There will never be a better time to get in

Everything's crashing. Interest rate hikes imminent. No housing prices aren't gonna collapse. Everything's gonna skyrocket. But you won't be able to afford a mortgage due to interest rates. Don't say you weren't warned to buy assets

Attached: 35a6ca521cf9b212ae6955c14edab39d.jpg (1000x1000, 332.95K)

Only retards are 100% in any single asset class.
>stocks crash
good I have puts and have had put contracts for nearly a month now.
>rate hikes
I've always got my trusty bag of jew gold and a couple kilos of silver

kek you're alright kike we will gas you last

i have silver, stocks, crypto, lead, and food thanks for asking

Is 20 oz of gold and 200 oz of silver enough to make it after the dollar dumps?

I've got a decent amount of gold and silver. As the kike said: own multiple asset classes. Own stocks, real estate, equity in companies you and people you know build, gold/silver, some cash, etc.

If you sell it, you'll be lucky to get 60% of value.
>It's a business. I'm here to make money. I buy from a vendor at a lower price in bulk.

Scam. The only one who wins is the guy selling the 'precious' metals. If you really want to know how much it's worth, try selling what you've got and see how much of a hit you take.

Gold is a wealth preserver, silver is the moonshot bet.

the spread isn't that bad on maple coins.

Where I go they sell 1oz gold maples for:
$2532

And, buy for:
$2440

The spread isn't that bad and if you're holding metals in the event of currency crisis that spread doesn't really matter. I have a job and don't need to cash in my metals. The only reason I have them is for if our government gets too extravagent in their spending and we have a financial crisis.

Which is never. You're not in Venezuela; our govt won't fall before USA, and if USA falls, then the whole world is fucked and gold won't help you eat.

currency crisis is common is almost every currency at some point. We have a giant welfare state and aren't that productive. plus, it is common knowledge that our country runs big deficits. All of that make money printing attractive.

I'm betting on gold and silver. I believe what is happening in turkey and lebanon will happen in Canada within 10 years.

You can't eat your cash either. You get paid from your job but you can't eat the money. I guess that makes your money useless, right?

Wait for housing to pop / vaxtards to die and buy dirt cheap real estate

how naive do you have to be to think that if societies full of billions of people suddenly collapse you're going to be able to walk into some mom and pop grocery shop and buy provisions with a sprinkle of gold dust?

if things ever completely collapse and you're not 90 miles deep innawoods anyone who isn't part of a clan will be looted and murdered. the only currency that matters is ammunition and numbers

Attached: 1645202935967.jpg (708x697, 99.71K)

PM anons, I have a stupid question. I've just started a meager stack of silver and gold. I know about coin tubes and capsules, but what kind of container/box do you use to store your stash? I'd like a cool chest or something, but right now it's just sitting in a beat up old cardboard box. What is a kino way to store this shit?

Attached: 1619835942876.jpg (1024x583, 67.98K)

>>try selling what you've got and see how much of a hit you take
my man, you do not have any clue what's coming economically do you? when shtf for real, you'll see.

you sell gold to gold dealers. I know you got an American education but give your head a shake. Gold and silver are not legal tender anymore.

canuck, you should really pay attention to more than maple syrup and trucks for a minute.

I use wooden cigar boxes, theyre like mini chests

Fool. Lebanon is rekt because of continuous infighting between religious and political factions internally, and Turkey has an economy that is in the shitter as well as being manhandled by different political external factions (i.e. Russia vs. EU). Canada is...overpopulated by old people. Your fears are stupid. As I said, if you were in another country (I'd say having gold in ANY South American country, any Afrikan country, and any middle-eastern country) then there would be justification.

But what you have to remember is that previous metals are only useful if you survive the inflation and sell when the currency goes back to normal, assuming the govt doesn't confiscate it first. That takes years to decades, and eventually you'll have to sell to live (if the situation was that dire). What people in Vene. who had gold did was buy tickets out of there as soon as possible and move to neighboring countries with their gold. So, if Canada collapses, you can trudge across the border to USA with your gold, or sail to England.

No shit sherlock. Is this your first time talking ecomonics?

pretty ballsy to yap about your stash on Any Forums when supporters of truckers are having their assets frozen... who knows if they'll start seizing.

I just got a sentrysafe lockbox

It's the only way people can sell 'precious' metals to fools who don't know any better.

Store it however you like. Silver will tarnish, gold will be fine. Make sure no one knows of your stash, or knows where it is. As for the 'kino' way, then it's a hole in the ground on your property that you eventually forget the location of and someone finds decades later.

Of course I will. Another two weeks, perhaps?

You should vote.

Nah, they don't seize stuff up here because it's not worth much to begin with.

if you think that our government can run a corrupt wellfare state without printing money then that is your analysis. My analysis is different. I think moneyprinting WILL be necessary to provide enough handouts to keep the unwashed masses happy. that's why I have gold and silver.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories about confiscation. Nobody knows what I have. I dont talk about it and pay cash. Going once a month and buying a tube of 20x 1oz silver coins will put you in the top 0.00001% globally in terms of precious metals ownership.

Also, I'm not keen on abandoning the country of my ancestors. If we have a currency crisis I will just sell metals for whatever new currency is being used and continue my life as before. I don't believe in "grid down" conspiracy theories that people talk about on Any Forums. Currency crisis is a well understood phenomenon and isnt that difficult to deal with. Just sell some gold and you will be doing better than the majority.

>buy gold as a check against inflation.
>inflation occurs
>sell gold at inflated new currency price.
>profit?

Might as well dump the $1400 that I currently have into Silver and Gold somehow.

Don't think it's gonna work that way but I wish you luck

I lost my stash in the nearest Bayou. So no (((Fed Faggots))) would be able to get to it.

it's not really profit since it just means that your currency has lost value due to money printing. Nominally, your cash holdings will be higher after selling but you won't be able to buy more because of that inflation.