Get fucked Canada

Day of the rake is here. The trucker's little revolution is over. The convoy changed nothing. Canada is worse off now than it was a few weeks ago. Martial law is permanently in place. Trudeau the god emperor is using his war powers to stamp out protester scum. By this time next week the whole debacle will be forgotten while the convoy protesters and supporters will be dead broke and rotting prison with no one to blame for their problems but themselves.

Attached: chadeau.jpg (960x640, 59.95K)

The left have dehumanized themselves. I'm looking forward to what happens next.

My dad works at Nintendo.

cope more faggot. civil disobedience is just beginning.

Attached: 1644982089419.png (445x371, 242.81K)

anything that further exposes castreau as a petty dictator is a good thing desu

Tbh I never supported the truckers. I just wanted to troll them. I love our leader.

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-215622_Snapchat.jpg (921x1943, 340.99K)

>Changed CPC leadership
>Trudeau down massively in polls
>Every province is lifting mandates
>Average Canadians white pilled on massive scale

Attached: 1645057244760.png (337x404, 130.57K)

Not in Canada though, is fully of pussies who would rather honk a horn all day and get arrested than cutting the head off the monster.

>The convoy changed nothing. Canada is worse off now than it was a few weeks ago. Martial law is permanently in place.
Lines have been drawn and the thin veneer of freedom has been peeled away to show them they have none. Living a lie is worse than living in reality, because nothing changes in delusion.

The masonic convoy worked as planed to bring about the conditions for the emergency act to be invoked.
When one is guilty of genocide, what would they do to keep from getting caught? The answer is anything and everything.

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

Their hand has been forced.

>I'm looking forward to what happens next.
I'm not. Only because I have empathy, compassion, morals, etc...

Yeah ok. See you in the camps bud

Go lead them by example tough guy. Things may change if they actually start selling the confiscated trucks.

Those things are all self-evident. You only say them when you need to sell a lie.

>>Every province is lifting mandates
really? are you certain?

It’s his praetorian guard that he needs to worry about now.

Phyrric victory. Justine can wear his dictator pants for a while, and enjoy his little gloat session. He won't be gloating for long, the prick.

Every province is in the process of reopening if they aren't fully opened already.

what is enabling act?

Attached: 1645381227395.jpg (873x1085, 114.26K)

>Canada is worse off now than it was a few weeks ago.
It actually better off.
They were floating the idea of going full Austria a couple month's ago.
Now that's practically impossible for them to pull off because half the country is about to end all restrictions soon.

>Day of the rake is here. The trucker's little revolution is over. The convoy changed nothing. Canada is worse off now than it was a few weeks ago. Martial law is permanently in place. Trudeau the god emperor is using his war powers to stamp out protester scum. By this time next week the whole debacle will be forgotten while the convoy protesters and supporters will be dead broke and rotting prison with no one to blame for their problems but themselves.

Attached: AddText_02-15-08.47.08.jpg (625x859, 97.79K)

>polls
where you're going you won't need polls

Attached: Event Horizon.jpg (3840x2160, 1.98M)

Op 100% tranny

Attached: 1645243313865.jpg (750x415, 29.43K)

nope. BC vaxx pass til june. at least.

>mfw protesters were giving cops flowers on valentines day
>the week after, getting a baton in the face.

truly, cucknadians have shown the way. the way of HONK. and LOVE. and PEACE. and COMPLIANCE.

the greatest nation on earth. make sure you thank police officers for their service.

HONK
HONK
HONK

Attached: you getting wrekt.jpg (688x824, 125.87K)

This gave me a chuckle. Underground railroad when?

>civil disobedience is just beginning
Ok kid.

>Now that's practically impossible for them to pull off
The fuck are you talking about? They can just extend it again and anyone else that has a problem with it are gonna be dealt with like the truckers.

One wave at a time as not to piss off too many people at once.

This isn't true. BC has recently doubled down even.

Convoy was white trash degenerates.

Trudeau didn’t negotiate with a bunch of steering wheel holders, because they obviously retarded.

Cope harder demoralization shill :/

The banks are selling them first. Half of those trucks were going into repossession at the end of the month anyways.

Freedom truckers were on ironically 18 months late.

Half of those Mandates were set to expire before chud rally began

>where you're going you won't need polls

Attached: artworks-000198830392-iisr43-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 46.68K)