Oregon Antifa Shooting Update

Attached: image_2022-02-22_040246.png (679x469, 172.99K)

The local prosecutor would love to go after him with a national clown trial, but democratic strategist say its a no-go because even they know it will be horror show of antifa goons who will be called as witnesses

Democrats think they can suspend law and only enforce it against right-wing people, but that doesn't work because, as I predicted and as this illustrates, the lawlessness itself forces apoliticals to become violent. The only solution is to actually enforce existing law, even if the suspect is leftist or black.

bump fuck commies Christ is undoubtedly King

>horror show of antifa goons
The Rittenhouse trial was hilarious for how cringy leftists BLM types are. Another trial would get great ratings.

Attached: 17153437025.jpg (1440x1920, 1.44M)

The shooter is an alt right furry

So what the quick story to this? Home owner goes outside and blows away some antifa chick?

Homeowner yells at pantifa, they open fire, he makes one of them a good communist, and wounds 4 others.

>What is the "People's Revolution of Wisconsin"?

checked

So he's got a shot at being found not guilty if he goes to trial like that guy in nyc who blew those niggers away in a subway train?

Why are you trying to spin this, there’s video and he fired first. One of them returned fire.

Don’t be dishonest, dude.

fuck off communist nigger, i'd shoot first too if i saw antifa troons

Where's the vid? Is this another Rittenhouse situation, except pantifa was playing Rittenhouse?

How would they even have a case? Antifa refuses to cooperate and tampered with the crime scene. It's mutual combat.

Show the video then, faggot. Because as far as I see, the mentally ill maggots have been desperately trying to hide it. Meaning one thing, it would be evidence of them instigating it.

Trips has spoken

Shooting antifa first is self defense. Link the video or go back to blowing your K9.

Arthur killion needs to stfu. He is giving some soros DA the ammo needed to prosecute his brother.

kind of interesting how the democratic strategists are telling prosecutors what to do huh

>antifa "protest" over amir locke ( dead no knock warrant nigger of the week )
>antifa in residential neighborhood allegedly intimidating homeowners
>a homeowner walks out to yell at protesters
>the homeowners nigger neighbor comes out with gun
>ping pang boom bang
>no one will, of course, admit to shooting first.
>1 faggot dead, 4 faggots injured, 1 nigger in custody

He shot antifa, he is a Based Black Man.

Fucking nazi he's going to get life for committing mass murder

That Grosskruetz guy seemed like he was under a spell. They all do. Like they're constantly struggling to mentally hold together their lies to make a cohesive narrative.

Cope, Seethe, and dilate

>Based Black Man
No. he is a nigger like the rest. you think he is based because he shot antifa. im glad that at least 2 pieces of shit arent going to around anymore. fuck antifa and niggers

Attached: turkeylady.jpg (1691x1353, 446.61K)

T-rex is waiting for you in hell :)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
He did much more than many patriots did, sowed fear of retaliation into the mentally ill who got away with everything up until this point.
More of a man than you are, at the very least.

The source for this Ben Smith claim is a Twatter douche, JohntheLefty. It's Antifa bullshit until confirmed by anyone else. The Oregonian doesn't count as they ran the Twatte douche narrative. A Nazi furry obsessed with guns and a desire to kill Antifas. Dudes a master machinist so he could be clapping those commies from a 1000 yards with a silencer vs the blaze of glory path.

It's all theater to these faggots.

How did this video get supressed so well, I dont think i've even seen it. I saw a video circulating of 4 masked men exiting a car and shooting at a crowd before fleeing. Im not sure if thats the correct one though, could of occured any where or at any time.

It's funny since much of Any Forums is against no knock raids anyway.
The true tragedy is none of the cops were killed alongside amir.

Link the video already nigger. I want to see it.

Show me the video I want to see the commies die

Dumbass, that sets a precedent that you could be charged for defending your home from communists threatening you. Black man should get off scot free. Fuck communists. At least blacks work in their own self interest. Commies are actively trying to tear down their own nations. They're traitors to all.

That's just how the typical and average jewish neanderkike brain is

I dilate with pleasure

the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy. the protest was over a loser, who was surrounded and raised by losers. some losers protested this loser, and some loser chimped out and killed one of the losers. the only thing that would the situation better, is if after he shot the 5 people, someone shot him. those faggots let that antifa faggots gain momentum, that was the first problem. now you have an army of limp wristed faggots on your lawn. no remorse, no rewards.

You're right.

das rite wyboi!

The enemy of your enemy is your enemy's enemy, your retard logic is the kind of shit that gets dumbfucks to relax around niggers and then get stabbed in the neck.

Like, woah dude, then why did the commies take shell casings away from the scene, TOTALLY NOT TUBULAR DUDE

Sadly this is Portland we are talking about. I'm an Oregon user and I avoid that place like an aids infested shithole.

LISTEN IDIOTS. If you are EVER contacted by a journalist or reporter and they ask you anything you just hang up the phone. Under no circumstances should you talk to these grubs. His brother is in hospital fighting for his life and the grubby media call up him and harass him. Fuck journalists/reporters, they're all ghouls.

Attached: meme (2).png (391x473, 132.46K)

>Move to Tennessee.
Fuck off, we're full.

Based

why are they against no know warrants? you know how difficult it is, and how specific you have to be to be issued a no knock? he was sleeping on a suspected murderers couch

>he's not some right-wing nutjob, he's a master machinist
This is memeable. Any of my fellow master machinists agree?

>its all theater
You could have stopped there and it would explain literally all politics, mainstream media, and most alt media too.

That's what baffles me. The prosecutor has to decide what's more woke. Charge him for shooting his coomrades, or let innocent oppressed black man walk free from oppressive patriarchal racist fashy system. What route will he pick. Bet you they're conflicted as fuck over it.