Is the term ‘white’ the biggest psyop of all time?

Is the term ‘white’ the biggest psyop of all time?

Attached: 62BFFDBD-2BCD-4B12-B2DA-B98008A58D99.jpg (828x621, 255.69K)

shoo shoo, tricky jew

No

I think yes, "white" is a term used to enable narcissism in the dutch-german landrace. If we genocide the dutch we can call ourselves white and actually feel good about it.

White was just supposed to mean Northern Europeans until everything got fucked up last century

Yes.
>Quote, stirner
How now, has anybody or anything, whom and which I do not love, a right to be loved by me? Is my love first, or is his right first? Parents, kinsfolk, fatherland, nation, native town, etc., finally fellowmen in general (“brothers, fraternity”), assert that they have a right to my love, and lay claim to it without further ceremony. They look upon it as their property, and upon me, if I do not respect this, as a robber who takes from them what pertains to them and is theirs. I should love. If love is a commandment and law, then I must be educated into it, cultivated up to it, and, if I trespass against it, punished. Hence people will exercise as strong a “moral influence” as possible on me to bring me to love. And there is no doubt that one can work up and seduce men to love as one can to other passions — if you like, to hate. Hate runs through whole races merely because the ancestors of the one belonged to the Guelphs, those of the other to the Ghibellines.

But love is not a commandment, but, like each of my feelings, my property. Acquire, i.e. purchase, my property, and then I will make it over to you. A church, a nation, a fatherland, a family, etc., that does not know how to acquire my love, I need not love; and I fix the purchase price of my love quite at my pleasure.

Nigger 250 years ago the irish weren’t even considered white. And u should be new holland anyway

This time, we are actually going to gas you filthy kikes.

Attached: 1614362374618.png (988x1024, 634.33K)

Yes, made by anglo.
Reminder anglos are the worst and they use jew as a scapegoat.

cope

Attached: ancient rome white.png (634x667, 157.58K)

Literally only amerimutts use it because they have no identity

No, the biggest psyop of all time is Jesus Christ

They don't want you to know He is real, they don't want you to know that he is God

The idea of a White race was sort of implemented during the Hunnic Empire, where Goths, Franks, and Romans all banded together to fight of the swarthy half-Asian savages. They understood their heritage.

The Ancient Romans were the first to use the term white to refer to themselves. OP is an Israeli shillbot.
it was long before that. Cicero wrote about whites vs blacks

Attached: Rome Race.png (611x612, 173.66K)

I just don't like jews, and I won't shut up about it.

Attached: Arya.png (930x1182, 185.95K)

Open borders for israel

Attached: 646546564745644.jpg (1774x1074, 329.21K)

Attached: 1636506270409.gif (350x233, 348.21K)

fpbp

oh no no no kek
of all the flags this ADL kike picks the one that represents the BGC? hahahahaha

Is White only exclusive to those of European background? How come Arabs and Central Asians are reffered to as "White" on job applications?

THERE IS NO TRUTH
THERE IS NO REALITY
GENDER ISNT REAL
RACE ISNT REAL
NOTHING IS REAL

Literally you are full of shit, Chaim. Each language in Europe has an equivalent term meaning “white” when referring to themselves in contrast to swarthier peoples.

because census categories don't mean anything, they're considered as White because if they got their own categories they'd get even more affirmative action due to the way the federal system works against Whites and the supreme court rulings, they want their own categories but cuckservatives oppose it because they know it would just mean more gibs for nonwhites

Dam when put into light like this, one can fully see how hard Palestine got BTFO'd. Imagine having a majority of your country stripped away by a minority, or people killed and pushed out then have said minority flood your country with their people, all with the assistance of many other powerful nations. Sucks to be Palestinian.

Before 'White' became the colloquial term they called it 'Christendom'
Now, please step into the cage with the bear and the eagle.

Feels good to see landing going away from the invaders who love steal land.

it's an anglo thing, it's on their census

1966 Civil Rights Act set down specific parameters for who's "white" and "not white". Arabs are labeled white because they weren't a "historically-opressed" category in the US. It was written by biased liberals and nonwhites, not proponents of white ethnocentrism.

"1965"

kek this historically illiterate shit again.

Attached: meds.jpg (536x1024, 55.05K)

d&c. All edomites and their minions will be slaughtered. All fields

Quick question:
Prior to the Civil Rights movement Sub-Saharan Africans were not allowed, by law, to marry Europeans.
Was there ever state law preventing the marriage of an Anglo-Saxon Protestant and an Irish Catholic?
I'm eagerly awaiting your answer!
Was

>Is the term ‘white’ the biggest psyop of all time?
yes because it ironically implies jews see you as cattle and label you as white and black
even tho europeans(le white) themselves are a diverse race but then the jews wouldn't be able to "fellow white guy" you

>Europeans are a diverse race
Europe is one of the most genetically homogenous places on the planet.

Attached: genetic distance.png (800x976, 360.29K)

>who love steal land.
Your species continues to steal land from the native fauna and flora of "india".