Why the fuck should I work my ass off when this whore can become a millionaire by insulting people online...

Why the fuck should I work my ass off when this whore can become a millionaire by insulting people online? I hate this gay system so fucking much, I'd rather just be a NEET and have my own paypigges than be a medieval serf on Shekelberg's fiefdom.

Attached: simpquestion.png (886x782, 222.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VUw_aaBjCpE?t=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because capitalism.
Enjoy the retardation your country helps to promote in the world.

You're covetous and God will never grant you wealth while your jealousy controls you.

You know if we started an actual communist party, not the faggot shit they pass off as communism these days but actual ussr tier communism it would solve all of this, but pol isn’t ready for this.

Based.

>just pull workself up by the bootstraps bro, hard work pays off!
Meanwhile in reality being a degenerate gets you rewarded and working hard gets you a broken back by the time your 40! Communism is the only way forward, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: simpquestion2.jpg (640x852, 333.36K)

>actual communism

Okay I'll be the leader and you can be a prole

We will be a Chinese state soon enough and we will hunt these trash whores down and execute them

Twitter femdoms are the leader and you're the prole, how's that you fucking idiot?

You aren’t American, so naturally you can’t lead an American peoples party, sorry

>b-but communism makes everyone miserable!
Good, I'd rather everyone be miserable with me than the alternative of me having to work my ass off in a blue collar fucking job only to look over to my right and seeing Shekelberg and a bunch of whores partying it up.

Attached: simpquestion3.png (870x456, 152.67K)

How is realising that hard work doesn’t really pay off “jealousy”? You sound like the kind of fool to actually believe you’re going to win the lottery if you just keep trying. The cope keeps you alive I guess

That’s the spirit

youtu.be/VUw_aaBjCpE?t=4

i think many women try this racket and few succeed.

They can still be regular thots with onlyfans,findom is for the chad females

>Why the fuck should I work my ass off when this whore can become a millionaire by insulting people online?
well, OP. are you a whore, and do you insult people online? are you good at it? is it a natural talent that you have?

have you ever heard the phrase, "if you're good at something never do it for free"?

I'm 25, Boomers told me hard work pays off, I went into trades, I work my body into the ground so a rich Jew can make money while sitting on his ass. He proceeds to use some of that money to incentivize being a whore to every single woman my age group, he uses another chunk of that money to vote for more third world immigration and propaganda telling me that I'm a bad person for being a white male, after all of this he still gets to live in his castle. Fuck this system, I'm going NEET. No amount of boomer shaming will ever make me give up NEET life.

Attached: simpquestion4.png (747x673, 86.33K)

>you aren't A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ in WEF Lockstep™, so naturally you can't lead an American party, sorry

Attached: Ya_Heard.jpg (534x458, 52.36K)

Parents gave me €150k, which I invested 2 years ago in property and now its €300k. Bought a house for €300k and its valued €450k now. Gf received €400k from her parents since they are rich af. Guess this is sort of similar to Findom but I dont have to send messages to retards for the money.

I messege retards for free.

Meanwhile i'm on the other end having been a NEET up until 25 about to look for a job if this trading business doesn't start paying out

Don't be a NEET, but become sucessfull and rich legally avoid paying all the taxes you possibly can to fuck over the system.

Take as much as you can while paying as little as you can for it. Fuck them,

Weffers, that's what we call them now.

kill yourself kike worshipper

who the fuck gets sexually aroused at giving women money? i need to find a way to pretend to be a woman and scam dudes out of money

What does it take to qualify for mortgages in Ireland? Here we need as little as 5% unless the property is over 500k under 1m, then I think it's 20% (of that chunk) and if above 1m it's 25% I think.

Or were you retarded and paid cash for a house in one of the most booming housing markets (even worse than mine)

Was looking at studying in Dublin and holy fuck the rent is retarded there. Rooming houses with 6 twin beds in a large room all pay 750eur each fuck Dublin.

That's the world you built.

Enjoy it

Play video games and get reasonably good at one while your gf is on the mic. She talks smack while you own them. They will send you gifts. Men are fucking pathetic.

Did this back in the halo 3 and cod 4 days. I miss the 360.

10%. Yeah I could have got leveraged as fuck literally a couple of years after everyone got burned doing that exact thing and it nearly destroyed the country.

Anything that gets overly saturated is bound to have people failing at it

and yes, Dublin is a joke for renters.

Society is rigged and it's best to let it die by not playing their game. Learn to grow your own food and opt out of the ratrace.

Tell us more user
Did your pappy and mommy change your diapers too?

Attached: 395522bf19d8e2e9647ad2f308fff2cf8ef63e75a80e25c590aa8514440422fc.jpg (645x812, 95.46K)

Pretty sure that is the norm.

Catfish findom exists, look it up on twitter

Kek. Imagine being jealous of a used up roastie. Kill yourself fag lord.

Who? How do you know who this person is? why do you have this screenshot? Why are you posting it here?

this. when you start to get upset, just remember you are not poor if you have God, meanwhile all their money cannot buy salvation for their soul. no one would do that if they weren't miserable and depraved.

pretty sure kikes fund ethots just to make goyim bitter and envious and get us damned to hell.

>This other person recognised a niche in the market and worked to fill it so why can't I get rich doing nothing?
You deserve to starve to death

How is this not akin to stealing from the mentally ill / disabled?

The world I built as a young white male? Ha, kill yourself.

How does the government making itself richer benefit me?

hope someone forwards this tweet to the relevant tax authority so that hole can experience REAL findom

I shouldn't have to do actual back breaking work while people who exploit me get to live in a castle and drink wine, eat shit and die nigger.

did your parents not change your diapers? did you grow up wearing the same piss and shit filled diaper until you learned how to put on a new one?