Why are Republicans anti-American?

Nixon?

Trump?

Great Presidents?

They were both impeached.

Attached: 1645498795359.jpg (680x593, 75.24K)

QUI impeaches them? Was it a jew?

>not liking Democrats is anti-American
Hello China.

It's an inside joke because Biden isn't president because GOP is in on this massive conspiracy to deceive democrats into thinking they stole the election fair and square.

Attached: truth_social_pepe_accounts.jpg (487x379, 41.56K)

>the niggerlovers that freed the slaves
>the spiclovers that freed the illegal beaners
>the jewlovers that enslaved the white man for israeli wars
FUCK these agents of zog

That's not what "impeachment" means.

You say these things in the blissful omission that the other side has done 100% of that or more.

I’m so sick of all this weak ass posturing from both sides. Dems (tm) posted the exact same picture with trump instead of Biden. Ohhhh woahhhhh so edgyyyy wow politics is so cool fuck both parties this country is a heap of garbage I’m sick of it all

Because they're pro-Israel.

Difference is republicans do it in good faith, Democrats literally enslaved people

Trump is a legitimately top ten president. Even after multiple jewish coup attempts and sabotage

Thats how you know they were good. When jews want them out of office now.

Attached: based nixon 7.jpg (474x320, 44.46K)

1, The Democrats have tried to impeach every Republican president. It's their go-to tactic, try to undermine every sitting Republican.
2. Trump's impeachment wasn't upheld

Nixon wasn't impeached. He resigned before the articles could be ratified. I won't call it a coward's move because it was a different time, but I think Trump getting impeached and acquitted twice means Trump has bigger balls.

Nixon was based.

Nixon was good, his only mistake was caving into media pressure.

Coolidge and Biden are the only decent ones in the pic.

Ironically, Clinton was the only president impeached by the kikes.

Every president since Hoover was a ZOG puppet.

Literally the only one that wouldnt be called a traitor on there is Eisenhower

The difference is congress would actually have removed nixon. Its was heavily dem and zogged. Trump knew the gop senate would just wipe their ass with nancys meme impeachments.

It reeks of commercialization. They aren't even trying to hide the Uniparty anymore. Its all so tiresome

Trump was impeached twice and found not guilty twice.

Nixon was found guilty.

Big difference.

Attached: 785u64563.jpg (388x393, 53.66K)

Since Andrew Jackson. Do your research

>uses a list of every single nigger loving jew worshipping shithead of a president
>NUUUU NOT BIDEN GET REKT LIBTARDS
Fucking cuckservatives are mouthbreathing retarded liberals with 10 years of political jet lag at this point...

Nope. Nice cope tho. The biggest hatchet job by kikes was done to nixon. Watergate was complete bullshit when you look into it beyond what jews at wapo tell you about it.

Attached: Nixon jews2.jpg (731x1127, 877.96K)

it's not "presidents day" it's george washington's birthday, fucking neocon faggot

The whole (((Federal Reserve))) thing?

>>uses a list of every single nigger loving jew worshipping shithead of a president
Well, the only had Republicans to choose from...

If verifiable, Nixon was a very good individual

I could swear Nixon stepped down before any verdict was reached.

The nixon tapes are like listening to someone reading a Any Forums thread sometimes.

Attached: Based nixon.png (1334x750, 2.51M)

Impeachment literally means nothing. Trump was impeached twice because the first time didn't mean shit, second meant even less.

Imagine if Nixon won. How different would the U.S. be?

>Complains about Nixon and Trump
>Ok with Bush Sr. and Bush son
Don't forget to slide

I take issue with the Bush's being on any list of even marginally good presidents.
They were the Republican's Clintons.

Nixon was one the greatest presidents. He was given a raw deal with Vietnam and lame Watergate.

Who's the guy middle bottom and where's Cheney?