants that works more for less

Flat chested drunk yankee

Attached: anime girl canadian leaf waifu with ak 47 bigger image 4000x4000.jpg (4000x4000, 753.7K)

Everything is Heil Hitler. I sneezed an hour ago. That was a coded Heil Hitler.

Because violent protesting in a crowd is futile and feels bad. What are they supposed to get scared and run away?

Freedom Convoy into the Great Canadian Exodus. Thousands of trucks can break through the border easily, the Canadians that supported tyranny are not worth fighting for.

It's fucking unbearable how inbred even Any Forums cucknadians are. And I know they're still the cream of the crop when surveying people in real life.

Me too!

They are doing that themselves. Cops block everything off on rumours from tiktok, and trucks parked in the middle of nowhere is an emergency terrorism crisis.

Attached: 6rufrfki7rf.png (954x694, 429.72K)

Is NZ dead yet?

Are the LRADs making people leave?

I am tired of being as asshole but the law doesn't matter anymore. fuck you I was right.

Because leftists do not believe words actually convey information. They view conversations as magic battles between a pair of wizards who recite incantations in an attempt to capture the rival wizards' mind. When one wizard hits on the right combination of magic words, the battle is over and his rival has to do whatever the wizard wants. In this case, "insurrection" is the magic word that leftists use to make their rivals do their bidding, i.e. give them power. Once you realize that leftists view all human interaction as basically a monk fight in Age Of Empires 2, the things they say and do make a lot more sense.

Attached: R.1ea6327699b06f36d1ae34a8e5087e11.png (511x250, 39.66K)

Yes. Just make sure your "snitching" can't be traced back to you.

And yea, I'm taking time off work tomorrow. Amazing how much hurt can be put on if half the country sits their asses down, crosses their legs, and says "I'll return to work when my rights are back."

The truckers didn't cuck out. They were forcefully removed, in some cases by armed police.

>That was a coded Heil Hitler.
>ah-choo
>aH-cHoo
>HH
Damn! You are right!

>The majority of the senate are part of the ISG
Who did Turdeau appoint? Just the progressives?

Based Trudeau should shoot all you treasonous fucks. He should make you all work as prison camps for natives for free.
A house divided against itself cannot stand." I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half unvaxed and half free. I do not expect the Charter to be dissolved - I do not expect the house to fall - but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing, or all the other. -Truedeau

hachoo

LEAFS: Remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. DO NOT GIVE INTO DESPAIR - that is exactly what they are trying to make you do. Why haven't any of the state-funded media outlets covered the massive parades and honkenings in Calgary, Toronto, and Quebec today?

It is only through adversity that you learn what you are made of. They WANT you to feel demoralized, they are PAYING for shills to brigade these threads and they are incredibly fucking AFRAID OF YOU.

Look how badly the government shit themselves over a gay dance party, and how long they blundered at being able to force it to end. Consider what would happen if Canadians went on strike in the middle of the worst supply chain crisis and one of the worst labour shortages in both Canadian and global history.

Do not get disheartened. Get angry and get to it.

Attached: 1645073614508.png (720x540, 410.83K)

what channel

General strike. Let the food rot on the docks. Don't move a fucking thing.

A flock of Canada geese flies overhead twice a day, Heil Hitlering all he way to the cornfield.

Also this, troll the fedbois

Yes, let's let the second largest country in the world become China 2 right next to us, great idea.

To be fair a quarter of them did cuck out when police asked them to leave or if they though things were going to get rough.

Greetings, fellow Nazi!

>me too
>there are 2 H's in HH
>H.
>H too.
>HH
OH SHIT

What does honk honk honk mean?

Block the borders, but bring guns, it's obvious the Police and RCMP are willing to bring guns into the mix. don't act like a jackass obviously but just for protection purposes and to show that with the escalation of violence, the people of Canada should match them in terms of ability. Block not only the Borders of Canada but also the Borders between Western Canada and eastern Canada.

The people are not happy Trudeau, and they especially do not have an appetite for cake.

Attached: FL_SZj1WUAI0HCJ.jpg (1434x1403, 353.32K)

HONK HONK!

Attached: HonkingAnakin.jpg (1024x1024, 103.2K)

it wont, but you can still spread the word to ensure absolutely everyone in your community is aware of the state of their legal system, and what interest in has in their wellbeing

CBC, obviously, his favorite.

DON’T LISTEN TO THIS GUY HE’S FROM A COMMUNIST COUNTRY AND TOTALLY DOESN’T HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS AHHHHH
>just run away
>WHY AREN’T YOU GOING OUT BY YOURSELF AND KILLING PEOPLE GOY.. CHECK MATE LIBTURD FED SHILLS
>optics
>police are on our side, we gave them hugs on Valentines Day
>international headlines omg
>the general populace is on our side
>now the world sees that they’re evil check mate!
and the classic
>WHY AREN’T YOU KILLING PEOPLE RIGHT NOW YOURSELF HUH

And the journalists. ESPECIALLY the journalists.

Crazy! I saw a swastika in my poop earlier! I guess my ass is on a list!

HONK

Attached: A6FD89EA-6185-4E82-84E4-1763EC94F031.jpg (709x595, 125.11K)

>honk honk honk
Hi-Ho Hitler, obviously.

No. PSG is a different group.

Good. They can't tyrannize you properly when they're busy looking for imaginary hitlers in the hills.

Having seen a few farms even in BC. Dude probably owns all those rigs for whatever reason.

But then again, Trudy is afraid of the honks returning.
If anyone has the screenshot of the "there could be HOKERS HERE" pasta, that'd be great.

Gary.....no more.,,,,,it's not funny anymore. We are all very, very tired.

Attached: 729ctprs3uj01.jpg (2000x1077, 167.26K)

Gesundheit. Wait, that's nazi talk, innit?

'ironically' was true at one point. Quickly realized it was actually true. kek

come was already built, The Senate already vote to grant absolute power to one man, called a dictator, for a temporary period(30 days). During the first 300 years of the Republic, dictators were often called on when Rome faced an invasion or some internal danger.

It over faggot you are an internal danger, the senate has spoken and as the senate is elected the people have spoken.

This, these psycho UN soldiers will second guess causing shit if they see people that can and are willing to defend themselves.

I never understood this logic.
evett company is dumping whites for niggers and browns at a phenomenal rate, but they keep complaining that there’s not enough employees and no one wants to work.
Is it possible… whites are the ones who do all the work?

no

no

Attached: 3114_690670e0b7483abf.png (1600x2000, 2.1M)

Ignore the shills. They will either try to demoralize you or get you to commit violence (that they themselves won't) ignore these faggots. Focus on the next plan.
We should be strategizing. Bank runs, strikes. Hit the economy.

it's a common theme amongst the sit at home and wait for salvation type that brigades these generals

>DON’T LISTEN TO THIS GUY HE’S FROM A COMMUNIST COUNTRY AND TOTALLY DOESN’T HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS AHHHHH
kek what's your point? it's not like they won their fight against communism they're STILL living in it go back to your shitty discord

I have been having the same experiences lately myself - seeing swastika's everywhere. Stay safe out there, it's a cruel world..

Attached: nazi coke meme.jpg (250x169, 4.33K)

>Gesundheit. Wait, that's nazi talk, innit?
Yup...you are fucked, now. ON THE LIST YOU GO! Get in line for the Ministry of Love.

You're giving me a good chuckle. I hope when the time comes I get to fight by your side.

GO FOR THE BORDERS ANONS REGARDLESS!

Attached: Normality.jpg (500x375, 25.88K)

Geese say "Honk honk". Clearly Nazis. Open fire on them.

>They will either try to demoralize you or get you to commit violence (that they themselves won't) ignore these faggots

Attached: fuck you i was right.png (1875x93, 22.28K)

When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you.
When you are about to go into battle, the priest shall come forward and address the army.
He shall say: “Hear, Israel: Today you are going into battle against your enemies. Do not be fainthearted or afraid; do not panic or be terrified by them.
For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”

Attached: de3 (1).gif (310x760, 23.33K)

>Who is planting these swaztikas, it wasn't one of us

Letteral dog whistles are coded 88

Question, why can't truckers just hold a strike?
I feel that would not only make people realize how important they are but it does damage without all of the shitty optics baggage that comes with it.

it's the RCMP swat unit tho

Attached: do not talk to shill.jpg (425x312, 31.31K)

>Letteral dog whistles are coded 88
>digits
Kek

>Obviously
Yeah

That's the spirit!
Already pulled my muns, and have told my work I can't come for about two weeks.

They can and hopefully will. And I bet it won't only be truckers

Sadly those are the RCMP through and through. The UN glowniggers are the ones in Quebec uniforms with no tags. Those RCMP are too far gone.

Go get mauled by some half-breed nigger, paco.

His point is that there is nobody better placed to know the ins and outs of a communist regime than those subjected by it. Whether they won or lost, their experience is valuable to people who aren't RCMP agents like you.

It’s called he knows what this shit looks like and how time is prescious while everyone here treats it like it’s a meme and that taking fiat money out of the bank will be the kill shot now. By the time you exhaust this do-nothing tactic and realize it won’t work, you’ll be in a bigger hole to try to do anything.

at this point the strike will come from more than the trucker and it's probably the logical next step

Ok so what's stopping the Kiwis from caving in like the Geese?

And?

Attached: and.jpg (578x344, 41K)

Checked

Attached: 1645345119826.jpg (300x344, 42.32K)

I'm pretty sure anyone here could draw right. But don't stir up the deep woods horrors. You don't want to do that while trolling feds.

So the jew ain't behind bars? Who would known

truckers are not unified but you could
get probably a broader cross section
of society if you just stop mentioning covid now
and code it into "end the war measures act"

Dictators were given six months.
Sulla was the first to appoint his end l dictator through the force of arms, which ultimately lead to the collapse of the republic with Caesar dictatorship for life.

Yale Graduate Historian here - I am pretty certain Hitler ended every speech with Honk Honk.

Attached: trudeaconcentration.jpg (1800x1627, 1.18M)

PIGS INTIMIDATE BASED RESTAURANT/CAFE OWNER INTO OPENING HIS DOOR OR THEY'LL SMASH IT
HE DOESN'T KEK OUT
ALSO ALOHA SNACKBAR COPS CALLED AMIR

>>They're STILL living in it go back to your shitty discord
You know how many people are dying of hunger over there?

that's what they're trying to get going, in addition to more protests
its why the feds and bunkertrannies are foaming at the mouth in desperation to get someone here to do an ineffective lone wolf terrorism that they can drop like a sack of potatoes, and have the media jews spam everywhere on earth 24/7

Attached: 1498024135812.gif (500x190, 1.84M)

Poop is brown. Hitler's SA wore brown shirts. I think we see the clear connection here.

I know! The new Liberal flag is very reminacant of a swastika too

Attached: 9E2D927D-BD48-4039-BC4A-E1087F5FB0FB.jpg (828x807, 148.32K)

Gary personal question. How are you with this pal?

>truckers are not unified but you could
>get probably a broader cross section
>of society if you just stop mentioning covid now
>and code it into "end the war measures act"
That might have broader appeal. Good idea.

anymore reddit salt?

What do we do about the redditor question?

Attached: average redditor.png (474x512, 319.22K)

ROME IS BURNING
>ROME IS BURNING
ROME IS BURNING
>ROME IS BURNING
ROME IS BURNING
>ROME IS BURNING
ROME IS BURNING
>ROME IS BURNING

Attached: 1644869181523.jpg (2550x1650, 317.67K)

>Poop is brown

Attached: TrudeasAniggerTrumpsFault.png (672x371, 383.55K)

Attached: photo_2022-02-21_16-30-55.jpg (1080x759, 54.52K)

>Why aren't you shooting politicians in the face tonight?
I live in an uber red state with no mandates, no masking. I wouldn't know where to go and who to shoot? If you really believe thats the right thing to do, start posting names and addresses, otherwise STFU. The average joe has no idea who to fight, where to go, or what he needs to do.

80% of canada is NPC's with no willpower of their own. They only showed up to the protests because they thought it was going to be a carnival of fun. I should know, my mom wanted to go but chickened out the moment police starting showing up.

>What do we do about the redditor question?
Most of them aren't real so who cares.

Me too fren

Attached: C6A6A526-3C44-4167-B8A3-2BD10A4A4112.gif (498x308, 2.26M)

>anymore reddit salt?
It's probably aspartame ATM.

honk honk = HH = HANK HILL - notorious auchwitz guard, credited with over 53% of gassings.

When do we begin the elimination of geese for dog whistling to Alt-Right Nazis?

That's not really how it works. All those complaints about not enough employees are false and are used for two reasons:
- Trying to force people into a low-paying career path so that they can further depress wages over time due to influx of clueless retards
- Most importantly, it's a prerequisite, effectively, to being able to hire indians for $5 a day in pretty much every country.
It remains true, of course, that whites are the only ones doing any work, but that doesn't mean the average white does any work either, nor are they complaining at all that they don't have enough whites (either knowingly or not), as anyway the customers will eat the shit they're served and never ask questions.

The protests at Welly iirc are funded by a slightly wacko Christian Natsoc personality cult called Destiny Church
There's also Maori bikers and regular Maori in addition to White people of various ages.

Our government literally blared "Baby Shark" and "Macarena" to get the protestors to go away, and our police are unwilling to attack the protestors. Don't wanna get into a scuffle with a bunch of leather Mandalorians.

Attached: Christchad Lucy.jpg (1600x1600, 467.41K)

If you honk in protest, its enough to dissolve democracy for reddit. kek

:(

Attached: a8ebcf5181[1].png (188x86, 2.13K)

At least they didn't have to wear a satanic mask and show their good goy pass to buy a sandwich

I hope we don’t have a night of the Long Sharts!

sell your houses leaf bros
trust me

FINANCIAL CRACKDOWN IS ALREADY UNDERWAY, PIC RELATED IS NEW

Attached: 54454254512.png (384x725, 171.36K)

>4. Cartridge Box
I got those ready to go already.
Not sure how it's going to help

Attached: printer cartridges.jpg (158x159, 6.36K)

>honk honk = HH = HANK HILL - notorious auchwitz guard, credited with over 53% of gassings.
It was a clean burning holocaust I tell ya what.

checked
well venezuela was arguably ALWAYS a shithole and was never free so they don't really fight communism and really lived under communism, it's a dictatorship not even worth a place at the WEF, no it's legit not comparable, also venezuelan are intrinsically violent peoples due to their very low IQ and can't organize, don't take any advice from venezuela
shut up retard try to learn something before thinking you know everything, you guys are accelerationist doomtard from a group I see you all the time trying to manipulate peoples into senseless useless violence, you're also probably the Tarrant cult

They're probably not salty anymore, they got the fascist police state they wanted

NHLanon here
found out that the Toronto at Detroit game on Saturday is going to be broadcast nationwide in Canada as part of Hockey Night in Canada.
If you as an American want to send a message to the entirety of Canada, that's the best way to do it

The Age of Wagecuck is over. The Time of the Neet has come.

Attached: 16636203.jpg (441x186, 57.3K)

pretty sure their politicians actively monitor that feed though

>88
>88
Checked.

#BlackfaceHitler was trending with 200k tweets