Russia is about to invade Ukraine and people on this board are cheering on Putin for some reason

Russia is about to invade Ukraine and people on this board are cheering on Putin for some reason.

Attached: 1645100066962.jpg (960x720, 49.67K)

nigga u gay lmao

Covid is dead
We need another global happening

What’s with all the western propaganda in this board? There’s no war in Ukraine, Russia just sent a peace keeping force to two independent pro Russian states who requested help to protect Russians and Ukrainians from the corrupt Ukrainian Nationalist government who is trying to genocide it’s citizens. There’s no invasion and all the warmongering is from the west.

Lol do you think nations don't have the right to determine their own destiny? Why is it wrong for Russia to invade if they can? Retard.

people on this board wouldn't care if their own country was being invaded we just crave a happening

dont care either way putin is gay

Sometimes I look around and wonder, "Is this real life?"

It's nifty.

who fucking cares lol

Attached: 20210503_112323.jpg (1236x1499, 273.38K)

Putin never stole my election

putin has become soft in the head and now believes his own propaganda about russia being a world superpower

I'm cheering for Putin. Go Putin. Invade all you can, Putin. Based af.

Imagine being this fucking stupid

They're just bored retards who want entertainment

He's pissing off the Jews, the neocons and the liberals. Blessed be Putin.

normalization of narratives.

I'm cheering for Putin because I believe the loss of US hegemony will make the world, and eventually the US, a better and more free place. America is too corrupt, it needs to be cut down to size and return to its roots.

We need a tribulation from which morality might triumph over depravity.

No one cheers for Putin, but for the Happening about to unfold. Normies hate happenings btw.

>comes to pol
>takes it seriously
>is here forever
NGMI

Based. You were never supposed to be the world police state for the kikes...

Praise God.

People here always say the wrong side lost WW2. The reality is, the wrong side lost the Civil War...

Look, I just like war, OK?

imagine blindly believing western media to tell you the truth. these people in eastern ukraine are more russian than ukrainian, and they have been fighting for independence from ukraine for YEARS. Kiev has turned into a US puppet state. You just blindly hate Russia for no good reason. I don't like the Russian government particularly much either, but that doesnt mean what theyre doing is wrong.

tldr: you are historically illiterate and a sheep.

good post

Attached: 1617682720894.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

Preaching to the converted, mate...

Attached: 10293847.png (420x420, 10.26K)

because he isn't, dipshit.
you're falling for a western media psyop to make biden look like a hero for his "tough diplomacy" when russia inevitably finishes their wargames

Meme it