Over half of Millennial women aren't going to get married or have children. In 10 years that window will close...

Over half of Millennial women aren't going to get married or have children. In 10 years that window will close. How will society handle so many eggless roasties?

Attached: 1645317115103.webm (482x854, 1.97M)

The most successful women tend not to have children, I think our society will be fine as long as we find an alternative source of children

>How will society handle so many eggless roasties?
Give them a free room for a few blowies a month, and the promise of company in the house that has 2 legs.

"furniture" as in onions green

There'll be a lot of young bucks busting nuts in old bar slags for a place to crash.

Attached: 11164855_ori.jpg (179x257, 18.38K)

artificial wombs

Attached: 1644342953609.png (740x710, 239.25K)

Who cares. Besides, that nigger sheboon was never going to have a functioning family like an actual human being. It's good she didn't make more nigger animals. All she would have ended up doing is getting knocked up by some dindu and becoming a single mother; squirting out another criminal animal piece of shit to make everyone else's lives miserable like hers. Why should everyone else feel worse so that niggershit doesn't bawl? Fuck that!
So let the beast cry and moo for her monkey breeding, monkeys don't deserve to be happy anyway.
It's good she lives in misery. Launch her by catapult back to Africa where chimps belong, she can go cope there, instead.
And far as roasts in general go, they get what they deserve. Only a generation of roast in a lifelong miserable lonely hell will be the solution to the roast question, and finally start us on the path of putting them back in their place where they always belonged.

how do I become a gigolo? Im good looking and hung.

Very rare attractive black woman.
>uses tiktok
>needs confirmation she isn't alone in her shitty choices
But these make her a hard pass. Get the fuck off chinese spyware posting fefes and maybe you'll find love.
People that use tiktok definitely use tinder and social media dating apps. Vapid whore.

>her: "Oh, I'm soooo sad, I'll never find love."
>also her: "You're 3'6"? Yikes!"
All women are whores and owe me sex.

As long as it is the black women who cares?

That's a bougie black bitch with some cocoa puffs on her. Probably crazy like a white woman.

They'll get treated like men and be put in jail for minor offenses to get them off the street.

Who cares? Men will suffer for their actions. If you can't stay a virgin, don't expect your wife to be one.

You're gross and clearly projecting your day issues onto her.

There will be legalized prostitution for young women and older women with no children or husband will be put to work in the mega brothels until their minds either accept their new lot in life or they are sent to carousel were they will be recycled. I guess some could be surrogate grandmothers and caretakers for the elderly.

Get ready to enjoy the tears

Attached: dfdfdgfdgf.jpg (1031x720, 328.72K)

Jesus fuck if you intend on having kids as a woman you have to start dating with that intention BEFORE 30..

stupid bitch seeking affirmation and asspats on the internet. you shouldn't have rejected those guys who wanted to be with you.

There will be hordes of bitter, nasty, ugly old women that everyone hates. It will be a dwarf planet of combustibles crashing directly into the fire of the inevitable right-ward pendulum swing.

Why do people still debate these issues so fiercely? There is nothing left for us to do but SUFFER.

>gross
femoid detected

Attached: gfdgfgfg.jpg (400x612, 302.75K)

Don't worry, plenty of them have Tyrone's and Chad's baby so there will be plenty of betas and bleached Tyrells to serve them in their old age.

good question. because the alternative is suicide, I suppose. all of us have absolutely no control over the big picture because those at the top simply have too much power and money. so instead, we shitpost about niggers and faggots and whites and blacks. it's a coping mechanism.

i got a jdm diesel hilux pickup and an ak 47, with enough soldiers we could easily enslave some femoids and distribute them to the troops like the serbs did in 1994

I call the other half

I already knew that, but you have people on Any Forums still trying to tell guys to man up and opt in like it's still 2014-2020. Those days are over, the world has changed irrevocably, we are in a much different game now and people still fail to adjust to it.
There is going to be lots of suffering. Men and women, suffering immensely. That is all we have left to do, and we will do it in astronomical quantities.

>black bitch
>Probably crazy like a white woman
I don't know man, black women I've meet seem don't really give a fuck and just flip the chimp switch when ever an issue occurs

I have nothing better to do atm

good thing I'll be dead before the real suffering starts
26 y/o btw

It will happen much faster. It's such a shame it had to be this way, anonymous. But nobody listened to us.

well I'm just hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. upon reflection, it's all that anyone has ever been able to do. godspeed.

>nothing left for us to do but SUFFER.
Suffer?!?
Women no ability to improve mens lives. It will be a blessing when they no longer pursue us.

Attached: fgfdgdfgfd.jpg (1080x984, 94.65K)

>Woman who didn't fulfill her biological drive to procreate
>Successful
Lol. Lmao. Good one leaf.

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-214602_Chrome.jpg (1080x827, 325.7K)

Pump them full of my sperm anyway?

If her standards weren't so high I'd bust a nut in her and give her a warm bed to sleep in desu.
>inb4 racemixing
I'm half spic anyway, not like much of value to be lost if I do it.

Covid '32 if peace time. Comfort women for WW4

Attached: 1499983407793.gif (600x366, 822.37K)

NO LADIES PLEASE come on girl don't do this to yourself wtf

BWAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Attached: E19E70FB-8AF6-4EA4-8EAE-1ABF566F9E76.jpg (1024x517, 132.24K)