Now that war is finally upon us, why didn't you hoard gold and other precious metals?

Now that war is finally upon us, why didn't you hoard gold and other precious metals?

Attached: gold-bullion_ww2+gold.jpg (1440x960, 282.15K)

Because the people on my island don't appreciate gold and silver. They trade using cannabis and tobacco

because guns and bullets are more useful

Who says I didn't?

We did it gold bros

Lead and steel will keep you fed when gold won’t

damn, i like those perth ounces.

Forever? Or for just the first year or so, and then society starts to stablize, and within 5 years nobody needs the lead and bullets anymore because bullets are being produced en masse....

I wonder what'll be valuable AFTER society collapses for a few years.

What's a good store of value, i wonder.

Attached: 1632112536270.jpg (3000x3000, 755.13K)

the government will seize your guns sooner than they will seize your gold.

Jannies just deleted my other gold thread.

Attached: 1610573331852.jpg (125x125, 2.64K)

Attached: 4072eebf5c9a3a995a0b2a7f85394690.jpg (300x300, 12.73K)

God damn top heavy Chinese catamarans, bro.

Take the pirate pill and bury it

Attached: gbtjawvob1g61.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

because you have bread and circus user.

Look at whats happening in ukraine and pray to big government to fix it for you!!!

Don't protect yourself with soverign money.

fug, nice stack!

Money is always useful except in a siege situation, like FerFAL's stories. But even when TSHTF, and things are really hectic, that type of situation only goes on for so long. A month maybe. Then people get used to it and go about their lives, even if bombs are dropping every day. Still gotta work, or else you starve.

So yes, PMs are excellent, after you have your emergency preps in order. Have enough to last that month with zero input, then a year or more of basic supplies that can be supplemented with whatever you can get your hands on.

nice haul user

$1000 of bullets is more useful than $1000 of gold

why do people act like it's one or the other? if you're in the usa and still nogunz you're fucking RE TAR DED beyond measure.

This. But once you have the former. There's room for the latter

I just wish it was possible to own both.