DURHAM PART 2: DNS-BOOGALO

Lawfag back to answer questions:

Pic related: CROWDSTRIKE STARTS WORK ON DNC SERVER SAME DAY AS GT RESEARCHERS BEGIN PULLING TRUMP DNS LOGS!! How would anyone know to pull Trump DNS for Russian connections in May 2016 when it wasn’t reported that DNC believed it was Russia until July 2016?

QRD: DNC and its attorneys (Sussman, Elias) were running a disinfo campaign by laundering made-up and fabricated allegations concocted by DNC through their attorneys to seemingly benign and credible sources (Fusion GPS, Steele). This has been established for years.

Durham is expanding his review of this disinfo campaign and confirmed that Afla Bank allegations operated under the same playbook. DNC operatives (Joffe, GT Researchers) laundered fabricated and false DNS data to Sussman, who in turn handed it off to the FBI and then CIA.

DNS data being false isn't news. Joffe and GT using sensitive government contracts to gather the DNS data is news.

The REAL next development, in my opinion, will be looking into DNC hacking itself back in 2016. The same exact characters are in play - Sussman (DNC attorney who oversaw Steele / Afla Bank) was responsible for hiring CrowdStrike to assess DNC hack. CrowdStrike (run by FBI glowies) quickly determines that its Russians. Sussman hands this info off to FBI, who endorse it wholesale without independent verification (besides looking at 11 images kek). CrowdStrike admitted before Congress (Shawn Henry) that they did not have actual evidence of the hack, only circumstantial. GT Researchers who were behind Alfa Bank allegations had emails released recently discussing how their ATP/28 analysis was praised in 2018. No one had access to ATP/28 analysis from DNC though, because DNC held onto the harddrives. Seems like GT researchers were responsible or at least involved in the DNC hack.

TL;DR if Sussman et al lied about Steele, Alfa Bank, what are the chances hes NOT lying about DNC Hack?

Attached: GEORGIA TECH CROWDSTRIKE CONNECTION.jpg (250x206, 9.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russiagatetraitorsmusthang.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-lamp-post-for-you-lamp-post-for-you.html
buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/he-solved-the-dnc-hack-now-hes-telling-his-story-for-the
nytimes.com/2016/12/20/insider/how-we-identified-the-dnc-hacks-patient-zero.html
ljean.com/NetworkData.php
telegraphindia.com/world/ukraine-accuses-russian-hackers-of-cyber-attack/cid/1850757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 more weeks

Bird lawyer here, so what you saying is that Drumpf had 4-5 years in the most powerful seat in the world to plan against election fraud and still we got Biden?
Something seems off.

which DNS?

> if Sussman et al lied about Steele, Alfa Bank, what are the chances hes NOT lying about DNC Hack
good point
here is a timeline from the old DG threads
russiagatetraitorsmusthang.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-lamp-post-for-you-lamp-post-for-you.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 10.13.12 PM.png (676x624, 109.1K)

>t-t-two more w-weeks
This is why you're losing the optics battle
Every 2 weeks we're proven correct
Youre up to your eyeballs in lies

Alfa Bank DNS records. Collected by Tea leaf, aka April Lorenzen, GT researcher since 2006, from May 4, 2016 until July 29, 2016. Coincidentally, its the same July afternoon Sussman met with Fusion GPS regarding Trump-Russia connections. After July 29, 2016, it appears Joffe and others continued the DNS pulls up through Trump's transition period.

Kek Durham's response to Sussman's motion to dismiss is on March 4, 2022, so unironically....11 more days!!

Thanks for bump retard :)

I'm no expert in Bird Law but I think the plan was always to have Biden take the blame for the economic collapse, then Trump swoops in with his proof of election fraud and gives everyone a new "digital wallet" CBDC coins so they don't starve to death

Checked. That Sussman date at the top is from yours truly. Still get a kek from telling my irl frens to check me out at "russiagatetraitorsmusthang.blogspot" LOL

>Drumpf had 4-5 years in the most powerful seat in the world to plan against election fraud and still we got Biden?
What is that supposed to mean?

This is something out of what I like to call the shill twilight zone. Basically you see shills say things that don't have hardly any contact with reality. I think you didn't even read the OP based on what you're writing here.

I'll help you since you didn't follow: Basically OP explains how DNC perpetrated their fraud for russia gate.
You guys are trying to memory hole the entire event, but we're not going to forget about it.

Always BUMP Durham Threads.

Attached: frog boogie.gif (300x300, 97.87K)

ANONS...if you want to dig in, direct your autism towards the following:

[2] "ADRIAN HAWKINS" - FBI agent who called DNC about Russian hack in Sept. 2015 allegedly, but never followed up on it substantively.

"PALO ATLO" Firm mentioned in below testimony re APT 29 / Fancy Bear markers. vvv

"So we looked at systems -- at articles using systems that were not DNC systems or on the DNC network to read up on what the Dukes were. We found one article, if I remember correctly, that was written by the Palo Alto Network, which is a cybersecurity firm -- well, cybersecurity, a technology firm specializing in cybersecurity in Palo Alto. And --
MR. ELIAS: Conveniently have the --
MR. TAMENE: Exactly, yes. And -- but we didn't find -- so they had some markers for us to look through, and we did that as well in addition to what the FBI agent had recommended that we do. And so we looked at those items. We found nothing on our networks to suggest that what the FBI agent was suspecting were actually true"

[1]CrowdStrike tech "Robert Johnston," former Marine who allegedly "broke the Russia hack"

Some sources:

[1]buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/he-solved-the-dnc-hack-now-hes-telling-his-story-for-the

[2]nytimes.com/2016/12/20/insider/how-we-identified-the-dnc-hacks-patient-zero.html

checked double 333

No significant happenings will result from any of this, and you know it. I'll be on here making fun of you after this fizzles out with no happenings just like the Arizona audit and everything else you migatards hyped up before.

Keep pivoting faggot. Trump was spied on after he was elected President.

ARCHIVE FOR DNS DATA:

ljean.com/NetworkData.php

REPORTED.

?

>"PALO ATLO" Firm
just digging around articles about Ukraine and Palo Alto Networks
PAN is in every article about Ukraine being hacked

>Source
telegraphindia.com/world/ukraine-accuses-russian-hackers-of-cyber-attack/cid/1850757

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 10.42.52 PM.png (665x664, 162.55K)

This is a Special Prosecutor case. You are unemployed and live in the Internet 24/7 so you don't know the difference. Go be an edgelord faggot somewhere else.

>Durham is expanding his review of this disinfo campaign
How can it be possible that there is still even one guy left in the establishment that just does his job and lets the chips fall where they may.
I mean how soon before the deep state offs Durham with a heart attack?

Media copeposting about this is legendary right now.

Attached: 1645363170891.jpg (1058x813, 254.69K)

Nothing will happen to any of the guilty. Being a Lawfag in 2022 is as relevant to reality as an STD floating in outer space.