Looks like some poltards are going to get drafted after all

How many of you are going to actually try to dodge it? Cuz Russia isn't Vietnam fellas, it's a much more vicious place than those rice fields.....ask the Germans, they'll tell ya

Attached: 1645217163794.jpg (632x1024, 47.01K)

I'm already ordering hormones and dresses, they don't draft women.

No but they draft men trying to be them.

Attached: American military.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

you already registered so yeah they can
but whatever, there's not going to be a draft

What’s with all the western propaganda in this board? There’s no war in Ukraine, Russia just sent a peace keeping force to two independent pro Russian states who requested help to protect Russians and Ukrainians from the corrupt Ukrainian Nationalist government who is trying to genocide it’s citizens. There’s no invasion and all the warmongering is from the west.

>ask the Germans, they'll tell ya
germans killed russians by something like 7/1 while dealing with a war on 3 fronts

Might as well eat shit food like crazy so I'm unfit for service.

wtf are they creating these people in some kind of mk ultra program or something

wont happen. there's about 1000 different things right now that are on the verge of sparking a global chimpout of westerners vs their governments and if they try and send burgers over seas to die in a pointless fucking war while the sitting president is illegitimate and our own government is tyrannical it will 100% blow the fuck up in their face.

Attached: 1645309451968.jpg (760x923, 42.61K)

They accept those who identify as women and they accept cis women, but they don't draft us.
My registration will be removed just like my penis.

I know right? They all look identical to the "IT'S MA'AM!" gamestop guy

Doesn't really count, the Wehrmacht was the greatest fighting force in the history of humanity. The fact the Russians won is a miracle for them with or without foreign aid.

If I get drafted it would be for cyber warfare or something which honestly would be kinda based.

It'll be the best lulz we've had in a while if they man up and start drafting people.

Attached: 1607023804667.gif (300x169, 450.45K)

Shooting Russians is a standard? They got btfo by a bunch of outnumbered spergy finns in the winter war.

Attached: Russian spy laughing through his execution in Finland during The Winter War, 1939.jpg (850x636, 88.08K)

I don't think that will cut it anymore

Attached: big boi.jpg (394x604, 39.42K)

The shills are a combination of leftists (hate Russia because muh drumpf collusion) and slavic diaspora (ultranationalists despite all coming from shitholes)

In 2016 I wanted to join the military and signed all the papers they needed.
So if they actually draft people I will be the second wave of men to be drafted.
After the reservists of course.

Yeah, it's called Twitter.

Not taking the jab
Not going to war

I’m schizophrenic

lol nobody is getting drafted. If they tried to bring back the draft this country would literally cease to exist overnight. The USA is not going to war. All you are going to see from this country from now on is finger wagging. Russia could literally invade Alaska at this point and we would not do a goddamn thing.

why do you think they've released the same battlefield game for 15+ years. prepping the zoomies to be drone pilots

Do they actually take mental illnesses into consideration?

I doubt they'll take me when I start spouting nazi propaganda, goose stepping with a hand in the air, and start asking questions about rules of engagement for civilian jews abroad.
That's assuming they even find me first.

>Be me a 36yr old male
>Legally deaf all because I cant hear the very high pitched noises in a hearing test
>Can hear people talk and other sounds just fine
>mfw it gets me out of the draft because it was a blocker for me to join the military
Im also a single dad with full custody of my 13 and 7yr old (their mom died a few years ago) so that also stops me. Ill be rooting for you all though

Attached: 1588350919002.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1644285115844.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

tfw 42 years old so exempt from the draft
tfw wouldn't fight for this faggot jewish shithole of a nigger country regardless

Attached: 1624874286677.png (657x527, 61.81K)

I don't wanna get drafted. I don't want to go
I don't wanna get drafted
No-no-no.

Roller skates and disco is a lot of fun
I'm too young and stupid to operate a gun.

russians didn't win, jews won. russians got demolished by the germans

>their mom died a few years ago
How are you coping with that? I think my fiancée will make a good mother but there are some potential health complications that could take her from me in a number of years if things go a certain way.

There's no such thing as a country that can beat the US. The only time a US loses a war is when the American people get sick of it.

they got blown out by japan too. don't forget about that

I'm not allowed to be drafted because i didn't get vaxxed

Attached: 1645396189847m.jpg (1024x576, 103.64K)

I agree....but this war won't actually be about "winning"(whatever the hell that means), it'll be about maximizing the damage that you're going to inflict upon your enemy....

The government thinks im a retarded cripple. I used my inborn talent for acting to fake it and live my dream, getting massive gibs without ever having to do anything. My life is one long vacation, and im undraftable. This has been going on for a solid decade now. Fuck normalFAGS and fuck wagecu*ks.

Attached: 2aeliq5dg6k21.jpg (750x487, 38.23K)

they call him "meat shield"

Get into the field and blow up the ammo depot

Can't forget what you were never taught.

Attached: simo-hayha-3.jpg (826x803, 26.26K)

I'd rather go fight in Ukraine then fight in the jungles of Vietnam. that being said just come north and no draft simple as.

look it up. japan wrecked russia lmao

wouldn't america vs russia be the biggest golem vs golem war ever

they will never draft Any Forumstards to fight russia. we'd be a security risk and switch sides if putin promised us vodka and gfs